Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Joke(s) of the Day Thread

I feel that humor is a huge part of maintaining civility and friendship, as well as an easy way to pick up somebody who's down about something.

As we've aged and become adults, we've all had our rough moments and this site has always provided a nice escape/distraction/whatever we've all needed it to be.

I'd like to re-establish a humor thread, something light that we can take a look at each day for an easy laugh.

I'll try to post at least one joke a day, but I'd love it if we could have 5-10 new jokes, each day.

I don't know if this would be a bit much, but I'd love if we could place the date above each joke, so posters can scroll until they see the day/days that they've missed noted above the jokes. I'll start us off.

7/28/2014

How do you call a dog with no legs?

It doesn't matter, he ain't coming.

Edited by BwareDWare94

7/28/14

Charles Dickens walks into a bar, orders a martini and the bartender says "Olive or twist?"

:tumbleweed:

• Upvote 1

7/28/14

Saint Peter is interviewing three guys uppn their entrance to Heaven.

To the first guy, Peter asks, "I see that you were married to your wife for twenty years, were you always faithful in your marriage?"

The guy replies, "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I may have stepped out a few times. These things happen, you know?"

Peter says, "I see. You will be driving a Jeep in Heaven", and hands the guy the keys to his Jeep.

To the second guy, Peter asks the same question, "I see that you were married to your wife for 35 years, were you faithful in your marriage?"

The man replies, "No, I stepped out on her twice."

"I see", Peter says, "you'll be driving a Corvette in Heaven" and hands him his keys.

To the final guy, Peter asks the same question yet again, "I see that you were married for 50 years, were you faithful to your wife?

The man replies, "Yes, I never once strayed."

Peter says, "Wow! That is commendable. For that, you get to drive a Lamborghini in Heaven."

Some time passes and Peter sees the third man in Lambo looking downtrodden.

"What's the matter," he says, "don't you like the car?"

"Oh, it's not the car. I love the car. You see, I saw my wife the other day...

"She was riding on a skateboard."

• Upvote 1

7/29/14

I once had a parrot. It talked, but it didn't say, "I'm hungry," so it died.

7/30/14

I spilled Spot Remover on my dog. Now I haven't seen him for 3 weeks.

7/31/14

Every now and then when stuck in traffic, I have the sudden urge to stick my head out the car window, look up at the sky, and smile for a satellite picture.

Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here."

(Please dear god somebody get it)

Edited by Chernobyl426

8/2/2014

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that, when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

I was the back judge at a high school varsity game a couple years back. Right after the coin toss the refs kinda gather in the center for a little "lets have a good game" moment. White hat busts this out. You had to hear it from his seasoned old 65 redneck voice for this to be maximum funny.

"How do you make your wife scream twice? Fuck her in the ass and wipe it on the drapes."

8/3/2014

The other night I ate at a really nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.

Edited by BwareDWare94

8/10/14

Last night I was up late playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.