JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

:rofl:

Hahaha. Netw3rk is easily my favorite basketball Twitter personality.

The Warriors and Grizzlies won't collapse again like they both did in game 1, so both San Antonio and Oklahoma City must play much better here on out.

Tonight, go Grizzlies and Pacers!

The Warriors and Grizzlies won't collapse again like they both did in game 1, so both San Antonio and Oklahoma City must play much better here on out.

Tiago is also supposed to return and Timmy won't be playing the rest of the series with a terrible flu like he had in game 1...

Also won't be coming off 8 days of rest and playing rusty as hell around the basket for three quarters.

Edited by The Admiral

Kendrick Perkins is extremely useless when OKC isn't playing Howard or Bynum. He's a defender in the paint, but my God, no offense. Like, absolutely nothing yo.

He can't guard Gasol, and he produces nothing on offense. Get him outa there.

But it is fun as hell watching Memphis' defense. Tony Allen down the stretch was great.

Tiago is also supposed to return and Timmy won't be playing the rest of the series with a terrible flu like he had in game 1...

Also won't be coming off 8 days of rest and playing rusty as hell around the basket for three quarters.

I know, but even with Curry going off the Warriors were beating the Spurs in every way possible.

942244_344627052326056_1001451097_n.jpg

That's a real billboard in Chicago right now. :rofl:

Thought this was hilarious.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

The officiating was awful as usual. But happy the Heat got the dub.

Steph Curry's one leg three? Dope.

Yeah. I didn't see it but for some reason I doubt either Noah or Gibson deserved to be ejected.

Depends on what you mean. Their actions warranted ejectuons, but the refs massively failing caused their reactions.... So I call it a draw. :p

This GSW game already looking like a good one. The Spurs Woulda lost last time if klay played those last minutes. I know I know... Woulda coulda shoulda, but still.

Yeah. I didn't see it but for some reason I doubt either Noah or Gibson deserved to be ejected.

"I have no idea what I'm talking about, but here's my opinion anyway"

Cursing out the refs is worthy of ejection

They probably deserved it though.

• Upvote 1

Depends on what you mean. Their actions warranted ejectuons, but the refs massively failing caused their reactions.... So I call it a draw. :p

This GSW game already looking like a good one. The Spurs Woulda lost last time if klay played those last minutes. I know I know... Woulda coulda shoulda, but still.

Well there's no way he should have fouled out in the first place, so I hear you.

I can't recall a single time when two rookies looked so damn good for one team. Anybody else intrigued by how good Barnes and Green already are?

I don't know how the Spurs can win this series. I really don't, because the Warriors are outplaying them in every way imaginable. Their stars are playing better. Their role players are playing MUCH better. Their bigs are beating the shit out of every Spurs big but Duncan.

The Warriors aren't as good as the bandwagon will tell you, not yet anyway, but they're getting better by the game. They're good, and they're only getting better.

You heard it here: This team could big a dark horse challenger for the Heat. They're built the right way and they have enough guys who can score the ball that LeBron can't focus on a DRose type player and ruin their entire offense.

Watch out for this team if they move on.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Lol, Klay was committing dumbass fouls in game 1, and was very deserving of fouling out.

The Warriors played great tonight. Very proud of the Spurs second half effort, but they cant afford to keep falling behind by 12-18 points this entire series. The Warriors are too good offensively to keep giving up huge leads due to their amazing shooting ability.

When Curry/Thompson are hitting shots like they are, they can beat anybody. It is scary because there is not defense for it. Step back 2s/3s, pull up 2/3s, off the dribble, driving to the lane... they have been doing it all.

The Oracle will be a huge challenge for the Spurs and I am excited for it.

On to the next one...

lol Chris bosh

And the looming question is:

Why the hell is there a day off right now? This sucks.

• Upvote 1

I still think we'll see a Heat/Grizzlies Final resulting in a Miami sweep.

I still think we'll see a Heat/Grizzlies Final resulting in a Miami sweep.

I doubt it. Memphis may not be the offensive team a healthy OKC is, but they're twice the defensive team and they move the ball much more, more like the Dallas team that beat Miami.

Memphis is a matchup nightmare for Miami. It could very easily be a great series.

I don't think Memphis is as much a threat against the Heat as one would think. They'd get overwhelmed.

And as much as I'm cheering for the GSWs, I just don't trust a jump shooting team to make it all the way.

I don't think Memphis is as much a threat against the Heat as one would think. They'd get overwhelmed.

And as much as I'm cheering for the GSWs, I just don't trust a jump shooting team to make it all the way.

I don't think they'll get overwhelmed defensively. They're better than anybody else Miami might face, and yes, I'm including Indiana in that statement.

But how much does it matter? The Grizzlies haven't faced an offense like the Heat either, nor will they probably face one like the Heat. Or a defense that can pressure lanes like the Heats. I just don't think the defensive ability will make up for the offensive discrepancies, or the Heat's explosive offense.

But how much does it matter? The Grizzlies haven't faced an offense like the Heat either, nor will they probably face one like the Heat. Or a defense that can pressure lanes like the Heats. I just don't think the defensive ability will make up for the offensive discrepancies, or the Heat's explosive offense.

I'm not saying that the Grizzlies would win the series, but they certainly could compete because you and I both know that the combination of ZBo and Gasol is quite a bit tougher than the Noah/Boozer duo that's giving the Heat so much trouble.

Also, I think Tony Allen could take Wade out of the picture, for the most part.

Tayshaun Prince couldn't stay in front of LeBron if his life depended on it at this stage in his career.