oochymp

Which team will be the last to lose?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which team stays undefeated the longest?

• Denver
    • Kansas City
    • New England
    • New Orleans
    • Seattle

well, we're a quarter of the way through the season and down to five unbeatens, so who stays that way the longest? here are the schedules for the five teams over the next six weeks:

Denver:

@ Dallas

v. Jacksonville

@ Indy

v. Washington

Bye

@ San Diego

Kansas City:

@ Tennessee

v. Oakland

v. Houston

v. Cleveland

@ Buffalo

Bye

New England:

@ Cincinnati

v. New Orleans

@ New York Jets

v. Miami

v. Pittsburgh

Bye

New Orleans

@ Chicago

@ New England

Bye

v. Buffalo

@ New York Jets

v. Dallas

Seattle:

@ Indy

v. Tennessee

@ Arizona

@ St. Louis

v. Tampa Bay

@ Atlanta

here are the games that could be between unbeatens: New England plays New Orleans week 6, Denver and Kansas City meet in week 11 (they also play week 13, so if they tie week 11 ... ) Denver plays New England week 12 and New Orleans plays Seattle week 13

Denver looks the best and has the easiest schedule.

KC is losing this week, so... ill take the Patriots. I think the Broncos are due for an upset. Seattle and New Orleans i want to pick, but i think people will get hyped on whos going 16-0 and most of them will end up losing within the next week or two.

Denver @ Dallas

For some reason I'm getting a weird vibe from this game. It smells like an upset. I don't like Dallas, but something tells me this game just isn't right for Denver.

Probably Denver considering experience and scheduling.

New England.

I'm going with the Saints. Their hardest test is next week and if they get past the Bears, I think they can go on a further run. I think they'll beat New England.

I agree with Burfict and think the Cowboys may upset the Broncos.

The Chiefs finally play a good defense this week so that will be interesting but the Titans are also going against a good defense. It can probably go either way but I think the Chiefs make it past the Texans (I really don't know why I continue to pick them with Matt Schaub...)

I don't think the Patriots make it past the Saints.

I think the Seahawks will lose one of the games on the road. It would be nice if it was to the Colts.

The Denver Broncos offense is just ridiculously good. It is going to be tough for any team to outscore them.

Seahawks down even though no one voted for them and so are the Patriots.

The Saints got past the Bears and now go to New England. If the Saints get past New England (which I think they will), they should be the last undefeated team. The Saints have the harder schedule compared to the Broncos but I'm riding with them. I also think the Colts can be a trap game for the Broncos.

Seahawks down even though no one voted for them and so are the Patriots.

The Saints got past the Bears and now go to New England. If the Saints get past New England (which I think they will), they should be the last undefeated team. The Saints have the harder schedule compared to the Broncos but I'm riding with them. I also think the Colts can be a trap game for the Broncos.

Manning isn't going to let his first game against his former team turn into a trap game, and what the hell is it a trap for anyway? their next two weeks have them hosting Washington and taking their bye

Edited by oochymp

Well what exactly constitutes a trap game? Is it when a superior team loses against a team that is considered inferior?

Well what exactly constitutes a trap game? Is it when a superior team loses against a team that is considered inferior?

no, a trap game is generally when a team has a big game coming up that causes them to overlook an inferior opponent, but I've heard it used (less frequently) when there's any sort of distraction that would cause a good team to under-prepare for a team they assume they'll beat and end up losing because of it, generally it just applies to the favorite underestimating the underdog

what you're talking about is just a potential upset

Edited by oochymp

No one picked Seattle :happy: