Sarge

2015 MLB Season Thread

Let's go, San Fran. Make yourselves useful for once and take some games from the Cardinals.

looks like a series against the Rockies was what we needed, we've got one more game in Colorado then our next three series are against Milwaukee, San Diego, and Miami, should be able to pile up some W's

well, we're through two of those series and we're 4-3 since I posted this while the Mets have won seven straight, we almost have to sweep the Marlins to stay in this, then again if we finish around .500 (where we are now) we really don't deserve playoffs anyway

Let's go, San Fran. Make yourselves useful for once and take some games from the Cardinals.

Cards miss the Mad Bum of course.

and now Span's out for the year, shit

:ooo:

*Disclaimer, I'm not happy that someone is injured. Span missing time means more hope for the Mets.

The Giants just naturally have our number. Seeing Madison isn't going to make a huge difference either way.

Another solid all around team effort tonight for the Jays! The boys stay 1.5 up on the Yankees for the AL East lead. Josh Donaldson's 35th homer went off the upper deck!

Vin Scully also announced he's returning for season 67! I think MLB should let this guy broadcast the World Series. :yep:

So Boston ended the streak but the Nats lost also so I don't mind.

The Giants just naturally have our number. Seeing Madison isn't going to make a huge difference either way.

Yeah, too bad Matt Cain got hurt. You guys beat the ever loving shit out of him while he was good.

Roughly 35 games to go. The only division that is wrapped up is the AL Central.

Pirates are still hanging in there at 3.5 back of the Cards. Keep it up, SF!

Wow... just wow. Another day where everything went right for the Jays. 15-1 win today, with Edwin smashing 3 HRs and 9 RBIs. Hutchinson with a solid start after coming back from the minors.

Ryan Goins also had a great heads up play on a flyout as he raced home from 2nd after Gose thought there was three out :yao:

• Upvote 2

Don't know why I care so much seeing Jake Arrieta succeed.

Worthless Giants :pls:

They got to Garcia like nobody has so far this year. First time all season Jaime has given up 4 earned runs. Pretty insane. lol. No team at 84 wins should be sweating the division as much as we are. Insane.

At the same time, no team with 79 wins should be trailing by 4.5 games. :p

well, we're through two of those series and we're 4-3 since I posted this while the Mets have won seven straight, we almost have to sweep the Marlins to stay in this, then again if we finish around .500 (where we are now) we really don't deserve playoffs anyway

and we did not get the sweep, meaning we 'piled up' six wins in those ten games I highlighted :puke: and now we've got series against St. Louis, Atlanta, and the Mets coming up :Suicide: it's put up or shut up time

Please take a few games from STL. After that I don't care what happens. :)

Please take a few games from STL. After that I don't care what happens. :)

and we did not get the sweep, meaning we 'piled up' six wins in those ten games I highlighted :puke: and now we've got series against St. Louis, Atlanta, and the Mets coming up :Suicide: it's put up or shut up time

See now I'm the complete opposite.

Now Boston is out the way we have a nice 2 3 game series with both the Phillies and the Marlins before the first of two with the Nats. We need to come out strong in these next 9

at least this season should be enough to get Williams canned

Indians are finally getting some hitting to go long with our solid pitching. Hopefully this carries over to next year.

Indians are finally getting some hitting to go long with our solid pitching. Hopefully this carries over to next year.

:yep: They did pretty good in shutting down the Jays offense last night.

Mad Bum vs. Greinke

Congrats Ed. Looks like your boys are gonna win the NL East.

Congrats Ed. Looks like your boys are gonna win the NL East.

With the Nats losing again last night's loss doesn't matter too much but yea so long as that trend keeps going if the Mets do lose then things look good for the Mets.

You guys paying attention to Miguel Sano? Next great hitter in this league. Perfect form, all kinds of power--this guy can hit a HR every time he steps up to the plate.

How is this not a home run?:

Under no circumstances should that be a ground ruled double. What a fucking joke of a rule.

Edited by BwareDWare94