Piggly Wiggly

MLB 2013 Regular Season thread

It's just the matter of time when Rangers gonna choke.

Bitter, party of 3.

• Upvote 2

4 game sweep of the Mariners. It took 3 walk offs to do it.

Straily shuts out the Rangers in their ridiculous bandbox stadium. Yu gets the loss. Feels good man, feels real good. :smug:

Another night, another comeback win for the Braves. Rumors of our demise (...maybe embellished by me) have been greatly exaggerated.

Don't worry no one listens to that shit you spew out. :smug:

• Upvote 1

Travis Snider pinch hit grand slam and bullpen combine to say LOLCUBS!

:smug:

• Upvote 1

The two games we play the Tigers we have to play Scherzer and Verlander ha. Kluber pitched decent last night but didn't get any offensive help.

Saw this last night while looking at fantasy stuff and thought it was hilarious.

Joe Blanton has given up 86 hits in 50 1/3 innings. Holy shit. lol

YES YES YES!!!!

Jose Bautista was a one man wrecking crew today! Drove all 4 Jays runs in as Toronto wins in 10 4-3! We take 2 of 3 from TB.

Pirates have won 11 of their last 13. :D

Edited by Sarge

Pirates start a series at Miller Park tonight. Hopefully they can start a winning trend there.

Granderson has a fractured pinkie :sigh:

:laugh:

NEW YORK — Ike Davis, who recently claimed he “can’t do any worse,” did worse last night, as he went 0-6 with 9 strikeouts and 21 strikeout-assists, where he ran up to the plate and literally grabbed the bat from his teammates’ hands. Said Lucas Duda, “that was not cool, Ike.” Said Ruben Tejada, “whatever, I was going to get myself out anyway.” Davis also made 19 errors in the game, including twice getting confused about how many outs there were, and walking off the field while the ball was still in play.

In the bottom of the 4th inning, Davis walked over to second base and broke Daniel Murphy’s arm, further hampering the team’s attempt to win the game. In the top of the 8th, Davis spit on three umpires, but, unfortunately for the team, was not ejected from the game. In fact, the umpires ruled that he should be forced to play, as that would be worse punishment for the Mets. Before the game, Davis quietly informed Dillon Gee, the night’s starting pitcher, that his entire family had been killed in a bear attack. This distracted Gee and led to him giving up 16 runs in just a third of an inning. Actually, it was 6 runs, but Davis reprogrammed the scoreboard to give the Mets’ opponents a 10-run head start.

After the Mets’ loss, Davis inadvertently added a powdered laxative to the food in the post-game spread, which will hamper the team’s attempt to stem the losing streak tomorrow. He also switched the lineup card with a joke version that places 4 members of the starting rotation in the infield, and invited a twelve-year-old fan to play catcher. Davis was found clumsily corking David Wright’s bat and tainting Matt Harvey’s urine for Harvey’s routine drug test. He also pretended to be Sandy Alderson and traded Zach Wheeler for a bucket of Dippin’ Dots, which he neglected to place in the freezer.

So when Ike Davis says he can’t do any worse…

http://www.fangraphs.com/not/ike-davis-cant-do-worse/

Damn it to hell. 10+ hits in three straight games and we lose two of them! :temper: Our pitching just plain sucks.

Pedro Alvarez hit 2 more homers today. That's 10 in his last 29 games. He's cominggggggggg.

pedroalvarez.jpg

Love how our bullpen was supposed to be the only consistent thing this year and it's the worst part of our team.

Jason Grilli 20/20 in save opportunities and the Pirates win a series in Milwaukee.

Feels real good, man.

Jason Grilli 20/20 in save opportunities and the Pirates win a series in Milwaukee.

Feels real good, man.

That's awesome! I don't what it is about Milwaukee that makes it rough for the Pirates, but I'm glad to see them take a series there.

Pedro Alvarez hit 2 more homers today. That's 10 in his last 29 games. He's cominggggggggg.

pedroalvarez.jpg

Also hitting .200

Obviously that makes him a totally useless player.

• Upvote 1

The most hated player in Cleveland blows another save. I dunno if I should be happy he is hurt or what. But its whatever, I could careless if he plays another game in a Cleveland uniform.

The most hated player in Cleveland blows another save. I dunno if I should be happy he is hurt or what. But its whatever, I could careless if he plays another game in a Cleveland uniform.

Bullpen blew the last three games. They all suck.

There's nothing better than beating the Giants. :smug::rock: