blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Pistons gonna win it all.

Josh Smith killing any chemistry the Rockets had :coffee:

Man Josh Smith seems to be really toxic right now, Just destroying teams chemistry.

Also I haven't Been keeping up with any nba so where the hell did Jimmy Butler come from.

Also I haven't Been keeping up with any nba so where the hell did Jimmy Butler come from.

:smug: You don't say?

I'm just surprised that of all people, "Morey ball" would be the one infatuated with Smith. Guy is total garbage.

Well, Daryl Morey is a dumbass. Shouldn't surprise you.

Guest Phailadelphia

Reggie has been terrible for the better part of an entire month. Not trying on defense, and settling for bad shots on offense. He's not himself. Not the player he was late last year or early this year. Would not surprise me if he wants out, and it wouldn't surprise me if OKC trades him. They've allegedly gotten LOTS of calls about Reggie but they're only willing to swap with a player on the same talent level, which really shrinks the pool of available players. But yeah, I'm not sure I see him in an OKC jersey come March.

Kevin Garnett is to the NBA as an old scientist who's lost his mind is to a nursing home.

Rumors are that OKC is gonna get Brooke Lopez. Sam Presti has been killing it lately.

Rumors are that OKC is gonna get Brooke Lopez. Sam Presti has been killing it lately.

Beaten to the punch by blotsy. Way to break the news early.

I don't know how OKC has finagled a way to keep every single necessary piece on their roster but Presti is looking like a genius.

The only downside to these additions is that the Thunder already have 20+ losses. They probably only have room for 32, and may need to have less than 30 to get in in the crowded West.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Thunder would be insane if they got Lopez for Lamb/Perkins.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Nets owner wants to sell the team. I could see a lot of moves that seem bad on paper but are used to shred cap space.