Piggly Wiggly

Your team's 53-man roster

Going to employ a 6 CB sub-package? What is that called, the $5 bill defense?

:rofl: that's a new one!

Crash. Bolden sucks. He wasn't even that great on special teams. I think he had a tackle or two, and he saved that one touchback. That's not worth cutting a TE, letting Greg Orton get scooped up by someone, or one of the way more talented linebackers, or going 3 safeties. Sometimes players don't work out, it's ok. I hated that pick from the get-go. Tony Carter is 3' 6" tall and holds his own against DT and Decker. It's either him or Bolden, and they are not going to cut sticky-man.

I updated my roster, I think Duke Ihenacho is making himself uncuttable. Cya Jammer.

Crash. Bolden sucks. He wasn't even that great on special teams. I think he had a tackle or two, and he saved that one touchback. That's not worth cutting a TE, letting Greg Orton get scooped up by someone, or one of the way more talented linebackers, or going 3 safeties. Sometimes players don't work out, it's ok. I hated that pick from the get-go. Tony Carter is 3' 6" tall and holds his own against DT and Decker. It's either him or Bolden, and they are not going to cut sticky-man.

I updated my roster, I think Duke Ihenacho is making himself uncuttable. Cya Jammer.

It would actually be kind of gratifying if Jammer was to get cut out of camp. I love QJ, but arm chair GM Charger fans have been screaming for years about how he would be a perfect fit at SS and an instant success. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people decry the complete foolishness of our organization solely because they wouldn't move Jammer to safety, where he would clearly be an instant success. And when he landed in Denver and word got out that they were converting him to safety, the outrage was palpable. It would be amusing if he didn't even make the roster.

We are carrying six corners this year. You definetly didn't watch any games because bolden was our best special teams gunner, EASILY. But your going off of watching games 7 months ago, I watched some of our games yesterday so that's easy to forget how good some of our players were

• Downvote 1

It would actually be kind of gratifying if Jammer was to get cut out of camp. I love QJ, but arm chair GM Charger fans have been screaming for years about how he would be a perfect fit at SS and an instant success. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people decry the complete foolishness of our organization solely because they wouldn't move Jammer to safety, where he would clearly be an instant success. And when he landed in Denver and word got out that they were converting him to safety, the outrage was palpable. It would be amusing if he didn't even make the roster.

He's not making the team. He hasn't been able to keep up with some of our younger safeties. The only way we keep him is if they decide him over Adams. I was very excited about jammer because of the competition he was bringing just like drayton Florence did last year. The team didnt know that Nachos was going to turn into our second best safety

Edited by Crash

We are carrying six corners this year. You definetly didn't watch any games because bolden was our best special teams gunner, EASILY. But your going off of watching games 7 months ago, I watched some of our games yesterday so that's easy to forget how good some of our players were

You're mistaking Bolden for David Bruton. The other players on the bubble are far more talented than Bolden. Don't tell me what I do and don't do, you don't know me. I have every single one of our 2012 games on DVR.

:homer:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

You're mistaking Bolden for David Bruton. The other players on the bubble are far more talented than Bolden. Don't tell me what I do and don't do, you don't know me. I have every single one of our 2012 games on DVR.

:homer:

I'm sorry but your wrong again. Bruton is the personal protector, Matt Willis and Omar bolden were the gunners and almost every punt bolden was the first one down the field besides I don't think professionals who get paid to scout players know more then a guy on the Internet and those scouts graded bolden as a late first rounder in our system so he will be around, you obviously don't show you have any games on dvr

Edited by Crash
  • Downvote 1

I honestly think this whole argument is motivated by Crash's complete unwillingness to admit that a John Elway draft pick might not be working out.

I'm sorry but your wrong again. Bruton is the personal protector, Matt Willis and Omar bolden were the gunners and almost every punt bolden was the first one down the field besides I don't think professionals who get paid to scout players know more then a guy on the Internet and those scouts graded bolden as a late first rounder in our system so he will be around, you obviously don't show you have any games on dvr

Brut is the personal protector on the punt team. Bolden is supposed to be the first one down there that's his only job. Pick a game out that will make me believe that we should keep a guy who has done almost nothing over Tony Carter and we can put this to bed. The Broncos haven't kept 6 CBs in 5+ years. No one in the history of the nfl has made a team ever solely because they were a good gunner.

I honestly think this whole argument is motivated by Crash's complete unwillingness to admit that a John Elway draft pick might not be working out.

lolMikeMohamed :facepalm:

OFFENSE

QB: Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Rusty Smith [3-3]

RB: Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Darius Reynaud [3-6]

FB: Quinn Johnson [1-7]

WR: Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright, Nate Washington, Justin Hunter, Damian Williams, Marc Mariani [6-13]

TE: Delanie Walker*, Craig Stevens, Taylor Thompson [3-16]

OT: Michael Roos, David Stewart, Byron Stingily, Mike Otto [4-20]

OG: Andy Levitre, Chance Warmack, Rob Turner [3-23]

C: Fernando Velasco, Brian Schwenke [2-25]

DEFENSE

DE: Derrick Morgan, Kamerion Wimbley, Lavar Edwards, Ropati Pitoitua, Keyunta Dawson [5-30]

DT: Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Sammie Lee Hill, Karl Klug [4-34]

ILB: Colin McCarthy, Moise Fokou, Tim Shaw [3-37]

OLB: Akeem Ayers, Zach Brown, Zaviar Gooden, Scott Solomon [4-41]

CB: Jason McCourty, Alterraun Verner, Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, Khalid Wooten [6-47]

S: Michael Griffin, Bernard Pollard, George Wilson [3-50]

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Rob Bironas [1-51]

K: Brett Kern [1-52]

LS: Beau Brinkley [1-53]

TE- *Delanie Walker is out(knee) and should return for the final two preseason games. Other

than that this is my final 53-man roster.

I was about to try my hand at this, but I think it would end up pretty much the same as this one, so no real need

only change I would make is that I wouldn't be surprised to see us keep Jackie Battle instead of Quinn Johnson, I think we're likely to move away from a true fullback (joining most of the league) and when we do line up with a fullback it'll be Delanie Walker lining up there, Battle will make for a much better third runningback option than Reynaud (though I doubt anyone other than CJ and Greene get a lot of carries unless one of them gets hurt)

I also might go with Kevin Walter over Damian Williams, but that's probably a coin flip for me, I could also see keeping both and just riding two QBs

Edited by oochymp

QB (3): Brandon Weeden, Jason Campbell, Brian Hoyer

RB (3): Trent Richardson, Montario Hardesty, Dion Lewis, Chris Ogbannaya

FB (1): Owen Marecic

WR (5): Josh Gordon, Davone Bess, Greg Little, David Nelson, Travis Benjamin, Jordan Norwood

TE: (3): Jordan Cameron, Kellen Davis, Gary Barnidge

OT (4): Joe Thomas, Mitchell Schwartz, Oniel Cousins, Rashad Butler

OG (5): John Greco, Jason Pinkston, Shaun Lauvao, Garrett Gilkey, Ryan Miller

C (1): Alex Mack

DL (6): Desmond Bryant, Ahtyba Rubin, Phil Taylor, Billy Winn, Hall Davis, John Hughes

LB (8): Barkevious Mingo, Jabaal Sheard, Paul Kruger, Quentin Groves, D'Qwell Jackson, Craig Robertson, James-Michael Johnson, LJ Fort

CB (5): Joe Haden, Leon McFadden, Chris Owens, Buster Skrine, Trevin Wade

S (4): TJ Ward, Johnson Bademosi, Jamoris Slaughter, Tashaun Gipson

K (1): Shayne Graham

P (1): Spencer Lanning

LS (1): Christian Yount

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

Final roster prediction. :smug:

Offense:

QB (2): TFB, Ryan Mallett (Tebow out)

RB (4): Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, LeGarrette Blount, Leon Washington (Blount in, Bolden out)

WR (6): Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, Julian Edelman, Kenbrell Thompkins, Matthew Slater (no changes)

TE (4) Rob Gronkowski, Hooman, Jake Ballard, Zach Sudfeld (no changes)

OT (3) Nate Solder, Will Svitek, Sebastian Vollmer (no changes)

OG (3) Logan Mankins, Dan Connolly, Marcus Cannon (no changes)

C (1) Ryan Wendell (McDonald already cut)

Defense:

DE (5): Chandler Jones, Rob Ninkovich, Marcus Benard, Michael Buchanan, Justin Francis (Cunningham + Bequette out, Benard and Buchanan in)

DT (5): Vince Wilfork, Tommy Kelly, Armond Armstead, Marcus Forston, Joe Vellano (Vellano in)

LB (6): Jerod Mayo, Dont'a Hightower, Brandon Spikes, Jamie Collins, Dane Fletcher, Mike Rivera (Rivera in)

CB (6): Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Ras-I Dowling, Kyle Arrington, Logan Ryan, Marquice Cole (Cole in)

S (5) :Devin McCourty, Duron Harmon, Steve Gregory, Tavon Wilson, Kanorris Davis (Adrian Wilson + Ebner out, Davis in)

ST (3)

Stephen Gostkowski, Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken (no changes)

:Chargers:

QB: Rivers, Sorensen

HB: Mathews, Woodhead, Whittaker, Baker

FB: McClain

WR: Floyd, Allen, Brown, Royal, Meachem, Willie

TE: Gates, Green, Phillips

T: Dunlap, Fluker, Starks

G: Rinehart, Clary, Schilling, Troutmann

C: Hardwick, Molk

DE: Luiget, Reyes, Wynn, Scafe

DT: Thomas, Geathers, Jerideau

ILB: Butler, Te'o, Gachkar, Harris

OLB: Freeney, Johnson, English, Williams, Keiser

SS: Gilchrist, Taylor, Cattouse

FS: Weddle, Stuckey

CB: Cox, Wright, Patrick, Marshall

K: Novak, P: Scifres, LS: Windt. Rookie punter Kent has actually been better than Scifres statistically in preseason.

:Chargers:

QB: Rivers, Sorensen

HB: Mathews, Woodhead, Whittaker, Baker

FB: McClain

WR: Floyd, Allen, Brown, Royal, Meachem, Willie

TE: Gates, Green, Phillips

T: Dunlap, Fluker, Starks

G: Rinehart, Clary, Schilling, Troutmann

C: Hardwick, Molk

DE: Luiget, Reyes, Wynn, Scafe

DT: Thomas, Geathers, Jerideau

ILB: Butler, Te'o, Gachkar, Harris

OLB: Freeney, Johnson, English, Williams, Keiser

SS: Gilchrist, Taylor, Cattouse

FS: Weddle, Stuckey

CB: Cox, Wright, Patrick, Marshall

K: Novak, P: Scifres, LS: Windt. Rookie punter Kent has actually been better than Scifres statistically in preseason.

Just my thoughts;

-Can't see us cutting Whitehurst and having no real experience behind Rivers. I like Sorensen but I think we'll carry 3 QB's.

-Brown looks like the guy they want in during 3rd and long bc of pass pro. Baker hasn't been near good enough to take his roster spot IMO.

-Haven't like Schilling or Troutman much at all. Could see them getting replaced with other teams' roster cuts.

-I doubt we carry 7 DL because of needs elsewhere. And Jerideau simply hasn't been roster worthy to me. Moore and McFarland have outplayed him.

-Bird has been the starter in Te'o's absence and plays well on ST. Have a hard time seeing him getting cut for Jerrell Harris.

My Stab:

QB: Rivers, Whitehurst, Sorensen (3)

RB: Mathews, Woodhead, Brown, Whittaker (4)

FB: McClain (1)

TE: Gates, Phillips, Green (3)

WR: Floyd, Brown, Allen, Royal, Ajirotutu, Meachem (6)

OT: Dunlap, Fluker, Starks (3)

G: Rinehart, Clary, Roster Cut (3)

C: Hardwick, Molk (2)

DE: Liuget, Reyes, Scafe, Wynn or Roster Cut (4)

NT: Thomas, Geathers (2)

ILB: Butler, Te'o, Bird, Smith, Gachkar (5)

OLB: Freeney, Johnson, English, Keiser, Williams (5)

CB: Cox, Wright, Patrick, Marshall (4)

S: Weddle, Gilchrist, Taylor, Stuckey (4)

ST: Novak, Scifres, Windt (3)

That leaves one spot which I think will go to Jahleel Addae unless a good corner is a roster casualty like Byron Maxwell. In which case I'd prefer the corner.

Edited by KempBolt

QBs: Romo, Orton

RBs: Murray, Dunbar, Tanner, Randle

WRs: Dez, Austin, Harris, Williams, Beasley, Armstrong

TEs: Witten, Escobar, Hanna

Ts: Smith, Free, Parnell

Gs: Livings, Leary, Kowalksi, Bernardeau, Arkin

Cs: Frederick, Costa

Defense:

DEs: Ware, Spencer, Selvie, Wilber

DTs: Hatcher, Ratliff, Lissemore, Hayden

OLBs: Carter, Durant, Sims, Reed

MLBs: Lee, McSurdy

Corners: Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Moore, Webb, Underwood

Safties: Church, Allen, McCray, Wilcox, Johnson

SPT

Long Snapper: LaDouceur

K: Bailey

P: Jones

Just my thoughts;

-Can't see us cutting Whitehurst and having no real experience behind Rivers. I like Sorensen but I think we'll carry 3 QB's.

-Brown looks like the guy they want in during 3rd and long bc of pass pro. Baker hasn't been near good enough to take his roster spot IMO.

-Haven't like Schilling or Troutman much at all. Could see them getting replaced with other teams' roster cuts.

-I doubt we carry 7 DL because of needs elsewhere. And Jerideau simply hasn't been roster worthy to me. Moore and McFarland have outplayed him.

-Bird has been the starter in Te'o's absence and plays well on ST. Have a hard time seeing him getting cut for Jerrell Harris.

My Stab:

QB: Rivers, Whitehurst, Sorensen (3)

RB: Mathews, Woodhead, Brown, Whittaker (4)

FB: McClain (1)

TE: Gates, Phillips, Green (3)

WR: Floyd, Brown, Allen, Royal, Ajirotutu, Meachem (6)

OT: Dunlap, Fluker, Starks (3)

G: Rinehart, Clary, Roster Cut (3)

C: Hardwick, Molk (2)

DE: Liuget, Reyes, Scafe, Wynn or Roster Cut (4)

NT: Thomas, Geathers (2)

ILB: Butler, Te'o, Bird, Smith, Gachkar (5)

OLB: Freeney, Johnson, English, Keiser, Williams (5)

CB: Cox, Wright, Patrick, Marshall (4)

S: Weddle, Gilchrist, Taylor, Stuckey (4)

That leaves one spot which I think will go to Jahleel Addae unless a good corner is a roster casualty like Byron Maxwell. In which case I'd prefer the corner.

Our lists are pretty close. I mixed up Harris with DJ Smith who I rate over Bird. Bird can switch with Jerideau....but I have just never been a fan of his. I figured they would carry Whitehurst and Brown but I wouldn't as I'd prefer to give Sorensen, Baker, and Whittaker their chance. It's really a wash between Baker and Brown for me. Whittaker has earned his spot IMO. I'd also rather carry Mike Willie or DePalma over Ajirotutu even though Rivers has a history with him. I've been impressed with Willie since last year so that's kind of why I picked him over those guys. I don't think we will cut Sorensen either but Whitehurst offers nothing more then a clipboard if you ask me but thats why we have McCoy, Wisenhunt, and Reich working with Rivers.

Our lists are pretty close. I mixed up Harris with DJ Smith who I rate over Bird. Bird can switch with Jerideau....but I have just never been a fan of his. I figured they would carry Whitehurst and Brown but I wouldn't as I'd prefer to give Sorensen, Baker, and Whittaker their chance. It's really a wash between Baker and Brown for me. Whittaker has earned his spot IMO. I'd also rather carry Mike Willie or DePalma over Ajirotutu even though Rivers has a history with him. I've been impressed with Willie since last year so that's kind of why I picked him over those guys. I don't think we will cut Sorensen either but Whitehurst offers nothing more then a clipboard if you ask me but thats why we have McCoy, Wisenhunt, and Reich working with Rivers.

I hear you. I just really don't believe it will happen. I try to balance what I want with what it seems like the FO is leaning towards via preseason games. But it's all just guesses. Definitely wasn't trying to be critical.

Offense: (26)

QBs: (3) Colin Kaepernick, Colt McCoy, Scott Tolzien. Daniels made it over Tolzien.

RBs: (6) Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Marcus Lattimore, Anthony Dixon, Bruce Miller. Lattimore on the NFI list. Doesn't count towards a spot.

WRs: (6) Michael Crabtree, Anquan Boldin, Mario Manningham, A.J. Jenkins, Quinton Patton, Kyle Williams. Crabtree is hurt so Marlon Moore is taking his spot for the time being. and Baldwin and Jenkins trade obv made after this.

TEs: (3) Vernon Davis, Vance McDonald, Garret Celek. Correct.

Ts: (3) Joe Staley, Anthony Davis, Adam Snyder

Gs: (4) Mike Iupati, Alex Boone, Joe Looney, Adam Snyder

Cs: (2) Jonathan Goodwin, Daniel Kilgore - Nailed the entrie OL.

Defense: (24)

DL: (6) Ray McDonald, Justin Smith, Glenn Dorsey, Ian Williams, Quinton Dial, Tank Carradine - Will Tukuafu and Tonny Jerrod-Eddie made it. We use Will on offense, kinda forgot about that. Dial and Carradine are on PUP or NFI lists.

LBs: (8) Ahmad Brooks, Parys Haralson, Corey Lemonier, NaVorro Bowman, Michael Wilhoite, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Nick Moody. We traded Haraylson away. Add in Nate Stupar and Dan Skuta.

CBs: (5) Carlos Rogers, Nnamdi Asomugha, Tarrel Brown, Chris Culliver, Perrish Cox. Nailed the Corners.

S: (5) Donte Whitner, Eric Reid, Trenton Robinson, Craig Dahl, C.J. Spillman. - Trenton Robinson out Ray Ventrone in.

Special Teams: (3)

K: Phil Dawson - yes

P: Andy Lee - yes

LS: Brian Jennings - We decided to part ways with Jennings and save some cap and going with a younger LS in Kevin McDermott

Something pretty similar to this I would think.

So all in all, I did a pretty solid job in predicting the final 53. :smug:

My Stab:

QB: Rivers, Whitehurst, Sorensen (3) Yep

RB: Mathews, Woodhead, Brown, Whittaker (4) Yep

FB: McClain (1) Yep

TE: Gates, Phillips, Green (3) Yes

WR: Floyd, Brown, Allen, Royal, Ajirotutu, Meachem (6) Goodman

OT: Dunlap, Fluker, Starks (3) Harris

G: Rinehart, Clary, Roster Cut (3) Currently Troutman; still think we upgrade

C: Hardwick, Molk (2) Ohrnberger

DE: Liuget, Reyes, Scafe, Wynn or Roster Cut (5) Kept Moore; still think we add here and then drop to 4

NT: Thomas, Geathers (2) Yep

ILB: Butler, Te'o, Bird, Smith, Gachkar (5) Yep

OLB: Freeney, Johnson, English, Keiser, Williams (4) Think we add one more

CB: Cox, Wright, Patrick, Marshall (4) Yep

S: Weddle, Gilchrist, Taylor, Stuckey (5) Jahleel Addae

I think my guess will be closer to reality by next week when we've had chances to add from other teams' cuts. Right now I'd like to see Fernando Velasco replace Rich Ohrnberger, Ben Ijalana replace Johnnie Troutman, Drake Nevis replace Brandon Moore, and Dontay Moch added (probably drop Scafe).

:Texans: Official Roster :Texans:

OFFENSE (25)

QB: Schaub, Yates, Keenum

RB: Foster, Tate, Wood

FB: G. Jones

WR: Johnson, Hopkins, Martin, Jean, Posey

TE: Daniels, Graham, Griffin

OT: Brown, Newton, R. Harris, Gardner

OG: W. Smith, Brooks, Quessenberry, White

C: Myers, B. Jones

DEFENSE (26)

DE: Watt, A. Smith, Crick, Jamison

NT: Mitchell, McClain

OLB: B. Reed, Mercilus, Braman, Montgomery, Jefferson

ILB: Cushing, Mays, Sharpton, Dobbins, Tuggle

CB: Joseph, Jackson, McCain, B. Harris, Bouye

S: E. Reed, Manning, Swearinger, Keo, Pleasant

SPECIAL TEAMS (3)

K: Bullock

P: Lechler

LS: Weeks

Injured Reserve (4)

OT: B. Williams

OLB: T. Williams

WR: Bonner

WR: Lemon

Red = Suspended

Blue = Rookie

Green = Undrafted Rookie

My guess is either Cody White or Justin Tuggle will be released when Antonio Smith is reinstated after his Week 1 suspension.

Edited by FartWaffles

QB: Big Ben, Landry Jones, Bruce Gradkowski - Nailed it

RB: Le'Veon Bell, Jonathan Dwyer, Isaac Redman, LaRod Stephens-Howling, Baron Batch, David Johsnon-FB - Baron Batch and Jonathan Dwyer out, Felix Jones and FB Will Johnson in

WR: Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Markus Wheaton, Jerricho Cotchery, Plaxico Burress, Justin Brown - Plaxico Burress and Justin Brown out, Derek Moye in

TE: Heath Miller, Matt Spaeth, David Paulson - Michael Palmer in

OT: Mike Adams, Marcus Gilbert, Kelvin Beachum - Nailed it

OG: David DeCastro, Ramon Foster - Guy Whimper in, fucking kill me

C: Maurkice Pouncey, Joe Madsen - Madsen out, John Malecki in

DL: Brett Keisel, Cameron Heyward, Ziggy Hood, Nicholas Williams, Steve McClendon - Nick Williams is on PUP list me thinks, Al Woods and Hebron Fangupo in

LB: LaMarr Woodley, Jason Worilds, Larry Foote, Jarvis Jones, Lawrence Timmoms, Vince Williams, Stevenson Sylvester, Chris Carter, Marshall McFadden - Stevenson Sylvester and Marshall McFadden out, Kion Wilson in

CB: Ike Taylor, Cortez Allen, Terry Hawthorne, Curtis Brown, William Gay, Josh Victorian, DeMarcus Van Dyke - Terry Hawthorne, Josh Victorian and DeMarcus VanDyke out, Isaiah Green in

S: Troy Polamalu, Ryan Clark, Shamarko Thomas, Robert Golden - DaMon Cromartie-Smith in

ST: Drew Butler, Shaun Suisham, Greg Warren - Couldn't miss this

OFFENSE

QB: Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Rusty Smith [2-2]

RB: Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, Darius Reynaud [4-6]

FB: Quinn Johnson [1-7]

WR: Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright, Nate Washington, Justin Hunter, Damian Williams, Michael Preston, Marc Mariani* [6-13]

TE: Delanie Walker, Craig Stevens, Taylor Thompson [3-16]

OT: Michael Roos, David Stewart, Byron Stingily, Mike Otto [4-20]

OG: Andy Levitre, Chance Warmack, Chris Spencer [3-23]

C: Rob Turner+, Fernando Velasco, Brian Schwenke [2-25]

DEFENSE

DE: Derrick Morgan, Kamerion Wimbley, Lavar Edwards, Ropati Pitoitua, Karl Klug+, Keyunta Dawson [6-31]

DT: Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Sammie Lee Hill, Antonio Johnson [4-35]

ILB: Colin McCarthy, Moise Fokou, Tim Shaw [2-37]

OLB: Akeem Ayers, Zach Brown, Zaviar Gooden, Patrick Bailey, Scott Solomon [4-41]

CB: Jason McCourty, Alterraun Verner, Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, Khalid Wooten [5-46]

S: Michael Griffin, Bernard Pollard, George Wilson, Daimon Stafford [4-50]

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Rob Bironas [1-51]

K: Brett Kern [1-52]

LS: Beau Brinkley [1-53]

*=IR, I wish we'd done something else with Mariani because I think he'll be able to play in a month or so, but now he's out for the season

+=made roster at a different position (Turner was projected as a backup guard, listed as starting Center, Klug was projected as DT, made the roster as a DE)

Of the discrepancies, I picked Battle to make the team as the third RB and I called keeping a sixth WR instead of a third QB (though I predicted the wrong WR, my pick, Walter, is starting the season on the PUP list) and none of the differences are really surprising to me

I was about to try my hand at this, but I think it would end up pretty much the same as this one, so no real need

only change I would make is that I wouldn't be surprised to see us keep Jackie Battle instead of Quinn Johnson, I think we're likely to move away from a true fullback (joining most of the league) and when we do line up with a fullback it'll be Delanie Walker lining up there, Battle will make for a much better third runningback option than Reynaud (though I doubt anyone other than CJ and Greene get a lot of carries unless one of them gets hurt)

I also might go with Kevin Walter over Damian Williams, but that's probably a coin flip for me, I could also see keeping both and just riding two QBs

Edited by oochymp