JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

75K is fitting for the homophobic slur.

:pray: for the Pacers to beat the Heat tomorrow night. I can't stand LeDouche!

Reporter: Roy, you didn't finish well in DPOY voting...why do you think that is?

Hibbert: Because...well, yall motherfuckers don't watch us.

God, he is beautiful isn't he? :p

Okay game 7........Pacers lets do this. :party: Shock the world.

I'm starting to really like Hibbert as well, especially after his comments about nobody watching them. Still think he's one of the softer centers in the league, but he's an outspoken guy and plays great defense.

But I do think his comments were a little off-based. He deserved to be among the top 5-6 vote getters, but didn't deserve the DPOTY award, and it really doesn't have much to do with the fact that nobody watches the Pacers.

Nobody watches Memphis and that didn't stop Pau from winning a million votes. I woulda voted for him ahead of the Ibaka, and Paul George, maybe Duncan, but I honestly didn't watch many Spurs games.

Anyway, here's to a Miami win, although I don't see it happening with the amount of energy LBJ is using up and how little help he's getting.

Everybody's saying the Pacers are going to take this series.

And that's exactly why I think Miami wins. I hope for the Pacers, because I don't approve or purchased championships, but I just don't see it right now.

:think:

Yeah the Heat are favored by 7 points....not sure where you see everyone saying the Pacers will win.

And that's exactly why I think Miami wins. I hope for the Pacers, because I don't approve or purchased championships, but I just don't see it right now.

Purchased championships? Nobody wins rings with a core of only players drafted by that team anymore. The Spurs are the only ones who have done it in the past decade+. There's so much roster turnover in the NBA that it's ridiculous to have that opinion.

Purchased championships? Nobody wins rings with a core of only players drafted by that team anymore. The Spurs are the only ones who have done it in the past decade+. There's so much roster turnover in the NBA that it's ridiculous to have that opinion.

Bullshit. Nobody finagles a purchase for 3 all star players. This is a New York Yankees/Philadelphia Phillies scenario, except it'll pan out more often than not.

The Mavericks picked up good veterans, not superstars. The Lakers drafted Andrew Bynum and traded for Pau Gasol. They signed Artest during his decline.

Nobody has EVER done this in the NBA in recent memory. The Heat have purchased their one championship and any more they win with this trio.

Yeah the Heat are favored by 7 points....not sure where you see everyone saying the Pacers will win.

I'm talking about polls and some posts people have made on sites like this. Not necessarily this forum, which is easily the smartest (in every sport) I've ever come across.

• Upvote 1

I'm talking about polls and some posts people have made on sites like this. Not necessarily this forum, which is easily the smartest (in every sport) I've ever come across.

Ah. I just haven't seen it really but then again I haven't been looking at too many polls and I don't go on other forums.

As for the purchasing thing...Wade was drafted by the Heat. And Lebron could've gotten more money elsewhere I believe so it's not like they threw all the money anyone could at him.

• Upvote 1

Yea, the ESPN one like, yesterday on facebook said 76% or some crazy high number like that are expecting the Pacers to come out on top. The basketball forum that I get on every now and then also has the as the favorites.

Not sure if this is supreme Heat and Lebron hatred, or just love for the underdogs, or people really see it panning out that way but it's looking like most people think the Pacers will pull this one out.

There's a big difference between wanting the Pacers to win, and thinking they'll win. I think most people are in the "want to" category.

P.S.You're weird, DMac.

• Upvote 2

They've still gone full on NY Yankees and purchased championship(s).

Edited by BwareDWare94

I think the Heat will win by 15+ but I'm praying for a Pacers victory. I have a terrible feeling it will go something like Game 5 where LeBron just takes over in the 3rd quarter.

I think the Heat will win by 15+ but I'm praying for a Pacers victory. I have a terrible feeling it will go something like Game 5 where LeBron just takes over in the 3rd quarter.

Lebron will choke in the clutch.

There's a big difference between wanting the Pacers to win, and thinking they'll win. I think most people are in the "want to" category.

P.S.You're weird, DMac.

Say it to my face Vin!! Say it to my face!!

• Upvote 1

Say it to my face Vin!! Say it to my face!!

365.jpg

• Upvote 2

Lebron will choke in the clutch.

Just like in game 1.

And I'm rooting for the Heat too. I'd like it if the finals wasn't a boring blowout.

Just like in game 1.

And I'm rooting for the Heat too. I'd like it if the finals wasn't a boring blowout.

lmao congrats you picked the 1 instance where Lebron has hit a game winner. For every 1 he makes he misses another 30. The guy goes limp in the clutch.

Obviously, you know thats not the only time he's been clutch. Also, you could take those stats for every player and it'd look bad.

Obviously, you know thats not the only time he's been clutch. Also, you could take those stats for every player and it'd look bad.

I watched nearly every game when Lebron was a Cav and I only can recall 1 or 2 other times when he hit a game winner. One was against the Magic in playoffs. He can take over and dominate games, but if it comes down to a game winning shot, I don't trust him at all.

Because you shouldn't trust anyone in those circumstances. Most of those shots miss for everyone.

• Upvote 1