Vin

Lions @ Eagles

You are very welcome for Mr. Ross, Detroit. Can't believe he is going to be the one to fuck us over today. lmao

LeSean McFuckingCoy.

• Upvote 1

The Eagles stuck with the run and eventually wore down that Lions front seven (which is outstanding, by the way). They've outlasted them in the snow.

YES! Eagles, FTW! Chip Kelly is a genius! Maybe the best coach in NFL history!

• Upvote 1

No, he's just not a moron. Andy would have thrown 50 times at least by now provided we even had the ball for that many snaps lol.

I am just glad the Eagles pounded the Kitties. Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler miss half the season up to this point and the Lions can barely say they are 1st in the division? What an utter joke of a team those guys are.

Now you're seeing the light.

1) Kelly

2) Lombardi

3) Walsh

• Upvote 1

I'll say this, you can bitch if you want to but LeSean McCoy and the Eagles offensive line took this game over against an elite run defense. Definitely earned this win.

Was watching on redzone but what a sweet game. Hopefully its on NFL replay or something.

LeSean McCoy should be the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. What a performance against a normally stingy run defense.

Also seeing a game played in the snow was quite fun. Reminded me of the Browns-Bills game a few years back.

And then they put up four TD's in the 4th.

I feel like the Lions might have moved the ball better in the second half if we had Bush (and probably fumbled more still leading to a loss). You could tell that the field conditions favored the shifty guys on both teams (Ross for the Lions) as defensive players were forced to react on really soft surface.

Lesean McCoy is a beast, and some of those cuts he made were just dirty.

I really don't know what has come over this team since the Dallas game that's caused the excessive amount of turnovers. Even last year when the Lions were shitty, turnovers offensively was really not an issue (at least not to my memory). It's pretty much symbolic for how the Lions have the playoffs in their hands and are going to lose it stupidly...