Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Breaking Bad Discussion Thread

This show is amazing.

This show is amazing.

Best show on television.

AMC has the top two shows in my opinion in this and Walking Dead.

I'm just so pumped up that good TV is finally coming back. Breaking Bad. Walking Dead in like a month and a half or so. The League and Always Sunny are coming back shortly too. All this on top of Football being back. GOD DO I LOVE THE FALL!

I am going to ban you for that article Vin. She is so stupid. And Betty Draper is a horrible character.. Not because she is equal, but because he is moronic, whiny, and nothing short of appalling.

Guest Phailadelphia

HOLY SHIT WALT

HOLY SHIT SAUL

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. JESSE

That shit was awesome. I called on the first (technical) episode of the season that when Walt was running for his life with the guns and shit that Jesse found out about the kid and went apeshit. After Mike died I was all but certain. Finally. Finally. I want Jesse to murk his ass so hard.

It's kind of amazing how, ever since the finale (W.W.), we have been gearing up for a Walt vs. Hank duel. After just three episodes, shit has hit the fan in spectacular fashion, and now it's finally time for the long-awaited Walt vs. Jesse showdown.

:devious:

I hope the writers for this show come up with something else once this is over.

This week was another great week. I can't remember a time when I was actually let down by a episode.

What did Jesse mean when he told Walt, "I'm gonna get you where you really live?"

Edited by SteVo

What did Jesse mean when he told Walt, "I'm gonna get you where you really work?"

Carwash ?

Jesse dun goof'd.

Also, I think he said "I'm going to get you where you really live."

Edited by Vin

Jesse dun goof'd.

Also, I think he said "I'm going to get you where you really live."

You're right.

Maybe he's going back to Todd/Lydia?

Well, that means his family right? But does Walt really care about his family anymore? I dunnnno. Watch Jesse kill Skyler and Walt is all like.... So? lol

I have no idea what Jesse's plan is as the line doesn't really make any sense. Maybe it has something to do with the business/Heisenberg angle, seeing as he already tried to burn down the house? Perhaps he's planning on outing him or something along those lines? You've gotta figure Lydia's gotta come into play at some point, but in what capacity, I'm not sure.

I also don't think that Walt's call to Todd at the end of the episode was about killing Jesse, I think it's about something else. Walt has refused to even entertain the notion of killing anyone that's family. He did it with Hank, and then again with Jesse in this episode. Now, granted, Jesse did try to burn his house down and then threatened him, but I don't think it's that simple. Jesse's probably the one person in this show that Walt cares about the most.

I think since Saul already said that the "cleaner" only comes around once, and if you miss it, that's it. Perhaps Walt's intention is to have Todd's uncle kidnap him? That would sorta explain what we saw in the premiere of season 5. Walt has Todd's uncle kidnap Jesse. Something happens to Todd, leaving Todd's uncle now without a meth cook. He then forces Jesse to cook. Walt saves the day with the M60 and ricin.

Jesse was about to present his new idea, the "better way to get him," to Hank. If it involves hurting anyone in Walt's family, I don't see any way Hank goes along with it. However, it could be some sort of diabolical plan with other intentions in mind...we'll see.

Guest Phailadelphia

Everyone in this show is an asshole.

bbRZfB4.png
  • Upvote 1

I wanted some fucking vengeance, god damn it.

Skylar and Walt need to die. Hank can fuck himself for not giving a shit about Jesse and only using him as a pawn in his vendetta.

• Upvote 1

I wanted some fucking vengeance, god damn it.

Skylar and Walt need to die. Hank can fuck himself for not giving a shit about Jesse and only using him as a pawn in his vendetta.

Ya, before they kind of revealed that little twist.. That Hank doesn't really care at all, I was starting to come around. He looked to finally have a backbone, but was going to do things the right way. NOPE. Still a loser.

• Upvote 1

Ya, before they kind of revealed that little twist.. That Hank doesn't really care at all, I was starting to come around. He looked to finally have a backbone, but was going to do things the right way. NOPE. Still a loser.

Exactly my thoughts.

Hank is just like every other business man. Exploit the weak for your own good. I pretty much saw that coming, when has Hank ever been a good person in this show. He is always out to use someone to help advance his career.

This show, man.

That cliffhanger is awful, IMO. Terrible place to end the episode.

All of the cliffhangers this season have been awful.

Also, I've given up predicting what's going to happen. Seems just about everything I thought was going to happen hasn't. I've got a couple ideas, but who knows what direction the writers are going to go.

I concur.. Told some friends that.. That is was an awful place to end the episode, and they were all like.. "Herp Derp, Best Show Ever". They got very offended.. I still thought it was a decent episode... But the failure to use cliffhangers properly and the discombobulated approach to our final resolution really has made this season somewhat average or even sub-par compared to the rest of the series.

It's ending is better than Dexter's though.... Holy hell. lol

• Upvote 1