Sign in to follow this  
Barracuda

2013 Mock Draft Game Review

TGP never lets me copy and paste things for whatever reason to make your lives easier but the full game thread can be found in the same subforum this is in go back and refresh your memories.

We've done these before and have never really gotten around to voting on the best after it's all said and done like we've planned to but that's all about to change. I have all the picks sorted by team all nice and neat.

I just want to know if:

A. You guys are even interested in reviewing and voting for this

B. If yes, how you would like to do so

I could make a poll with all or most of the teams and we just do it direct that way or we could make a bracket out of it. Let me know. :yep:

Dudes are lame. I'll make one thread with a poll and we'll do it that way I'm sure you guys will change your minds by then. :p

Sounds good to me :yep:

My draft is easily one of the best. I got a DROY candidate in the first(Star), the best offensive lineman thus far(Warford), another DROY candidate prior to his recent injury(Mathieu), a guy who has played in and contributed in every single game(Swearinger), a WR who has started the past two games and will likely continue to start(Boyce) and a reserve DE who has 2.5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles on the year(Taylor).

3 RoY candidates(granted o-linemen will probably never win OROY, but he's been one of the best rookie offensive players for sure), a guy who has started a lot/played in every game/contributed in every game, a WR who is now starting, and a reserve DE who has made a solid impact in his limited time playing.

:megusta:

I wanna forget that draft. >_>

Yes.

Bracket, because why not?

Well if we do a bracket it's gonna be pretty simple. Separate teams into their divisions vote on the best from each, then North v South, West v East. Then AFC v NFC.

Need more input from the people who participated. YOU HAVE A VOTE AND IT COUNTS.

As someone who didn't participate this past year, I'd love to vote from a third-party standpoint. Just doing a straight bracket would be fun and exciting, but there's no guarantee that it's set up the best way.

The way we did it one year was we ranked everybody's draft (A, B, C, D, F), which gave them rankings for the bracket. The only downside to this is it decreases suspense; by the time the bracket voting starts, everybody knows which 2-3 drafts are in contention for the best.

Either way it's a lot of fun, though. Get on it, Cuda. :yep:

• Upvote 1

My draft has some meh points. Overrall it wasn't terrible.