DCskinz75

Who do You Consider to be the Redskins' Biggest Rival?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Redskins' Biggest Rival?

• DALLAS COWBOYS
    • NEW YORK GIANTS
    • PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

There was a series of fan shots done last year on this same subject, on a different site. {Not mentioning any names)And I was wondering if the results would change over a year. With a whole bunch of shifts in the NFC East's ladder I believe there may be some changes in the rankings this year. Although, something that I should probably bring up is, this is for who is your biggest rival right now. Tradition with the Cowboys can play a part in this, but it shouldn't be the only thing you vote on. Think about who has gotten under your skin the most, who has won most undeservingly against you. Who is the biggest pain in the ass or demonized player out there in the NFC East division right now?

For me it'll always be Dallas!

Has to be the :Cowboys:

The Redskins can suck my dick.

Historically it's the Cowboys, but honestly that whole division is such a clusterf$%k right now I really have no idea who the biggest threat in their division is. The Giants seemed to take a step backward last year, and the Cowboys are never the same from week to week so realistically gauging where Dallas is at is almost impossible. As for the Eagles... well we can't say much about them until we see first hand how the Chip Kelly overhaul performs.

So for me it's between the Cowboys and Giants as far as biggest threat and the difference is so minute in my mind that I wish there had been a tie option in this thread's survey. So with no way to choose 'tie between Cowboys and Giants' I simply selected Cowboys for history's sake.

Clusterfuck would be putting it nicely. :laugh: Watching the games the last few years, it feels like the ones against Dallas are best. I am throwing out history, past grudges, etc. Just going off what I have seen recently.

yea. Dallas is their biggest rival. I thought this was well known.

The Redskins can have my babies.

Fixed it for ya! :thumbup2:

I would have to say Dallas, but any NFC East divisional games are always fun, hard hitting and just a great game to watch. And it will be no different this year.

• Upvote 1