Bay

NHL General thread

We're only six points back from Carolina, and we still have twenty-six games to play, yes?

I don't see why that's too big of a hole at all. I don't think Washington gets past the first round if we get in, but I don't think it's too deep of a hole.

It was nice to see the Devils snap the losing streak. Was looking bleak when we were down 2-0 but maybe that's just the type of win we need to turn things around.

Brodeur coming back wouldn't hurt either...

If there were a rock bottom to the Flyers season so far, last night was it.

:sigh:

With Sharp out for three weeks due to injury, it should be interesting to see if the Blackhawks can keep up their winning streak the way that they have and still remain undefeated in regulation.

Blackhawks are now 8 games off tying the all-time record for most games in a row with at least one point. I think that if they can beat the Red Wings, who are still pretty good but in a bit of decline from their previous great years, then they can tie and most likely beat the record. I believe they play the blue Jackets coming up early next week and the Oilers as well, neither team being that great (Blue Jackets are pretty awful, while the Oilers top young players are struggling a bit at the moment)! :rock:

Avs gonna end it :smug:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Edited by Bay

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Indeed. In a big way too.

Congratulations to the Hawks on the streak! It was fun to watch while it lasted, and very impressive as well. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 2

Congrats to the Hawks on the streak.

If Anyone saw the Flames game the streak should have been over long ago.

Calling it now... Avs hand the Blackhawks their first regulation time loss of the year tonight. :smug:

:clap:

Edited by Bay

We're only six points back from Carolina, and we still have twenty-six games to play, yes?

I don't see why that's too big of a hole at all. I don't think Washington gets past the first round if we get in, but I don't think it's too deep of a hole.

there's just too much that needs to happen, sure we're only six points back but we've also got Winnepeg between us and the top and we're also a good clip from the wild card spot too, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it ain't gonna be easy

Calling it now... Avs hand the Blackhawks their first regulation time loss of the year tonight. :smug:

Nostrabjgekipz. :smug: :smug: :smug:

It was sad to see the Blackhawks lose in regulation for the first time last night. I really enjoyed the streak :(

• Upvote 1

With Sharp out for three weeks due to injury, it should be interesting to see if the Blackhawks can keep up their winning streak the way that they have and still remain undefeated in regulation.

What's the injury? :(

What's the injury? :(

All I know is Ryan O'Byrne ( Avs defenseman) injured him on a clean hit.

Sucks for Sharpie and the Hawks.

Congrats to the Hawks on the streak.

If Anyone saw the Flames game the streak should have been over long ago.

:clap:

Yeah, Head Coach Joel Quenneville said that the Blackhawks were like bandits in that game and stole it from the Flames! :(

Well done though, great streak, especially when you factor in how many times they just dominated in the 3rd period of games and just crushed the other team in that last period! :yep::clap:

All I know is Ryan O'Byrne ( Avs defenseman) injured him on a clean hit.

Sucks for Sharpie and the Hawks.

I bet he intensionally wanted to hurt Patrick Sharp! :yep::troll:

:facepalm: that was an awful goal to give up!

I think it's pretty clear now that Devan Dubnyk is not a starting goalie in the National Hockey League! :yep: (I aslo reject him because he doesn't spell the name Devin properly, the proper ways are either "Devin" or "Devyn") lol

Oilers keep drafting offense, good keep ignoring defense you overhyped fools.

• Upvote 1

The streak ends and Windy goes missing. :D

• Upvote 1

Oilers keep drafting offense, good keep ignoring defense you overhyped fools.

They have some good defensemen, but they need to add more depth to their defense, and they obviously need to get better goaltending!

The Atlantic Division is very mediocre this year other than Pittsburgh.

They have some good defensemen, but they need to add more depth to their defense, and they obviously need to get better goaltending!

Funny this is Khabibulin played really well for them. He's too old and can't stay healthy.

Funny this is Khabibulin played really well for them. He's too old and can't stay healthy.

When he's healthy he can still play at a pretty high level though! :yep:

The Oilers are sitting in last in the West as we speak.

:rock: