Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Brett Favre Reunion With Packers Happens Now

Former Packers quarterback Brett Favre will be inducted into the Packers Hall of Fame in 2015 and have his No. 4 retired some time after this season, a source told Press-Gazette Media.

It was unclear whether the number retirement would come next season as well, but it will not be in 2014.

The team is planning a joint announcement at 1:30 p.m. Monday afternoon along with the Packers Hall of Fame, the Packers said Sunday night in a press release.

Favre will join the event via teleconference.

Finally. Can't wait for this to happen. It's long overdue, that's for sure!

I bet he could still be a Top 10 QB in the league if he played...

• Downvote 2

Top 10 looked well out of reach for him the last time we saw the gun slinger on a football field.

Eh it depends if those reports about him looking better after playing football are true.

That said I am glad that Favre and the Packers have forgiven and forgotten about the past.

Pretty sure they are accurate. Those biceps would suffocate me... Well, i'd let them anyway. :D

I'm just glad it's happening in my lifetime lol. It's nice to see that the past is being put behind them and the organization and Favre are doing the right thing by retiring his number. He was incredible for us for a number of years and deserves to be honored for it.

Eh it depends if those reports about him looking better after playing football are true.

That said I am glad that Favre and the Packers have forgiven and forgotten about the past.

You'd be surprised at the number of people out there who still won't let it go that he went to the Vikings... it's unbelievable. I didn't even care about it when he was still playing there lol.

Pretty sure they are accurate. Those biceps would suffocate me... Well, i'd let them anyway. :D

Not sure if this was a joke.... lol

wtf.gif