blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Well Phail is trying to spread the narrative that harden isn't that good.

Or maybe the narrative that he shouldn't have left OKC...

As I recall, he was traded.

As I recall, he was traded.

Yeah, but he turned down OKC's offer and OK'd the trade. He's 24 or 25 years old. He's got plenty of time, so it really is no biggie

Also, I'm pretty certain he's got 9 playoff wins since leaving OKC

Also has more playoff appearances.

Well, he didn't go to a nearly finished product. Houston has a lot of work to do even yet. They need to get rid of some nonsense (Josh Smith, Pablo Prigioni, etc), move some guys to the bench where they belong (Terry, probably Jones even though he's one of my favorite young players), and hopefully move on from Kevin McHale in the near future. There's time. It's Dwight who's in trouble, and I honestly wouldn't blame him if he bolted when his contract is up.

Also has more playoff appearances.

Yeah because the definitely would have missed the playoffs if Durant didn't miss most of the season and Westbrook didn't miss a bunch of games early. You're just trolling Thunder fans at this point. How old are you now? lol

Guest Phailadelphia

Well Phail is trying to spread the narrative that harden isn't that good.

No I'm not.

Then I guess I don't understand the point of your post. Is it that the Thunder + Harden would be better than the rockets? Because...duh. Durant + Westbrook + Harden + Ibaka would be a crazy core. And all you had to do was amnesty Perkins.

Looks like officials have been instructed to give the Warriors the ball on any OoB call

I'm getting so sick of the obvious favoritism the league forces its officials to show in the playoffs. This shit in Memphis tonight is blatant and obvious

Edited by BwareDWare94

Gasol is likely out again tonight. Hamstrings aren't things to screw with, so its a good idea. I know some Bulls fans here feel the team is better with him being out anyways. But

CE0BL3-WIAAvafj.png

Better without the guy who led the league in double doubles lol

yeah I'm with BWare, maybe Gasol doesn't match up well with some of the Cavs line ups but I have a hard time believing you couldn't at least get quality minutes out of him in spots. He's too skilled.

Question of the day: Why the fuck is Matthew Dellavadova even on an NBA roster? If anybody but a white dude had his lack of size, lack of athleticism, and all around missing skillset, he'd be playing at the local YMCA. Talk about ridiculous.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Question of the day: Why the fuck is Matthew Dellavadova even on an NBA roster? If anybody but a white dude had his lack of size, lack of athleticism, and all around missing skillset, he'd be playing at the local YMCA. Talk about ridiculous.

Once again you prove you have no clue what your talking about. Despite his regular season struggles Delly has played a huge role this postseason. Stick to what your good at and thats bitching about refs.

Edited by Bucman
  • Upvote 1

I didn't know that "arbitrary untalented white guy" was a huge role.

I didn't know that "arbitrary untalented white guy" was a huge role.

He has a better PER than your boy Kyle Lowry did.

The Cavs need to put the Bulls outa their misery. I have a lot of basketball to catch up on, but this is one series I have no interest in watching. Smh.

He has a better PER than your boy Kyle Lowry did.

Well, then it's too bad that he isn't even a tenth of the play Kyle Lowry is.

the fuck is this post even? He's a bench player and he's not bad as you say. They have him as a shooter. And what the fuck does him being white have to do with it? The way I'm reading this, and correct me if it's wrong, you think he's given a spot on an NBA roster because he's white. Not because he deserves it.

???

I've been on this site for 5+ years now and sometimes you make posts like this and I can't even understand why you clicked submit?

======

So yeah the Bulls are down 3-2 in the series. I still have faith we can win it but it'll take a lot better effort. Lebron manhandled us in game 5 as he tends to do. I always support my team but something ain't right when you have a team this talented and you still manage to fuck up and choke every single playoff series. That shit has to fall on Thibs. I ain't screaming for a replacement... mostly cuz I don't know of any that'd come in and take an already established team to the finals. Losing a coach always has an impact on the team you just hope it's a good one and not regression.

Really sucks too, because this was definitely our year to at least win the east. Kyrie is hurt, Love is out, JR Smith was suspended for 2 games.

I still think we can win but we've put ourselves in a shitty position, again.

• Upvote 2