Jules

Incarcerated Bob is at it again with Manning

Love how he has to remind people that he's been right about things.

What about the stuff he wasn't right about? Because Zach Parise is totally a Pittsburgh Penguin.

Love how he has to remind people that he's been right about things.

What about the stuff he wasn't right about? Because Zach Parise is totally a Pittsburgh Penguin.

When it comes to player movement he is hit or miss. I remember when he had Randy Moss going to the Colts once. :rofl:

But, with Manning he has been pretty accurate so I hope he isn't this time. Then again with Manning I am not sure if it would be unusual for him to experience some pain or numbness in his arm/neck where the surgeries occurred. I am no doctor but I don't know if that stuff is supposed to completely go away either.

Edited by Jules

The thing about Maninng is that even if IC is telling the truth or full of shit, I was always led to believe some lingering problems might always be there that he will have to work through constantly with rehab. Make no mistake, Manning is working his butt off. Probably harder then ever in all his years in Indy since now he has to work harder on keeping himself healthy.

So it might be nothing I hope. And an MRI might be scheduled as a cautionary act every year he is playing football too.

The nerve damage is supposed to heal and is probably still healing. :shrug:

Then again when all this developed with Peyton and it came out in the news in 2011 I found it pretty frightening to read about. :( Dungy always made it sound as if it all started when the Colts played the Redskins in 2006 early in the season and Peyton suffered a crushing blow....which I remember too. He never missed a beat in the game but it might have started something.

Just another slightly educated guess from Bob. Nothing to see here.

Keep throwing shit at walls and something will stick. That sums up IBN to me :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Well I still enjoy the occasional rumor sadly. :yep:

It think it's the norm for a woman. :oops:

lolBob. I'm surprised a certain poster here hasn't shown up to his defense yet. :smug:

• Upvote 2

lolBob. I'm surprised a certain poster here hasn't shown up to his defense yet. :smug:

inb4 rage from said poster. :smug:

Has anybody found out who "incarcerated Bob" actually is?