Tridentdawgpound

2014 MLB Season Thread

LMAO at the chick that trolled Michael Pineda.

c07740b0-cc8e-11e3-b867-a53e4fe06e01_BmE

DIBS btw :wub:

Ryan Braun is such a roided up freak that he hit his own teammate with a bat. Loser. :lol:

Cueto :clap:

iuK0MabSUg8Tn.gif

Yu Dogshit simply can't beat the A's to save his life. :smug:

The A's take him to the woodshed damn near every time they face him. :yao:

" About that... here's what happened... " Lol

Good stuff by the Tonight Show.

Forgot what those kinda games were like. Hey Marlins, trade Fernandez to the AL for science purposes.

Lost back to back games at the hands of the Brewers after holding 3 run leads in both... I want to vomit.

Well we knew the Braves pitching staff couldn't maintain the pace it was keeping for long. They have seriously been bombed the last two games by the Marlins.

Still all in all a very nice first month of the season.

Well we knew the Braves pitching staff couldn't maintain the pace it was keeping for long. They have seriously been bombed the last two games by the Marlins.

Still all in all a very nice first month of the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L02qm-CxlM

Harang must have took a ride on the lolDevin express because that was all kinds of fail.

• Upvote 1

Fuck Miami

Fuck the Marlins

Fuck Dan Uggla

Fuck Melky Cabrera

Fuck the King

• Downvote 1

HUGE difference in the ballgame last night was Justin Upton's inability to make a great sliding catch in a crucial situation compared to Christian Yelich's ability to come up with a diving play in a likewise crucial situation where the Braves had runners on base. Little plays make a big difference in baseball games.

Dan Uggla needs to go. Replace him in the meanwhile with Tyler Pastornicky then if he doesn't work out you can always call up Tommy LaStella. (although I am pretty sure Pastornicky will give ya decent D at 2nd, good speed and quality at-bats each time).

Pirates suck... Damn it, man. Why did they have to go and get my hopes up by having 1 good year?

10-18... It's not too late yet, but they need to start making up ground like right now to even have a chance.

Edited by Sarge

Pirates suck... Damn it, man. Why did they have to go and get my hopes up by having 1 good year?

10-18... It's not too late yet, but they need to start making up ground like right now to even have a chance.

As I said before the year started I thought they'd regress some at least but tbh I never thought they'd get off to this slow a start. I mentioned a couple weeks ago about the need to bring Polanco up.....if the Pirate want to have a chance at the playoffs this year then they will forget about the super 2 and bring Polanco on up to the majors. Their right fielders have underperformed.

Yea, they need to bring him up, but they won't. Polanco alone won't save our season though. Our bullpen can't hold a lead either right now. And outside of McCutchen, we haven't really had a consistent bat in the lineup all year. Martin is hurt right now, and missing a catcher like him is a big thorn. They're just a mess. They'll play better for sure from here on out. I just don't know if it will be enough.

Well at least tomorrow starts a new week of games....cause the Braves were winless this week.

OUCH

The Pirates are a mess, but we just took a series for the first time in a while. Hopefully we can get it together.

The AL Central has been shit again this year. Its basically the Eastern conference of baseball.

The Braves have dropped six straight but they're perfectly capable of winning six straight at any time.

Let's start that against the bitch ass Cardinals.