BwareDWare94

Your Favorite Recurring Characters (TV)

Who are some of your favorite recurring characters from TV, the characters you wish had larger roles or weren't removed from shows so early?

Marcus Alvarez, Sons of Anarchy

BIBRPvwCYAAawQZ.jpg

He's just a great all around character who isn't given enough airtime, particularly early on. He's gotten more time as I've watched, but it's to the point now that if he randomly drops off in any of the later seasons, I'll be disappointed.

Dr. Molly Clock, Scrubs

hg1.JPG

Perhaps I liked her character so much because I was a teenager and Heather Graham's tits are the things of dreams, but she was easily JD's most likable love interest throughout the series, and the psychological edge made Scrubs a better show because it added both comedy and added to the show's usual drama.

Miguel Prado, Dexter

rst0zs.jpg

Prado was exceptionally interesting and to last only one season was downright disrespectful to the fans. He wasn't actively trying to hurt Dexter or his family on a consistent basis, and seemed to actually want to develop something with the main characters. It came off in the he "had to die" sense, but I sure wish the writers would have been a little more creative with him.

Twisty the Clown, American Horror Story: Freak Show

aODQLgrU_400x400.jpeg

Creepiest character AHS ever produced,

and then they proceed to kill him off just four episodes into the season, while also giving him a lame back story to put the dingleberry on top of the shit sundae. The season just wasn't very good without him.

• Upvote 1

Dr. Vink and Sardo from Are You Afraid of the Dark?

are-you-afraid-of-the-dark_2.jpg

Q - Star Trek TNG

Saul and Mike Breaking Bad they're more secondary than tertiary characters though

Edit:Patrick and Huell might be more appropriate for this thread and were also awesome.

Edited by GA_Eagle

The actor who played Miguel Prado is in Sons of Anarchy!

Edited by BwareDWare94

The actor who played Miguel Prado is in Sons of Anarchy!

Indeed, he's one of my favorite characters. Jimmy Smits is a pretty talented actor.

Indeed, he's one of my favorite characters. Jimmy Smits is a pretty talented actor.

I just started season 5. I was excited to see his character introduced. Did not recognize him until he started talking, though.

I thought the whole Miguel Prado storyline ran its course (just got finished with his season) but he was a good character.

A few of mine:

Lionel Hutz --- The Simpsons

Raffi - The League

Billy Walsh (the director) - Entourage