oochymp

March Madness

I guess everyone's gotten caught up in the mock draft game (understandably, keep that up) but I know we're all going to create brackets, so we might as well compete with each other, I was able to just rejoin last year's ESPN group, so we'll stick with that, looks like ATL created it (thanks) for those who were in it last year you can probably just click rejoin, for the rest of you here's the info:

Group Name: TGP Madness Frenzy

Password: tgp69

Link: ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Group

tumblr_mg08e8H1tp1s255j5o1_400.gif

Edited by oochymp

Iowa State with an EASY road to the natty! Only team that can stop us is ourselves! Let's go!

Why the 69? You like getting dirty oochy? :smug:

I'm joining later tonight.

Finished my bracket. Dayton about to stun some people.

Why the 69? You like getting dirty oochy? :smug:

I'm joining later tonight.

I can't take credit, as I said in the OP all I did was activate last year's pool, which looks like it was set up by ATL

ndiaye2.jpg

Mamadou the upset maker from UC Irvine.

Edited by Chernobyl426

ndiaye2.jpg

Mamadou the upset maker from UC Irvine.

Holy shit that guy is Huuuuuuuge!

They're not upsetting Louisville, lol

They're not upsetting Louisville, lol

Allowed very low percentage of makes inside the paint, and Louisville is very poor shooting outside. All it'll take is a bit of offense from Irvine and it'll be an upset. Gotta be low-scoring though.

Who are your upsets?

I'll root for a 16 to beat a 1 cause it's never happened before, then after that doesn't happen just root for Kentucky to go undefeated. The opening Thursday-Friday are always the most exciting days of the tourney.

I'll root for a 16 to beat a 1 cause it's never happened before, then after that doesn't happen just root for Kentucky to go undefeated. The opening Thursday-Friday are always the most exciting days of the tourney.

Dying to see that.

Syracuse was supposed to lose a few years ago, we as fans were robbed. :coffee:

Edited by Bay

Allowed very low percentage of makes inside the paint, and Louisville is very poor shooting outside. All it'll take is a bit of offense from Irvine and it'll be an upset. Gotta be low-scoring though.

Who are your upsets?

Rick Pitino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Than UC Irvine's coach

I only have a couple upsets: Dayton going into the sweet sixteen (gonna change that if Boise upsets them), Indiana over Wichita, Ohio State over VCU

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I think we had about 20 people in this last year, right now we have 7, if you haven't already joined please do so, technically the first games are tonight, but the first games that are scored aren't until Thursday so you still have a couple days to get your bracket in

I don't know what basketball is. That's the one with the puck, right? Anyway UNI over Kentucky.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

I don't know what basketball is. That's the one with the puck, right? Anyway UNI over Kentucky.

no joke, when I was in high school I entered a bracket in my dad's office pool and the woman who won the pool thought it had to do with football, I realize you were be facetious but my point is that knowledge of NCAA basketball is not a prerequisite to submitting a bracket

Merch Mudnuss pls. I don't know, haven't really cared about filling out a bracket, don't even watch basketball anymore.

There's no harm in making a bracket, ESPECIALLY if you can make a perfect one.

A home game for the first time in almost three decades. Should be a fun game to watch. Spartans play on Friday!

I'm really hoping the Dayton Flyers win tonight because if they do their next matchup would be against the Providence Friars, I'd love to hear the commentators try to keep the Friars and the Flyers straight

also, still only eight contestants? and it looks like Vin hasn't filled out his bracket so really only seven, it only takes about 5 minutes to fill out a bracket, and that's assuming you actually put some thought into it, which is far from required, so go ahead and enter, you know you want to

All the games haven't even been set yet. Hopefully some people are waiting. SPOILER: I have ISU winning it all.

Took me a lot longer than five minutes because I wasn't trying to just blindly pick (even though that's what I'm doing anyway because I haven't seen any of these teams play :yao: )

#1,#5,#5,#13 Final Four. #1 wins (which it wouldn't surprise me at all to see said team lose sometime during the first two rounds).