blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

The Lakers play with everybody, but aren't good enough to eek out wins against good teams at full strength.

Pretty sure half our losses are blowouts. Not sure I agree with the "The Lakers play with everybody." I will admit lately the team is playing better. Probably should've won the Minnesota and Denver games this past week.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Guest Phailadelphia

KD back. NBA, prepare your anus.

76ers will beat the Cavs for the first win of the season. You heard it here first :coffee:

Guest Phailadelphia

So the officials made KD's comeback game the lamest shit ever. Over 70 free throws in the game, with almost 50 of those coming from NOLA.

Bucks could be scary good in a few years

So the officials made KD's comeback game the lamest shit ever. Over 70 free throws in the game, with almost 50 of those coming from NOLA.

Wait wait wait....the team without KD shot a bunch of free throws? That's ass backwards. KD usually gets about 10 free throws he doesn't deserve :p.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anthony Davis was a man last night. 25 10 4 6 4.....damn.

Also, Lakers with two in a row! :ooo:

Wait wait wait....the team without KD shot a bunch of free throws? That's ass backwards. KD usually gets about 10 free throws he doesn't deserve :p.

Hahaha.

Even Durant and WB returned before Splitter...

Grizzlies December schedule includes:

@ Houston, vs SA, vs Miami, vs Dallas, vs Golden State, @ SA, vs Chicago, @ Cleveland, vs Houston, @ Miami and vs SA.

Time to separate the boys from the men.

Guest Phailadelphia

Man I don't even care about the discrepancy. That was just boring as hell to watch.

I'm going to the Cavs-Raptors game on Friday. I just wanted to see LeBron play. The fact that its the two best teams in the east is icing on the cake.

I'm going to the Cavs-Raptors game on Friday. I just wanted to see LeBron play. The fact that its the two best teams in the east is icing on the cake.

The Cavs? ehhh

There is a reason Kyle Lowry is my favorite player. :rock:

Rofl. Pistons can't win...

Brandon Jennings is a god though.

0-11 shooting 1 point :yao:

Can you imagine Brandon Knight with this time? He's really turned into something in Milwaukee.

I think we can call Jason Kidd a good head coach, now.

Knight started coming into his own last season. Kidd is doing a good job with that team though.

I will say Kidd is definitely doing a good job. I was a bit worried when the Bucks got him (as a Jabari Parker fan I kind of root a bit for Milwaukee now) but so far so good. They definitely look like a team that can sneak into a playoff spot.

I think Milwaukee is better off not being a playoff team for another year or so though, they could use another high lottery pick talent to make a better long term contender rather than be a bottom half playoff team with first round exits adding up.

Sneak in? I think they're at least locked into the 5 seed. The East really does suck.

No way does Milwaukee get a 5 seed, there is no way they end up with a better record than both Chicago and Cleveland to win that division and there are probably not going to end up 2nd in that division either. They are 6th seed at best, but I'm not sold they sustain success all year long.