Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Thoughts on the new Probowl?

I'm not sure how many of you watched the pro bowl last night...

but I'm sure many of you are hearing about it today. Honestly, I just turned the game on to watch something other than NHL or Basketball, and I was pleasantly surprised.

From the first snap, you could tell that there was at least some more effort being put into it from the trenches than in recent years. None of the love tapping business lineman usually do. Players like JJ Watt, Quinn, Mario Williams etc were all getting after the QB. Every QB got hit multiple times or sacked in the game(something uncommon in recent probowls).

Overall, I think there was improvement in effort all-around to not make it an embarrassment. What are your thoughts?

I watched the game and I agree it was MUCH better than in years past. That's probably about as good as it can get for an All-Star game. Still a bit on the boring side, but it was at least watchable this time around.

The billion careless turnovers marred an otherwise decent game.

Nick Foles looked like the best QB in the game and DeSean Jackson made the best catch I've ever seen him make. McCoy fumbled but played decent otherwise. Eagles represented themselves pretty well.

It was raining all game long. Some of those are going to happen. Alfred Morris is kind of known to fumble the ball, and Shady has always held the ball pretty loose as long as I can remember. I will take defense and the turnovers in a game that comes down to the last drive over 150 total points being scored, no turnovers, and defenses playing super loos zone in which they don't try.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

It was raining all game long. Some of those are going to happen. Alfred Morris is kind of known to fumble the ball, and Shady has always held the ball pretty loose as long as I can remember. I will take defense and the turnovers in a game that comes down to the last drive over 150 total points being scored, no turnovers, and defenses playing super loos zone in which they don't try.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Ha, I didn't even realize it was raining, which I guess shows how much attention I was paying to the game.

Lamarr deserved no grammies, but the grammies are just awful. Pay them no mind, popularity and marketability awards. I didn't watch the game but I'm glad sacks are back. I always found that aspect of it very backwards. Congrats on getting 20 sacks, welcome to the pro bowl, don't touch the QB.

I actually loved it.

Lamarr deserved no grammies, but the grammies are just awful. Pay them no mind, popularity and marketability awards. I didn't watch the game but I'm glad sacks are back. I always found that aspect of it very backwards. Congrats on getting 20 sacks, welcome to the pro bowl, don't touch the QB.

Y u make me so sad??