Sign in to follow this  
BC

'14 Offseason Injuries

So the Chiefs lost their entire secondary. >_>

Seahawks placed DT Jesse Williams on injured reserve, ending his season.

Williams suffered a significant knee injury in Wednesday's camp practice after missing his entire rookie year with a knee problem stemming from Alabama. The Seahawks feared Williams would never played again following last year's training camp, and they probably have the same concerns now.

Updating a previous item, Chiefs S Sanders Commings suffered both a fractured ankle and fibula in training camp.

This is a tough injury for NFL players to bounce back from, as we've seen regularly in the past. A 2013 fifth-round pick, Commings was in the mix to start at free safety, battling Husain Abdullah. Abdullah is now locked in.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

:Redskins: WR Jerry Rice Jr has a torn labrum

:49ers: WR Michael Crabtree has a undisclosed injury. Is expected to be out 1-2 weeks

The Packers fear fifth-round WR Jared Abbrederis suffered a torn right ACL in Thursday's training camp practice.

The Wisconsin alum was competing for a roster spot as a special teams player. The Packers are awaiting test results to confirm their initial fears, but it appears Abbrederis will spend his rookie season on injured reserve.

Step your game up, Bleacher Report. MotM beating me out on big names.

Apparently the injury to Sanders Commings was from a juke by Charles. Charles legit broke ankles.

Honestly helps us honestly... It sucks, of course.. But with so many WRs that we have that we value, stashing a young one on IR is not the end of the world.

Honestly helps us honestly... It sucks, of course.. But with so many WRs that we have that we value, stashing a young one on IR is not the end of the world.

The Rise of Jeff Janis BEGINS

Pd8hZOq.png

Oh well, more Devonta Freeman please! He's looked great in camp.

That's my top 2 RB in the draft. :smug: Him and Hyde were my top two and it's not because I'm a Noles fan. I've been notoriously tough on Noles players like Bjoern Werner, Brandon Jenkins, Christian Jones, EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder, James Wilder Jr, Menelik Watson, etc. No bias here :nope:

The Rise of Jeff Janis BEGINS

Pd8hZOq.png

Janis hasn't even practiced yet... >_> Has shingles.

Drew Brees has a strained oblique muscle.

Hopefully he's healthy for week 1, this way when the Falcons stun the media frenzied Saints, there are no excuses.

Norwood hurts but we're deep.

We also had to waive Dion Bailey. Thats crappy because he'll definitely get picked up every team needs a powerful knack-ful safety.