Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Ngata's NFL Mock Round 1

:Chiefs: - Luke Joeckel-This is probably the hardest pick in the draft. They have so many needs but the most compelling is Quarterback. With the recent news of Alex Smith to KC they have to look to add weapons. Dwayne Bowe says he wants to be back. I do not believe him. Brandon Albert is also testing FA and may leave. This leaves the chiefs looking for a lot of holes to fill. This is not a flattering conundrum to have. They are in luck because htis draft is loaded with a lot of positions throughout. Luke Joeckel just makes sense here. Cassel is not the best under pressure and neither is Alex Smith, who has had the luxury of having the best line in football. A starting LT here makes sense. Joeckel is big, athletic, long, and built well. He will be an immediate upgrade. If they can keep Albert than they have two bookend tackles that will do nothing but help them

:jags: - Dion Jordan- I will say that I am not really a fan of this pick because I think that trading down is the best alternative. I just dont see any other teams wanting this pick. The jags lack pass rush, everybody who has watched them knows this as true. They get a big, athletic, long, and versatile pass rusher. He looked very comfortable dropping back in coverage as well. He has a good speed rush and uses his hands well. His bull rush is not impressive but this is not something that he generally relies on. IF he can get some good coaching and add to his frame he could be a dominant mainstay on defense. Although his weight is a concern because for a guy his height he should be a little thicker and if he does get engaged by a good tackle he does not counter well. He has good closing speed though so he may well be a candidate for DROY.

:Raiders: - DeMarcus Milliner - This may be considered a surprise to some, but most Oakland fans know that secondary is probably their biggest need. Ever since Aso left this group has just been terrible and desperately in need of help. Well with a new GM bring on the age of smart choices. Milliner would be a great fit here. I think his learning curve would be curbed some because of the lack of weapons within the division and starting from day one. There really is not much worry of himi getting shell shocked and having his early mistakes masked by the weak receivers in his division. He is a long bump and run corner who has great speed. He also can play well in zone when asked although I doubt that is how they utilize his skill set. He has more than enough speed ot keep up with most receivers in the league. He is going to be a cornerstone on defense to help them out.

:Eagles: -Shariff Floyd- This team has people wondering,"How the Fuck?" They have had one of the most talented teams on paper and just oculd not get there. Well this is a golden opportunity to turn it around under a new coach with getting some good young blood in there. With the switch to the 3-4 they are going to need some pieces. Last year was a great start and I think they have there DE's already from last years haul with Fletcher Cox and Vinny Curry. They also addressed the front 7 with Mychal Kendricks and Caey Matthews the year before who is about to be reunited with his old college coach. If they can get Floyd here I think that front 7 can do a complete turn around and be dominant. Floyd brings everything you want to the table including a bit of pass rush from the big man. He can stop the run and plays well in the open field. He is very good at the point of attack when bringing down the ball carrier and is good at getting penetration which will help with the ZBS craze in the league.

:Lions: - Jarvis Jones - Dmac gets to do a backflip. I was thinking DE but none of them really stand out. This pick will shock some and there is a caveat to it. If the team doctors get a look at him and decide his stenosis is not a big problem than it is all go here. He has already been given a clean bill of health by some and then not by others, so we will see. If he does get drafted here I think that he will immediately fix part of the pass rush. He will bring a presence off the edge and he will start immediately. I think that detroit would be smart doing this because there are plenty of good DE's that will be available in the second.

:Browns: - Damontre Moore-This pick I battled with too because they need some outside help as well. They really need a pass rush though with Parker a FA and Sheard the only one who can get to the QB. Moore was handed the almost impossible task of trying to fill in for Von Miller which was not fair. That being said he is a pretty good player in his own right. He will help bolster a pass rush that is anemic right now. He will do well in that system playing opposite of Sheard I think.

:Cardinals: - Chance Warmack - The guy is often touted as the best player in the draft, which he may very well be true. That and the Cardinals O line play is horrendous. They are going to need some major help and getting the best o lineman in the draft will boost the life span of their QB. Tackle could work here too but I cant see them passing on warmack to keep the pressure out of the QB's face as much as possible. They need a lot more help here and may choose to go this route later but for right now they do the best they possible can with their pick.

:Bills: - Geno Smith- Well they extended Ryan Fitzpatrick only to find out he is what he has always been. Average. I think they have some good receivers and some decet TE play. They also have a great RB set up which will pay dividends in the development of their new franchise QB. He has an o line in front of him that is actually pretty solid so this should be the smoothest transition he could hope for because he will not have to bear the immediate burden alone. He has had some red hot moments where he looked like a guy you would want at #1 overall. Then he has been inconsistent. He has a live arm and is mobile to escape the pocket. His down field throws could use some work. He is in need of coaching, but I think Buffalo can not afford to pass on this guy. And in truth they have some holes but not as many as you would think and could do damn well with a QB.

:Jets: - Eric Fisher - I believe homicide is still illegal in all 50 states. They need O line help pretty bad and Eric Fisher would do very well here, or maybe it is the other way around. He would not be expected to start at LT immediately I dont think, but you never know. Either way it goes down between him and Brick though there is going to be a good set of book end tackles. If he eventually has to go to LT that should not be a problem for him. He is long and has great feet to keep with rushers and is also a mauler in the run game. He will help them make Snachez into a below average starter.

:Titans: - Kenny Vaccarro- They need o line help. I get that but this is a deep class for that so they have to go with somewhere else not as deep. I have to say they take Vacarro here. He is arguably the best player left on the board and the best S in the draft. He will provide some much needed help on the back end. He has the range to excel in coverage. He is also willing to stick his nose in the pile and make a tackle. He could help turn around a crappy defense starting on the back end. They have some decent corners and a good safety could help that unit turn into the strength of the team.

:Chargers: - Barkevious Mingo- Again another team who is hurting for o line play. They still have the ability to put up points what they dont have is the ability to stop anybody from doing so. I think Rivers can still win games if he does not have to win in a shootout every game. JJ is a run stopper who sets the edge well. He is not an edge rusher. Phillips FA hurts them and he was not something worth getting in a tizzy about anyway. Mingo will step in and fill a need that. He will bring a legit pass rush to one side of the ball. He could help them immensely on defense and help give Quentin Jammer some much needed help.

:dolphins:- Sheldon Richardson - The Star slide continues. Randy starks is a beast but could be exiting in FA which would leave a huge void in a promising front 7. Sheldon Richardson could step in immediately and do the job of occupying blockers to keep Dansby free. He is not as big as most premier DT's in this draft but in a 4-3 he does not have to be. That is not to say that he is not strong or 10 to 15 pounds make a difference in a DT, but it is something to consider when he goes into TC. He lost weight for his 40 so he will have an opportunity to put it back on in an NFL program.

:Bucs: - Xavier Rhodes- Well it is obvious there weakest position is RB....ok kidding. This pick needs no explanation. There secondary blows and Rhodes will step in day one and be a starter. He has a good build for the position to be a physical press corner and he should do well with the Bucs.

:panthers: -Star Loutoulei- Well they need some help in a lot of areas on defense so I will start up front. Coincidentally that is a huge need for them. There are plenty of corners to be had late as well as safeties so they take the best prospect on the board. Star Loutoulei has long been my best defensive prospect in the draft. If he checks out this is the steal of the draft. He is going to come in immediately and clog the middle by himself. Ina 4-3 he is going to dominate. He is mammoth and at all times will command a double team and will probably get 3 a lot of times.

:Saints: - Desmond Trufant- That defense was god awful. There is nothing that one player can do to save this defense, but they are going ot get off to a good start here with taking a great young corner. He will come in and be the best player on that defense in all likelihood, he will certainly be the best player in that secondary. In that division they are going to need as much help as possibel at the CB and S position. They start here and will use the rest of the draft to fill in with the best player on defense as they could use them all.

:Rams: - Cordarrelle Patterson - They have got to get some help for Bradford. Apparently Amendola thinks he is worth more than he is and they are not willing to pay him. If he leaves it is going to get ugly for him as far as receivers. They add Patterson To Brian Quick and they are going to have a good young nucleus of WR's that is going to help Sam Bradford reach his NFL potential.

:Steelers: - Lane Johnson- Every year it is all about their defense getting older. Yet every year they are in the top 3. As long as Lebeau is there they will be OK. The same cannot be said for Big Ben. He has gotten slaughtered behind that o line and is in need of some help. Pouncey is good, DeCastro we dont know but he could be great. So it is time they go to the well with a Tackle. Yeah losing Wallace will porbably happen but if Ben is on the bench it does not matter who your WR's are. Lane Johnson is an athletic guy who does well with speed rushers. They get a 6'6" 300 pound guy who could be a great tackle in this league. He comes in very talented but also has some huge upside. The bevy of late round WR makes this the go to pick for them.

:Cowboys: - Johnathan Cooper - The dude is a bad ass. He is going to help out that o line immediately. He moves better than anybody in this draft at the guard position. He is going to come in day one and start so the cowboys will have one less thing to worry about as the season gets underway. He also boosts his value here as he can play all 3 positions along the interior of the line. They will essentially get to pick their shittiest o lineman and remove him with a future pro bowl player .

:Giants: - Bjoern Werner- People are going to say he will never slide this far, but I think that he is a rotational player. Well the Giants can definitely get on board with that. His unimpressive showing at the combine might mean that he slides down the boards. He will slide all the way into the Giants loving arms and smiling faces. They are without Osi and they are going to need someone to keep it going. This guy has the potential to thrive in Perry Fewell's defense.

:Bears: - DJ Fluker- I wonder if the bears need o line help. Well this is one guy that Cutler might not want to get in his face. He is a very large man who could probably play LT but would get beat by the speed rush as he is not a real fluid guy in the hips and his feet are average. That said the guy is very powerful and thickly built. I think he would be an ideal fit for them at RT. That would be one side that they would not have to worry about Cutler getting smacked from.

:Bengals: - Manti Te'o Media problems you say ? I have got the player for you. In all seriousness though that defense sucks in the middle and I could see Ogletree going here as well. That said Te'o did not do well in the 40 but during on field drills he moved his feet very well. The Alabama tape is concerning but he has some lineman in front of him that should keep him clean. He also has the best instincts in the draft. I think that this is a good fit with the Bengals because he is one guy they wont have to worry about DUI or crazy shit like that. they will just have to worry about people hitting on his imaginary fiance.

:Rams: - Kennan Allen 2 WR's in the first round. Crazy I know. they have other needs but I think that they go back to the well to get their WR woes out of the way in one year. They have Patterson and Quick's speed, now they need the guy who is going to move the chains on 3rd down. Kennan Allen can definitely do that and is fearless over the middle. He is going to make a great trifecta of receivers in St. louis. This could just be crazy enough to work. If they can manage a TE they are going to have an explosive receiving corp. The only thing to add is the o line which this is a deep draft for.

:Vikings: - Tavon Austin - No Percy Harvin ? No Problem. This guy just boosted his draft stock with that fast combine he just had. He is a guy that you can flex to RB or play at WR which is going to make him an ideal fit for the vikes. He is electric in space and will provide some great help in the return game. Sounds familiar. Well this guy does not have constant pussy aches and has not missed a game in 8 years.

:Colts:Alec Ogletree - This is going to give the colts some much needed help on defense. The guy is all over the field and may be the most athletic LB in the draft. He has some off the field issues which will cause him to slide even though it should not. He is going to come in and immediately help out. Coach Pagano is a defensive guy who has seen what it takes to become a great LB in Baltimore. He will be a great fit for this young kid.

:Seahawks: - Tyler Eifert They could use some help at NT, but they could do worse than to get RW a solid big target who can be a security blankey and nightmare matchup. At 6'6" running a 4.6 40 could be huge up the seems. I would say that WR is a need but I think Golden Tate is coming along and playaction TE's are a huge help to teams like Seattle. The guy is big and he is fast with reliable hands who can work the seams and the middle of the field. And they would have some redzone flexibility if they could get their hands on him.

:Packers: - Johnathan Banks - The Pack needs some defense. Chuck is out of their. They need some help at CB. I think that Johnathan Banks here would be a great get for them. He is big and physical and can play press coverage on the receivers and is adept at playing off coverage too. He has fluid hips which will make up for his lack of elite straight line speed. They could go receiver here but with Cobb, Jones, and Jordy Nelson I think they will do just fine. The defense needs to be addressed and with the numero uno safety off the board a good corner would be ideal here.

:Texans: - Kevin Minter It is tempting not to give them a WR here which they need, but their lack of an ILB was shown when Cushing went out. Here they are going to get the best player on the board and take Minter. He is going to come in and be a start next to Cushing. He will pretty much complete one of the best 3-4 LB corps in the league with him, Cush, Mericlus, and Barwin/Reed. The TExans defense is going to get even better and younger this year.

:Broncos: - Sylvester Williams - They are a pretty complete team as it stands with no real glaring weaknesses other than corner and there is none on the board without reaching. They could use some help on the D line though and Sylvester Williams after an impressive combine might be the answer here. On tape he was a good interior pass rusher here too. So they vikings could get a lot younger on defense whil amplifying an already lethal pass rush.

:Patriots: - Kawann Short - DT is a big need as Wilfork is not getting younger. They pick up a great young ST here to play next to Wilfork in their 4-3 and stamp out the run. They will legitimize their front 7 here since there are no pass rushers here to pair with Chandler Jones. This will be one of their last opportunities to get a dT who can learn from a guy like Wilfork. Tom Brady pretty much makes any receiver and I dont see that as a real need yet. you could say corner but their will be some later. DT though you are going to have to have to wait until next year to get a guy who can start day 1.

:Falcons: - Eddie Lacy - That D could use some help but they could definitely use a run game as well. They pick up a bruising downhill runner right here. He is going to make this a complete offense if they can nab a TE in the later rounds. He should be a great fit here.

:49ers: - Johnathan Cyprien - The 9ers secondary got lit up in the SB. That is something that they are going to have to adress in the draft and this is a good time. They are going to look long and hard at an unheralded player out of Florida international to play safety. He is a thumper but also has the speed to be good in coverage (4.56) he is a 6' 220 pound safety that can play all over the field. He is going to make a good tandem at safety with Dashon Goldson.

:trophy::Ravens: - Johnathan Hankins - Man would I love a flashy pick here but I just dont see it in the cards. I think the most obvious need we have is right in the middle of the defense. Terrance Cody and Kemo both suck ass so we are going to need someone who can keep guys from ignoring them and just piling on Ellerbe. Hanking is big and is going to do well clogging the middle with Ngata on the other side and our rotation of pass rushers on the other side.

Well this is round 1. Round 2 will be up soon.

I think we won't go oline in the first this year.

With Tramon Williams (even with his down year), Sam Shields, Casey Hayward, and Davon House.. I think we are set at CB for a while. Could see us picking one up later on, but not this early. We are pretty well off if our first round pick is going to start out 5th on the depth chart.

I think we won't go oline in the first this year.

I was thinking the same thing, haven't the Steelers gone oline in the first for the past couple drafts?

as for the Titans' pick, I'd like getting Vaccarro, but with the Wilson signing I don't think Safety is quite as big of a need (though it'd certainly be nice to solidify the future at the position) I really wouldn't be surprised to see us take Cooper if Warmack isn't there at 10, from everything I've read he's just a small step below Warmack and we really need help on the interior oline

I was thinking the same thing, haven't the Steelers gone oline in the first for the past couple drafts?

Pouncey in 2010 and DeCastro last year.

With Tramon Williams (even with his down year), Sam Shields, Casey Hayward, and Davon House.. I think we are set at CB for a while. Could see us picking one up later on, but not this early. We are pretty well off if our first round pick is going to start out 5th on the depth chart.

On this topic I think that Tramon Williams is a definite starting quality cornerback. We've got 4 of them and I like starting Williams because of his veteran qualities. I agree that we avoid Cornerback. I think we actually avoid DB all together. We have a couple safeties in line to start in place of Woodson and they looked pretty good for rookies last year. People attribute our poor defensive performances to bad pass D but it's like 99% bad linebackers. You can't run the 3-4 with the linebackers we have. Matthews is great, Perry will hopefully stay healthy in 2013 because he looked pretty darn good for a converted DL in the 4 games he was able to play in in 2012. Bishop will hopefully be back and I think if Jones plays decently, our defense could have a much better look in 2013. Also, our defensive line needs to step up, which I think is the least likely area of improvement on our team to be honest. Which is bad cuz they aren't all that good.

As for our draft pick I think we will go either linebacker, receiver or offensive line. I think we'll wait on a running back because it's not like Ted to take RB high up. Jennings' place on our team was really overlooked. Without looking at statistics I can confidently say that he has the lowest dropped pass rate, he almost never ran the wrong route, was always on the same page as Rodgers...all of those things I have noticed (from the other 3 guys) that there are some issues. All three had problems with dropped passes in 2012, there seemed to be quite a few instances where Rodgers and the receiver were not thinking the same thing, etc. I don't know whose fault it really is, but I'm gonna go with the receiver. I know I'm a bit biased because Jennings is my favorite player but I would like to see him on the team in 2013.

I think most likely is offensive line though. We can't rely on Sherrod to be great anymore. He broke his leg in his rookie season when he hardly played, and then he didn't play at all in 2012. There's no way we can be certain that he'll even be better than Newhouse who, let's face it isn't as bad as you guys claim. He's average. I think EDS will be our starter at center going into training camp and our guard positions are set. I think what it comes down to is what we do with Bulaga (definite starter) and Barclay who can possibly take over RT and shift Bulaga to the left side. Barclay looked very good for an undrafted rookie and Bulaga played LT in college. I'd be fine with Bulaga - Lang - EDS - Sitton - Barclay to start the season. I'd like to see where that goes. But I think that Thompson takes a tackle in the first. Maybe we trade down, though.

Another possibility is an inside linebacker. Bishop is our clear #1 linebacker but after him it's kind of a mess. Jones would be my pick to start week 1 with him, but it could also be Smith. Hawk departs, I hope because I'm tired of overpaying for his services since 2006. I'd definitely like to see us take an inside linebacker in the first round who can start week 1 and attribute to a hopefully very improved defensive core. I'd like to see us go with this pick, it's my personal pick. Individuals I would not mind taking include Kevin Minter or Manti Te'o. I hope the fake girlfriend thing does hurt Te'o's draft stock because then he could hopefully fall to us. I don't give a fuck about this. Of all of the off-the-field problems a college player could enter the NFL with, this is probably the least harmful to his actual character. He got caught up in a fake online girlfriend hoax. He was not involved in drugs, he does not have an arrest history, absolutely nothing. I am 100% sure that Te'o will not have any issues once entering the NFL and I think he'd be a great addition to our team. I'll take him. I just hope he falls to us.

No way Fisher would be taking Brick's job any time soon and I just don't think we could justify taking a RT in the first round with needs at QB, WR, TE, ILB, both OLB spots, both S spots, especially since I'd rather take Vaccaro and let Austin Howard man RT again, he was good all year in the run game and his pass blocking improved as the year went on.

Props for spitting the truth about Bjoern Werner. What's funny is the player I'd compare him to the most in the NFL was Osi.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

On this topic I think that Tramon Williams is a definite starting quality cornerback. We've got 4 of them and I like starting Williams because of his veteran qualities. I agree that we avoid Cornerback. I think we actually avoid DB all together. We have a couple safeties in line to start in place of Woodson and they looked pretty good for rookies last year. People attribute our poor defensive performances to bad pass D but it's like 99% bad linebackers. You can't run the 3-4 with the linebackers we have. Matthews is great, Perry will hopefully stay healthy in 2013 because he looked pretty darn good for a converted DL in the 4 games he was able to play in in 2012. Bishop will hopefully be back and I think if Jones plays decently, our defense could have a much better look in 2013. Also, our defensive line needs to step up, which I think is the least likely area of improvement on our team to be honest. Which is bad cuz they aren't all that good.

As for our draft pick I think we will go either linebacker, receiver or offensive line. I think we'll wait on a running back because it's not like Ted to take RB high up. Jennings' place on our team was really overlooked. Without looking at statistics I can confidently say that he has the lowest dropped pass rate, he almost never ran the wrong route, was always on the same page as Rodgers...all of those things I have noticed (from the other 3 guys) that there are some issues. All three had problems with dropped passes in 2012, there seemed to be quite a few instances where Rodgers and the receiver were not thinking the same thing, etc. I don't know whose fault it really is, but I'm gonna go with the receiver. I know I'm a bit biased because Jennings is my favorite player but I would like to see him on the team in 2013.

I think most likely is offensive line though. We can't rely on Sherrod to be great anymore. He broke his leg in his rookie season when he hardly played, and then he didn't play at all in 2012. There's no way we can be certain that he'll even be better than Newhouse who, let's face it isn't as bad as you guys claim. He's average. I think EDS will be our starter at center going into training camp and our guard positions are set. I think what it comes down to is what we do with Bulaga (definite starter) and Barclay who can possibly take over RT and shift Bulaga to the left side. Barclay looked very good for an undrafted rookie and Bulaga played LT in college. I'd be fine with Bulaga - Lang - EDS - Sitton - Barclay to start the season. I'd like to see where that goes. But I think that Thompson takes a tackle in the first. Maybe we trade down, though.

Another possibility is an inside linebacker. Bishop is our clear #1 linebacker but after him it's kind of a mess. Jones would be my pick to start week 1 with him, but it could also be Smith. Hawk departs, I hope because I'm tired of overpaying for his services since 2006. I'd definitely like to see us take an inside linebacker in the first round who can start week 1 and attribute to a hopefully very improved defensive core. I'd like to see us go with this pick, it's my personal pick. Individuals I would not mind taking include Kevin Minter or Manti Te'o. I hope the fake girlfriend thing does hurt Te'o's draft stock because then he could hopefully fall to us. I don't give a fuck about this. Of all of the off-the-field problems a college player could enter the NFL with, this is probably the least harmful to his actual character. He got caught up in a fake online girlfriend hoax. He was not involved in drugs, he does not have an arrest history, absolutely nothing. I am 100% sure that Te'o will not have any issues once entering the NFL and I think he'd be a great addition to our team. I'll take him. I just hope he falls to us.

Oh ya. Tramon is still starting quality.. but I also think Casey and Sam are, with Davon maybe not quite there yet but still solid. Tramon will be starting unless we move him to clear some cap space, which is totally possible, IMO. And I attribute a lot of our problems to OLB (opposite Clay) and the Dline. I don't even think they are bad players, really. Mike Neal looked good in his snaps last year. Pickett was meh. Raji picked it up in the 2nd half of the season... but with Dom's 3-4 he wants the line to hold their gaps, hold their blocks, and let the LBs get through on the pass rush. Now, I realize this is a the general duty of the 3-4 lineman... But you can't do it every down, every play. Dom hates our lineman rushing up the field, even on passing downs, because it might open up the opponents run game. I dont' agree with that philosophy. Cullen Jenkins was an x factor for us, and everyone wants to talk about how we miss him... Well, that's because he didn't give a shit about his "job" and just played football. Dom has a lot of changing to do this offseason, and he better fucking bring in 2013...

And our pick will all depend on who falls. I don't think LB is an option unless a stud pass rusher drops to us. ILB isn't an option this early, IMO. We are stacked on the inside, even if we trade AJ on draft day like I hope we do. Receiver is one of those we wait on as well.

Typically we won't use 1st rounders on any RB or WR.. but that could change this year, again, depending on how the board will fall. Oline, I don't think would happen, but maybe a Jonathan Cooper in the 1st or a Barrett Jones type later on (versatile lineman). I think we still need to draft a center, because even though EDS is the guy this year, he is a FA very soon and we may be in desperate need of a center.

Secondly.. Newhouse IS as bad as everyone claims. He got slightly better last year in pass pro, but slight improvement over being a bottom 3 LT isn't really saying much. He allowed the highest success rate against pass rushers on our line last year. He can't run block to save his life. And, I still give him a bit of a pass because this isn't his natural position, and it's not easy to do what he has done. But if Sherrod doesn't go into camp and win the job or at least win it during the season, we are in trouble at LT. It would be time to move to LT for Bulaga, IMO. Then we can figure out what to do at RT, whether it be Sherrod / Newhouse / Barclay.

As I said earlier.. ILB is completely SET. we MIGHT pick up a guy later on if we trade AJ, but we area deep at the position without Hawk.

Bishop and Smith should be our starters. Very good pairing right there. Then you have Brad Smith who played admirably last year FINALLY... And Terrell Manning, who we traded up for in the draft last year. Regardless of what you thought of his play, Ted won't give up on him this soon. Te'o probably couldn't even beat out Rob Francois (who is an URFA this year, I believe). He is a GARBAGE player. He's slow as molasses (not talking 40 time, but game speed), he lacks explosiveness, he is going to miss a ton of tackles on the next level. He can improve on a lot of that. I give him a mediocre career AT BEST. And I would take all 5 of our ILB (including Hawk) over him and all 6 if we include Francois. And if we take Te'o in round 1, I am going to put my fist through a wall. He's not a 1st round player, 2nd round at the VERY earliest.

I would rather see the Packers pick up Jesse Williams or some offensive line help with their 1st round pick. The trenches are easily the worst part of the team and need to be improved.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010