Bay

NHL General thread

Flyers sure are banging them in lately, huh? Giroux finally looks to be hitting form.

It never hurts to get a little help from lolTomasVokoun, but yeah, our offense seems to be waking up, and Giroux seems to be hitting his stride again after a dreadful start to the season.

No legitimate reasons to get excited yet, though, because the shortened season means crunch time comes around sooner, we won't get to play the Islanders every night, and we still have Bryzgalov.

Edited by SteVo

6 goals later against the Flyers, Ricky sounds stupid.

:p

Yeah he looked terrible. Everyone knows it's a matter of time until Fleury has his stinkers though.

What the hell was Vokoun doing tonight. Playing so far out of his net all night. Oh well lol.

David Jones with OT winner. 1-0, shutout for Varlamov.

Good stuff.

I'm glad we got three days off before these back to back New Jersey games, hopefully we can come out of the two games with at least three points, if we come out with less than two I think I'll be ready to call us officially done

Caps are killing themselves with penalties

Yep. And the Devils can't take advantage.

Edit: Finally score on one that was a borderline penalty.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Habs and Rangers are dog shit. :coffee:

What, are you a Habs fan now, too? Did you go Bware on us?

What, are you a Habs fan now, too? Did you go Bware on us?

I have been since 2003 lol.

So the Rangers are your 2nd team?

So the Rangers are your 2nd team?

Became a Rangers fan in '98, Habs fan in '03. Sometimes went back and forth between which team I liked more and came to realization a few years ago that they're both equally mediocre (a la them both usually being bubble playoff teams). So I like them equally lol.

Became a Rangers fan in '98, Habs fan in '03. Sometimes went back and forth between which team I liked more and came to realization a few years ago that they're both equally mediocre (a la them both usually being bubble playoff teams). So I like them equally lol.

So you're the Bware of TGP's hockey community. Good stuff. :p

But hey, it's better than being Bangy. :troll:

Caps are killing themselves with penalties

yeah, we've been doing that a lot

So you're the Bware of TGP's hockey community. Good stuff. :p

But hey, it's better than being Bangy. :troll:

<_<

I saw a bunch of people add the Kings to their list of favorite teams after their Cup run last year. Even saw some of those bandwagoners actually wearing Kings gear. So, at least I'm not like that. :smug:

<_<

I saw a bunch of people add the Kings to their list of favorite teams after their Cup run last year. Even saw some of those bandwagoners actually wearing Kings gear. So, at least I'm not like that. :smug:

Oh it could certainly always be worse in the sports world. Such fucktards usually stay away from TGP, though, thankfully for our sake.

<_<

Well you're a Rangers fan, so you're actually worst.

You're probably better off bandwagoning the rest of the league in my honest, humble opinion. :yep:

Colorado Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog is set to return to the lineup Saturday afternoon against the Los Angeles Kings.Landeskog has missed the last 11 games due to a head injury suffered Jan. 26 against the San Jose Sharks.

Schweet

Edited by Bay

It's time for the Blackhawks to make history tonight! Hossa is playing tonight and I'm excited about our chances :D

• Upvote 1

Congrats on the record Hawk fans.

• Upvote 2

Devils are about to lose to the Capitals because they couldn't stop Ovechkin and Hedberg doesn't realize he's not Brodeur and is terrible at playing the puck. Crappy loss to a crappy team barring a comeback.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

New realignment propolsal.

I think its a pretty good one. The only teams I think will be upset are Chicago for not being with Detroit anymore, and Winnipeg for not being with any Canadian teams.

I agree with you, blots. Though Detroit being in the East would be strange, it makes too much sense geographically not to happen. I think this is pretty fair to all teams.

Winnipeg is getting killed by the travel so it has to be done.