DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NFL Draft Thread

I'm starting to like our draft a lot more after processing it and seeing them at the rookie camp.

Especially Goldman...seems like a guy that could easily become a fan favorite.

Everyone looks good in rookie camps though. I still think Quinten Rollins turns out better than Damarious Randall. Ty Montgomery has looked great in camp too... As have multiple of our backup 2ns year ILBs like Hubbard and Thomas. What does it mean moving forward? Likely not a ton.

there's a Falcons fan on my twitter TL and him being so happy with all his teams picks made me want to punch people.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Everyone looks good in rookie camps though. I still think Quinten Rollins turns out better than Damarious Randall. Ty Montgomery has looked great in camp too... As have multiple of our backup 2ns year ILBs like Hubbard and Thomas. What does it mean moving forward? Likely not a ton.

Rollins is raw seeing as he transferred from basketball but imo he has a high talent ceiling.

Titans have had the worst draft not even through 1 round, IMO. Not even close.

I don't like or understand Leo to the Jets, no matter how good you think he is. Texans have maybe my favorite pick so far.

Funny you should say that - fans on the Texans board were not thrilled, but most accept it and are okay with it, even though most had their hearts set on others myself included.

Once you research him, he does look like the best pure pass defender in this crop.

Edited by Wattafan

Rollins is raw seeing as he transferred from basketball but imo he has a high talent ceiling.

Oh ya, Packers love themselves some project corners though. They did it with Sam Shields who had only played 1 or 2 years at CB EVER and now htey think they can do it with anybody. I do like his raw upside though, and I think we have some of the best DB coaches in the league... If Rollins is destined to produce, Green Bay is where it will be.

Just a reminder of how silly it is to grade people immediately after the draft before anyone has played a down in the NFL.

Schein and Schrager look like complete and utter idiots now:

Grades start three years after they are drafted. That will always be the golden rule for the draft.

Goldman fits our team and fits the scheme and I like the player so far.

Just realized Vikings got Eric Kendricks. Smh. Him and Barr and Greenway bout to let loose this season.

• Upvote 1

Oh ya, Packers love themselves some project corners though. They did it with Sam Shields who had only played 1 or 2 years at CB EVER and now htey think they can do it with anybody. I do like his raw upside though, and I think we have some of the best DB coaches in the league... If Rollins is destined to produce, Green Bay is where it will be.

Yea if there is someone they can have the same sort of turnout as shields it is definitely Rollins. Honestly interested to see how he turns out.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped we got McBride, I know who my next Titans jersey is going to be

11053857_10100661402555847_6124419458261

got it yesterday :Banana:

• Upvote 1

11053857_10100661402555847_6124419458261

got it yesterday :Banana:

You should hit him up on Twitter. Good chance you're probably the only one to have his jersey that isn't directly related to him! :laugh:

• Upvote 2

You should hit him up on Twitter. Good chance you're probably the only one to have his jersey that isn't directly related to him! :laugh:

Hey now... He was projected 3rd rounder.

I got Burfict very quickly after we signed him lol. Worked out.

I've made that same joke many times already, and I probably would hit him up on twitter, but I'm not on twitter and have no plans to change that

The Browns view first-round NT Danny Shelton as a three-down player.

"They see what he ran 40-wise, but at the end of the day, just put on the film," DL coach Anthony Weaver said. "I think he has all the potential in the world to be a three-down player." Shelton ran 5.64 at the Combine at 6-foot-1 and 343 pounds, and some questioned whether he'd be able to play on passing downs. Shelton recorded nine sacks as a 21-year-old at Washington last year.