DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NFL Combine Thread

All combine materials, etc.

Couple receiver measurable.

Kelvin Benjamin's rounded measurements: 6'5/240 with 10 1/4" hands and 34 7/8" arms.

Odell Beckham Jr.'s rounded measurements: 5'11/198 lbs. 10" hands and 32 3/4" arms.

Martavis Bryant's rounded measurements: 6'4/211 lbs. 9 1/2" hands and 32 5/8" arms.

Mike Evans' rounded measurements: 6'5/231 lbs. 9 5/8" hands and 35 1/8" arms.

Brandin Cooks' rounded measurements: 5'10/189 lbs. 9 5/8" hands and 30 3/4" arms.

Brandon Coleman's rounded measurements: 6'6/225 lbs. 9 1/4" hands, 34" arms.

Marqise Lee's rounded measurements: 6'0/192 lbs. 9 1/2" hands and 31 3/4" arms

Jordan Matthews' rounded measurements: 6'3/212 lbs. 10 3/8" hands and 33 1/4" arms.

Donte Moncrief's rounded measurements: 6'2/221 lbs. 9 1/8" hands and 32 3/8" arms.

Allen Robinson's rounded measurements: 6'2/220 lbs. 9 1/2" hands and 32" arms.

Paul Richardson's rounded measurements: 6'0/175 lbs. 8 7/8" hands and 32 5/8" arms.

Sammy Watkins' rounded measurements: 6'1/211 lbs. 9 5/8" hands and 32" arms.

Cody Latimer's rounded measurements: 6'2/215 lbs. 9 5/8" hands and 32 5/8" arms.

Bruce Ellington's rounded measurements: 5'9/197 lbs. 9 5/8" hands and 31" arms.

NOTE: Height is listed using the scout method for height, IE 6024. The first numbers is feet (6 = 6 feet). The next number is full inches with a leading zero (02, so 6'2") and the final number is an eighth of an inch. This means someone listed at 6024 would be 6'2" and 1/2".

Quarterbacks:

qb.jpg

Running Backs:

rb.jpg

rb2.jpg

Wide Receivers:

wr.jpg

wr2.jpg

Tight Ends:

te.jpg

Offensive Linemen:

ol.jpg

ol2.jpg

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Cyrus Kouandjio has been so underperforming :sigh:

Robinson... 4.88 and 1.69 Unofficial

Crazy at 330

Its actually pretty crazy how much more athletic these guys are getting year by year. Outside of a few linemen, we got 310+ pound guys running in the 4.8s

Austin Seferian Jenkins is the next Rob Gronkowski. Mark my words. :yep:

He might even be the #1 players on my draft board for the Seahawks.

Taylor Lewan put together a nice day as well. He's got a lot of potential IMO. Wouldn't mind if we took him at 6 if Robinson, Matthews were gone. But I'd still want Mack tho

Tomorrow is the best day for the combine. Dri Archer gonna break Chris Johnson record in the 40.

Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins sat out most on-field drills at the Combine due to a fracture in his foot.

Julio Jones performed all Combine drills with a fracture in his foot before the 2011 draft, so ASJ's injury must be more serious. There's no word on whether Seferian-Jenkins will require surgery, though we're guessing he's taking the rest-and-rehab approach. Seferian-Jenkins measured in at 6-foot-5 1/2 and 262 pounds with 33 3/4-inch arms. He's a second-day draft prospect.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports "several teams" have failed Alabama OT Cyrus Kouandjio on medical exams at the Combine.

Kouandjio has reportedly been diagnosed with an arthritic knee stemming from a "failed" college surgery. RapSheet indicates his medical is "ugly." It's been a rough few days for Kouandjio, who also demonstrated limited strength with 21 reps on the bench press, and ran a startlingly slow 5.53 forty-yard dash. Kouandjio may be staring at a
draft slide into day three.
  • Upvote 1

Austin Seferian Jenkins is the next Rob Gronkowski. Mark my words. :yep:

He might even be the #1 players on my draft board for the Seahawks.

ASJ isn't even close in agility, quickness or speed. ASJ has unreal hands and is a monster in the redzone though, I think he's got better hands than Gronk but that's it. Different player than Gronk. If there's anyone that can be anywhere close to similar (and there's not, but if there is) it's Troy Niklas.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Watching NFL network today they had Kouandjio ranked top 5 in terms of tackles and said he was going round 1. Guess that won't be happening now.

Kouandijo has a genetic issue causing arthritic problems in his knee.

Explains a lot.

Kouandjo is pretty strong...outside of that. He stuggles in the passing game..and sometimes looks little lost in the screen game.

He's a mauler, and a RT only kinda guy, and yeah his knees have bothered him, but if he can stay healthy and have the right team coach him up. He could be a day 2 or 3 steal.

Kouandjo is pretty strong...outside of that. He stuggles in the passing game..and sometimes looks little lost in the screen game.

He's a mauler, and a RT only kinda guy, and yeah his knees have bothered him, but if he can stay healthy and have the right team coach him up. He could be a day 2 or 3 steal.

In the past, when he's been right, the movement skills and athleticism to be a top end LT have been there. But he was clearly more limited in 2013, and now we know why. It's a shame.

Bridgewater plays video games as "Virtual reps" :yao: I'm the greatest virtual QB ever to play, you guys.

Kevin Norwood with an unofficial 4.39 Wow.

But his speed is real though. He's such a smooth runner, I really hope the Lions take him in the later rounds. Not gonna happen with Bush here, but I can dream...