Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

The Wolves suck so hard. It pisses me off.

Checked the NBA standings tonight... the Raptors lead the Atlantic at 6-10, and there is a whopping two teams with winning records in the East. Two out of sixteen.

rQr6J.gif

The NBA is the worst league on the planet. Bar none.

• Downvote 1

OH MY GOD

The Rockets piss me off. Unacceptable to lose to Utah after winning in San Antonio.

That should enlighten the importance of Chandler Parsons, at least.

Triple OT loss to the Pelicans...

Taj Gibson is a monster that I really don't want to see us just trade away. Tough loss, but there's fight in this team still.

Timothy Theodore Duncan

It is amazing what he's doing at his age.

But that's the mark of his greatness. Fundamentals. Doing things right transcends age. His footwork? Impeccable. His positioning under the basket without the ball? Perfect. One of the few great players who uses his head more than his body, and it's allowed him to transcend age.

I know the best players of the decades thread makes it look like I might not respect Duncan, but that isn't the case. I simply respect Garnett and Barkley nearly/just as much.

Checked the NBA standings tonight... the Raptors lead the Atlantic at 6-10, and there is a whopping two teams with winning records in the East. Two out of sixteen.

rQr6J.gif

The NBA is the worst league on the planet. Bar none.

It feels like a majority of the East has given up on beating Miami and are tanking for the future. You also have a few teams who think they are good on paper but have too much washed up BS to actually win (Knicks, Nets).

• Upvote 1

The Pistons beat the Heat. And I don't mean to be picky about beating a team that they probably wouldn't beat any other day, but, Josh Smith gets way too many touches on offense. Makes no sense that Moose takes 10 less shots then him and somehow ends up with more points.

So inefficient. :disgust:

The Pistons beat the heat, and the Raptors lost by nearly double digits to Golden State after leading Golden State by 20+ for most of the game (and in Golden State). lolToronto. They're so close to getting going, but they keep fucking up like this.

The Rockets better not lose to a second straight sub-par team. The Suns are one of the most fun to watch teams in the NBA, but it's become clear that they're missing a true go-to scorer and it's getting more and more exposed as the season goes along. Houston, you best win by double digits, tonight. Sit Chandler again, get him rested up for Friday when the Warriors come to town.

The Pistons beat the heat, and the Raptors lost by nearly double digits to Golden State after leading Golden State by 20+ for most of the game (and in Golden State). lolToronto. They're so close to getting going, but they keep fucking up like this.

Rudy Gay's first game shooting 50% from the field so far this season. And they blew a 27 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

Guest Phailadelphia

lol wrong thread

Edited by Phailadelphia

The Rockets better not lose to a second straight sub-par team. The Suns are one of the most fun to watch teams in the NBA, but it's become clear that they're missing a true go-to scorer and it's getting more and more exposed as the season goes along. Houston, you best win by double digits, tonight. Sit Chandler again, get him rested up for Friday when the Warriors come to town.

Are the Suns a good defensive team? ... or

We have definitely proven to be a very average team... Better than I or probably any Suns fan expected... But not nearly good enough to get excited about this season.

I will take every quality win we can get though. Houston had quite an off shooting night, and we took advantage -- never truly being threatened. I didn't watch the game, but it looks like we held back in Plumlee's minutes a lot -- which is really the only true size available to us. Out gunned the Rockets playing their own game. I'll take it...

We have definitely proven to be a very average team... Better than I or probably any Suns fan expected... But not nearly good enough to get excited about this season.

I will take every quality win we can get though. Houston had quite an off shooting night, and we took advantage -- never truly being threatened. I didn't watch the game, but it looks like we held back in Plumlee's minutes a lot -- which is really the only true size available to us. Out gunned the Rockets playing their own game. I'll take it...

Yeah, it was a nice win. I watched it til it was 90-77 with 2 minutes left.

Houston is really struggling without Chandler Parsons. :(

No Parsons. Well that explains some of it.

I like Parsons a lot as a player, but I don't think he really makes a huge difference in that game. Harden looked overmatched, couldn't shoot or stop anybody. It was a really horrid game for him, all around. Suns just out-hustled the Rockets from start to finish. Nearly doubled the fast break points and force turnovers. Kind of been our MO so far this year. If only we had that one superstar to really elevate us.

Aldridge is finally starting to get the credit he deserves. His offense is so complete inside of the three point line, no PF outside of Dirk and Duncan come close.

The NBA does not have enough talent to spread throughout the teams and there is talk about maybe adding 1-2 teams down the road..

I like Parsons a lot as a player, but I don't think he really makes a huge difference in that game. Harden looked overmatched, couldn't shoot or stop anybody. It was a really horrid game for him, all around. Suns just out-hustled the Rockets from start to finish. Nearly doubled the fast break points and force turnovers. Kind of been our MO so far this year. If only we had that one superstar to really elevate us.

I would agree with you, but Chandler is absolutely vital for this team on both ends of the floor. He spaces the floor extremely well spotting up for threes, but is also an extremely good slasher who can finish at the rim. Frankie Garcia is a spot up three point shooter, and that is it. Taking away that slashing dynamic forced Houston into a bunch of contested 3 pointers. Chandler is also our best perimeter defender, and I think he'd have helped slow down your backcourt enough to allow Jones and Dwight to concentrate more on guys like Channing Frye.

Houston can play without Lin. Houston can play without Harden, but you knock out such a dynamic player who also happens to be a good defender, and it's a major loss.

Chandler Parsons is becoming a star, imo. Has his point totals up to 17ppg on a team with two absolute superstars. It's hard to believe.

Houston and San Antonio struck gold at the 3 in the same draft. Kawhi and Chandler. Awesome players.

On Today's Games: Miami is as vulnerable as they'll ever be if they somehow finagle a way to keep their big 3 in the coming seasons. This is the year to knock them off. Easily the worst team they've had during the big 3 era.

Edited by BwareDWare94