Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

Brett Brown is really getting the most out of the starters on this team. Spencer Hawes is producing at a level I never expected to see from him and Evan Turner doesn't look like the same guy. He's taking better shots, getting to the line, rebounding the ball. I'd like to see him cut back on turnovers but the future looks bright for the Sixers for the first time in a long time. Thadeus Young is just doing what he does but if we play our cards right we could be real contenders in the very near future.

Gotta love Nene picking on that little bitch, Westbrook.

Westbrook a bitch? LOL

Really? I know they're your team, but Russell Westbrook is the epitome of "little bitch." It's obvious, just watching the way he acts.

Guest Phailadelphia

And how is that?

I look forward to you complaining about traits and actions displayed by literally every superstar in the league.

And how is that?

I look forward to you complaining about traits and actions displayed by literally every superstar in the league.

Except for ones on the Rockets, Timberwolves, and Pacers.

Why are they calling all the charges on flops again? They'd cleaned up the league so wonderfully last year. Now they're back to letting guys just fall over and they call it. So stupid.

There is absolutely no question that Jonas Valencunas is the next great two-way big in this league. Drummond is athletic and plays superb defense, but he doesn't have Valencunas' offensive game.

So there's no hate for Westbrook's constant, stupid facial expressions, the dumb putting-his-guns-away after making a three, all the cocky prancing around every time he makes a big play, particularly dunks? Not every great player in this league feels the need to celebrate every little thing. The great thing about the pairing of Durant and Westbrook was that they were so humble. Now one is a cocky little prick and they're not nearly as easy to support.

Guest Phailadelphia

So what you're saying is Westbrook is a "little bitch" because he doesn't behave how you want him to behave. I'm not sure how that adds up, but ok.

Edited by Phailadelphia

I don't know if I can think of 5 players who play with as much intensity as Westbrook on a consistent basis. Even when he's playing badly he's going hard.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to congratulate the Minnesota Timberwolves for even having a chance to win that game while playing 5-on-8 for the ENTIRE fourth quarter, which included Blake Griffin setting a screen, and then backing into the player so he couldn't go around it, freeing Chis Paul for an easy shot, as well as Chris Paul grabbing Corey Brewer around each wrist and throwing him to the floor--a flagrant foul if I've ever seen one-- both of these plays right in front of Joey Crawford.

Fuck this bullshit. I hope Adelman rips Crawford a new one in his presser, even if it means a fine. His team got SCREWED tonight. Absolutely, mind-bogglingly screwed by Joey Crawford and his crew.

One more thing: forget Reggie Evans. Chris Paul is unrivaled as the dirtiest player in the league. There's a reason he's always either 1 or 2 in those player voted lists.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I wouldn't even have to watch the games to know NBA season is in full swing. I can just click this thread and look at Bware's ref posts.

Kevin Love beastly as ever though :shrug:

something like 23/17/7, I think. The guy is phenomenal. Far and away the best PF in this league.

Kevin Love beastly as ever though :shrug:

something like 23/17/7, I think. The guy is phenomenal. Far and away the best PF in this league.

23/19/7 :yep:

The Pistons just suck. All these offseason additions that I was crying about during the offseason I'm crying about right now.

I'm gonna be crying even more when Greg Monroe leaves. :(

DeMarcus Cousins has been straight up balling this season like I thought he would. 23/10 so far, I know it's only been a few games but this may be the year he gets his first All-Star appearance. If only the Kings had moved to Seattle so I coulda seen him playing for my favorite team...

Seriously we need to get the Bucks because I doubt they get an arena deal done, frankly a lot of people in Milwaukee don't care about the Bucks anyways. We really got screwed not only with the move but also with the Kings move getting vetoed. Who not only leaves the 12th largest market for the 45th largest, but then stays in the 25th largest instead of the 12th largest?

Guest Phailadelphia

Thunder are reportedly interest in Evan Turner. Preliminary talks may see OKC give up as much as Thabo, Reggie Jackson, and a 1st-rd pick for him. I'm not sure it goes through if Turner doesn't promise to re-sign with OKC, though. That's too much to give up for a 1-season rental.

Cavs have just been all around bad so far. Thompson may be our best player so far.

OKC + Evan Turner, the way he's playing? Instant #1 seed. Right now, they're probably looking at 2-4 (Houston, San Antonio, LAC, and dark horse Minnesota will all be in the discussion, especially if Minny stays healthy). Minnesota's a likely 5-8, but their ceiling is quite a ways up.