Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phailadelphia

MIT shooting

Guest Phailadelphia

Happening now. Apparently 2 officers down. Suspects have auto rifles, grenades and other explosives and stole a police SUB. Started at MIT then moved across town. Sounds like absolute chaos right now as they try to figure out what's going on.

This is getting to be insane.

I heard it was the two bomb suspects.

Go ahead Phail, you started your thesis with that last comment might as well finish it off...

They are, vikingsfan. Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya. I want to see the "after" pics of Muguleta. Won't happen, but it should. For four days we've been looking at bleeding, broken Americans. I want to see the payback.

I heard about this right before I went to bed last night. And now it seems that suspect #1 is dead and suspect #2 is on the run. The two are brothers from Chechnya, and have been living in the US for a year.

Guest Phailadelphia

Go ahead Phail, you started your thesis with that last comment might as well finish it off...

They are, vikingsfan. Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya. I want to see the "after" pics of Muguleta. Won't happen, but it should. For four days we've been looking at bleeding, broken Americans. I want to see the payback.

Huh?

It was crazy watching this all unfold last night. Going from unrelated to such a huge police presence, hearing of a shootout and explosives, watching random people get stripped down naked and put in police cars.

It's pretty worrisome that they had this guy in a specific area....thousands of cops....and he's gone.

Huh?

I figured coming from you there was political undertone in your last comment.

I haven't been following this very closely as I got sick of all the crap info. How do we know these guys are the bombers?

I haven't been following this very closely as I got sick of all the crap info. How do we know these guys are the bombers?

Because the police said so.

Guest Phailadelphia

From what I can tell their appearances match exactly those released just yesterday as the 2 suspects that bombed the marathon. The guy that's still alive is the white hat suspect.

Between visual evidence at the marathon, killing a cop, got into a firefight with more cops, threw bombs at cops, and perp one blew himself up with bombs, I'd say the evidence is really stacked against them.

That's usually not a good sign of innocence.

Oh it's pretty clear they're the shooters. I just didnt know how we knew it wasn't a coincidence. I really didn't know there were pictures of them at the marathon.

Guest Phailadelphia

Second suspect in custody, and he's ALIVE, which IMO speaks to how good this country is. Even this shit head is going to get due process.

Second suspect in custody, and he's ALIVE, which IMO speaks to how good this country is. Even this shit head is going to get due process.

Doing what we are supposed to doesn't put us on a pedestal and isn't worth applauding.

Guest Phailadelphia

Doing what we are supposed to doesn't put us on a pedestal and isn't worth applauding.

F4E goes left, and "the point" goes right. ;)

• Downvote 1

They didn't keep him alive because they want him to get his due process, that's for damn sure.

I wanted him just to be killed at first, but I feared he would just blow up innocent cops when they got close. But now that he is alive and in custody, fuck em. Let him rot in prison for life and hopefully gets skull fucked by all the prisoners.

Edited by Bucman

Guest Phailadelphia

I don't see how he doesn't get the death penalty.

Also, this should concern people. A US Senator, sworn to uphold the Constitution, basically says fuck the Constitution.

Coming from you, I find that quite odd. Didn't realize you actually recognized the Constitution. Regardless, Lindsey Graham is quite the joke.

• Upvote 2

Guest Phailadelphia

Oh right. Liberals hate the Constitution. What was I thinking?

• Downvote 1

I don't see how he doesn't get the death penalty.

Also, this should concern people. A US Senator, sworn to uphold the Constitution, basically says fuck the Constitution.

You are just realizing that about him?

Edited by WindyCitySports
  • Upvote 1

Oh right. Liberals hate the Constitution. What was I thinking?

Now you're getting it.

Obama announced this guy will go through trial and not claiming it as a "war on terror" act. It's a damn shame that this guy is getting due process but unfortunately he's a U.S. citizen so he must be treated like one. It's a very slippery slope otherwise. I just hope the courts get it right while our tax dollars are being wasted on this fucker.