Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

GL in this last quarter Zack. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Thanks, I thought I was fucked until Bennett caught that TD. Looks like I'll probably lose a squeaker. :(

Thanks, I thought I was fucked until Bennett caught that TD. Looks like I'll probably lose a squeaker. :(

GG :yep: ARod nearly pulled you back into it with that comeback attempt.

8-1 with a two-game lead on the rest. :rock:

hate to get a W the way I did but I would of beat all you fuckers anyway so I earned it. I'm now 2nd in overall points scored behind Zack (and look at both of our records for our efforts :lol:) RIP Dion. :(

Week 10 is my big bye week for my team, I don't even have one RB to play now that Dion is hurt :yao: Gonna take an L regardless what I do probably. Chalk up the dub, Sarge :yep:

Seriously though, look at my WRs y'all, I got tons y'all know y'all like one, send me some shitty RB :lol:

Edited by CampinWithThePhantomMenace

I put in a claim for Rowles as my #1 move and got him. I also put in a claim for Ware for the same guy to drop (Bolden) in case I didn't get Rowles. When I saw the email that I got Rowles and Ware went unclaimed, I made a regular FA move to pick him up :shrug:

Edited by BLUE

Rawls w/e.

And I got Langford the same way. I put in a claim for D-Will that week as my first choice and didn't get him. Langford was my next choice.

My Pts Against is brutal. :sigh:

Zack, you should rest your starters this week to make sure they're 100% healthy going into the playoffs. :yep:

I might not make the playoffs because I keep barely fucking losing while having far and away the most PF in the league.

:kobe:

I might not make the playoffs because I keep barely fucking losing while having far and away the most PF in the league.

Huh? You already clinched a birth.

8 total playoff teams. I just need to win and have sarge, mav, or ed lose and I'm in. Martavis, Lafell, Beckham, and Blount all seem to be trending up for me

That trend continued this weekend. :smug:

Can I make a suggestion? Sean's been inactive for a while now and he's starting two players on IR. Considering I'm facing him in the playoffs I'd love to have that advantage, but I don't want to win like that - especially given his circumstances. It's not like he got lazy with his team and just decided to give up.

Having said that, I think BLUE should edit Sean's starting lineup based on the highest projection totals of his team for Week 14. For example, if he has Cam Newton and Drew Brees, and Cam is projected to score higher this week, then Cam starts. This would be fair to all owners who made the postseason and ensure the playoffs remain competitive.

EDIT: Shit, forgot about the horrible situation Ed is in as well. We'll just see what happens I guess.

Edited by Maverick

I'm taking care of Ed's IDP team, but since he's commish here I think he'd have to give someone the ability to manage them.

8 bout to bounce 1.