Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

I hope that Alex Smith-Jamaal Charles duo dominates again. Good luck, Phail.

Guest Phailadelphia

I hope that Alex Smith-Jamaal Charles duo dominates again. Good luck, Phail.

Thanks! I hope you have terrible luck and all your best players get injuries. :)

Guest Phailadelphia

I was feeling pretty good going into the SNF game. If DJax and Forte had scored at least their projected point totals I figured I'd have a comfortable cushion going into SNF. Then they both dropped duds. Unless Gore can't get shit going (lol yeah right), house looks like he's going to take this thing home.

So I need 5 points from Gore to win it all. Please don't choke, Frank.

Congratulations, House. I was rooting for Phail since he wasn't the one to take me out, but I'm glad that one of the three of us won it all.

At least I beat BC this year, even if it was for 3rd place and not the championship. After finishing 2nd and 3rd the past two seasons, I'm taking it all next year. :yep:

Thanks Zack. I'm glad Gore didn't let me down.

Also,I told you long ago that BC the talent evaluator wasn't winning the league. Glad you won the third place game.

• Upvote 1

Saddle up kids, August is around the bend. Also, bite me Zack :yep:

• Upvote 1

Anybody in this league interested in taking over as commish? My dedication to the league has dwindled as the years pass and I'd rather an owner with more time run the most competitive league on TGP.

I'll continue to be an owner, just not act as commish.

I'll run it if you don't have the time now, Mav. Is this a recurring league or do I need to send out individual invites? I don't remember.

Edited by BLUE

Guest Phailadelphia

GAME TIME!...almost.

I'll run it if you don't have the time now, Mav. Is this a recurring league or do I need to send out individual invites? I don't remember.

It's a recurring league. I just renewed it and sent out invites to all the owners from last year. I usually see who all the owners are and if someone isn't really an active member on TGP anymore (ala JHS from a few years ago) then I replace them with one of our active members. Kinda lame if someone is participating in the TGP league that doesn't post here anymore, but that's your call to make. Just throwing out my .02. :yep:

As soon as you join BLUE, I'll transfer the commish title to you. Thanks for taking over, you're the right man for the job. :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

Mav, can you un-invite my yahoo acct and re-send to my gmail acct? Is that possible or do I have to use my yahoo account?

Edited by Phailadelphia

It's a recurring league. I just renewed it and sent out invites to all the owners from last year. I usually see who all the owners are and if someone isn't really an active member on TGP anymore (ala JHS from a few years ago) then I replace them with one of our active members. Kinda lame if someone is participating in the TGP league that doesn't post here anymore, but that's your call to make. Just throwing out my .02. :yep:

As soon as you join BLUE, I'll transfer the commish title to you. Thanks for taking over, you're the right man for the job. :yep:

I'm in, and I totally agree with the league being comprised of active TGP members. :yep:

Mav, can you un-invite my yahoo acct and re-send to my gmail acct? Is that possible or do I have to use my yahoo account?

You don't need to be un-invited. PM me your Gmail address and I'll send you an invite when Mav transfers the commish privileges to me. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm in, and I totally agree with the league being comprised of active TGP members. :yep:

You don't need to be un-invited. PM me your Gmail address and I'll send you an invite when Mav transfers the commish privileges to me. :yep:

Gracias, Eduardo. PM'd.

2nd and 3rd the past two seasons despite having one of the top 2 regular season teams by a large margin each year. Hopefully this is my year. Can't wait for the draft.

• Upvote 1

If there's any spots open if the 2013 guys don't all renew I'm down. :yep:

PM me your email address. There's one dude that hasn't logged into TGP since last November and another that hasn't been active in a few months. I'm guessing there will be at least 1 or 2 spots open.

You're officially the commish now, Ed.

Thanks, bro.

So far this is who we got confirmed:

Mav

Me

Zack

BC

Phail

Campin'

Brock

Sarge

Durst

People that haven't confirmed but played last season:

Mathias

House

BradyFan

Romo

Packers Dynasty 2010

Edited by BLUE

Guest Phailadelphia

The Big Tebowski was me last season.

I'm in again. Need a much better season than last year.

I'd like to get in on this if I can, but I'd need to know when the draft is.

The Big Tebowski was me last season.

My bad, I forgot that you and Socal share the same first name. :shifty:

Updated list. We've got 9 owners so far:

Mav

Me

Zack

BC

Phail

Campin'

Brock

Sarge

Durst

People that haven't confirmed but played last season:

Mathias

House

BradyFan

Romo

Packers Dynasty 2010

Also, would you guys be opposed to switching the draft date to sometime later? It's currently set to August 13th, but I'd like to make it as late as possible in August, if it works for you guys. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Yea sure, we can change the draft date. How about August 24th? It's a Sunday. Maybe 9PM?

• Upvote 2