Sign in to follow this  
Six-Ace-Deuce

The San Francisco 49ers are the NFC Champions

GREAT WIN BY A GREAT TEAM!!!

San Francisco 49ers' quest for a record-tying 6th Super Bowl!

Colin Kaepernick is performing like the best player in the league right now.. he's indefensible!

Edited by Favre4Ever

Gotta say I loved it. I was kinda mad at first because the Niners were playing like an Alex Smith led offense... But why not? When he can run and throw amazing, mixing it up is for the best. How the Ravens plan on stopping him, I have no idea.

Congrats to the 49ers and their fans. Harbaugh made a very ballsy decision in picking Kaepernick over Smith, but it is definitely turning out to be the right one and is the reason why they will be in the Superbowl this year.

First time I think anyone can honestly say there may be a guy you can't defend in the NFL. I thought it would be RG3, turns out, not so much. Kaepernick is the perfect guy. No way would the 49ers be this good with Smith behind center. The 49ers are going to dare the Ravens to make Kaepernick throw it. If there is one team that I think could be able to put a stop to him, it's going to be the Ravens. So many playmakers.

I think you mean "NFC Champions" but obviously you're rather excited. Congratulations.

But Kaep can be defended, obviously, however I don't think the Ravens are the team to do it.

Edited by Thanatos19

Damn. It's been so long, but I'm glad the 49ers are back in the Super Bowl finally. It's almost like a dream. The game went down to the wire and San Francisco pulled it out. All I wanted was for players like Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, and Frank Gore to just have a CHANCE at winning a championship. Especially Gore. He has done so much for this team through so many dark times. Hopefully they can complete the process.

i5K3rSsDTRGQo.gif

First time I think anyone can honestly say there may be a guy you can't defend in the NFL. I thought it would be RG3, turns out, not so much. Kaepernick is the perfect guy. No way would the 49ers be this good with Smith behind center. The 49ers are going to dare the Ravens to make Kaepernick throw it. If there is one team that I think could be able to put a stop to him, it's going to be the Ravens. So many playmakers.

How do you figure that? Ray Lewis and the Ravens are the most overrated defense in the league! Ray Lewis has been living on his rep for the past 5 years, Ed Reed hasn't played at a Hall of Fame level in some time, and Terrell 'Dolphin Teeth' Suggs has 2 sacks on the whole season.. who exactly do they have on that defense that so scary good? N'gata is in his prime, but the Niners boost the best offensive line in the league.

It's going to be a 'pick your poison' game.. are the Ravens going to focus on keeping Kaepernick in the pocket, which allows Gore, LMJ and company to run wild between the tackles(strength of the Niners' offense) OR take away the middle.. let Kaepernick throw up another 200 yard rushing game. Try to put 8 in the box and stop the run, Kaepernick has the arm to pick apart a defense.. Crabtree and Vernon Davis will each put up 100 yards and a couple of TDs. If you play zone, Kaepernick will dissect the defense.. play man, and Vernon Davis will cook any LB, CB or Safety that tries to guard him.

• Downvote 1

How do you figure that? Ray Lewis and the Ravens are the most overrated defense in the league! Ray Lewis has been living on his rep for the past 5 years, Ed Reed hasn't played at a Hall of Fame level in some time, and Terrell 'Dolphin Teeth' Suggs has 2 sacks on the whole season.. who exactly do they have on that defense that so scary good? N'gata is in his prime, but the Niners boost the best offensive line in the league.

It's going to be a 'pick your poison' game.. are the Ravens going to focus on keeping Kaepernick in the pocket, which allows Gore, LMJ and company to run wild between the tackles(strength of the Niners' offense) OR take away the middle.. let Kaepernick throw up another 200 yard rushing game. Try to put 8 in the box and stop the run, Kaepernick has the arm to pick apart a defense.. Crabtree and Vernon Davis will each put up 100 yards and a couple of TDs. If you play zone, Kaepernick will dissect the defense.. play man, and Vernon Davis will cook any LB, CB or Safety that tries to guard him.

lol this guy....Move along troll. There was so much stupid in that I don't know where to begin.