Vin

PJ Williams is dumb

Florida State CB P.J. Williams was arrested for DUI in Leon County, Fla. early Friday morning.

Williams (6-foot, 194) has drawn comparisons to Bills CB Stephon Gilmore and was being talked about as a potential first-round pick. This arrest will likely knock him out of the Day 1 discussion. Williams already had off-field question marks after an October hit-and-run. He's currently 59th on Josh Norris' big board.

Seriously, how hard is it to keep your nose clean right before the draft?

I am disappoint.

lolpeople

After being taken to the jail for processing on this morning’s DUI charge, Florida State cornerback P.J. Williams told cops he was an athlete and that he “just wanted to go home.”

:yao:

And that makes it even worse. Even with what I think is a pretty high plus skill set, this situation leaves me believing that he is somewhat of an entitled individual... I draft you, you're not going to be given anything. You have to earn it. I still don't know if I would totally take him off my board.. But, I definitely wouldn't be committing anything higher than probably a 5th, maybe 4th (Packers 4th is very late anyway) on him.

Maybe that's unfair, but he put himself into that situation.

Just because he said he's an athlete doesn't mean he thinks he is entitled. May have just been talking to cops.