Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Madden 16

360 :no:

PS4 version is the bomb. Have about 2 hours in it but I'll marathon when I get home. The BS throwing on the run is gone. New passing and catching techniques make it more appealing in every aspect. Also running is starting to make leaps and bounds. I'm yet to do any drafts or scouting, but it looks good from what I've heard. On week 3 of a bungle franchise. Also have a jets v. Panthers game under my belt. The feel of the game itself is better too. It's not as arcade-based.

BTW, Andy throws exactly like Andy IRL. Beautiful bomb to Green. Next game he slings a retarded pass 10 yards deep to Weddle's waiting arms. DO NOT ABUSE DEEP BALLS.

Yeah my friend informed me of that after I bought it lol. But still this has great reviews so good purchase. Plus a couple more young QBs to mess around with.

I was all worried that there would be no more copies, then I realized

A) people download these things now and don't go to the store

B) I'm like the only person looking for it on 360 lol

Your not the only guy looking for 360. I am too until I get a PS4.

360 :no:

PS4 version is the bomb. Have about 2 hours in it but I'll marathon when I get home. The BS throwing on the run is gone. New passing and catching techniques make it more appealing in every aspect. Also running is starting to make leaps and bounds. I'm yet to do any drafts or scouting, but it looks good from what I've heard. On week 3 of a bungle franchise. Also have a jets v. Panthers game under my belt. The feel of the game itself is better too. It's not as arcade-based.

BTW, Andy throws exactly like Andy IRL. Beautiful bomb to Green. Next game he slings a retarded pass 10 yards deep to Weddle's waiting arms. DO NOT ABUSE DEEP BALLS.

Interesting. The game starts out ok.. until they patch the game. Then something is out of wack.

I'm on the fence of buying it for PS4...need a real deal breaker.

The scouting is much better than this year. But it seems like too many players are actually lower graded than the projected round says.

The scouting is much better than this year. But it seems like too many players are actually lower graded than the projected round says.

Last year you had some guys #1 overall with a 5th round grade. It seems like they've tuned it so there are skills that vary better and you can hit a bust or a gem. Part of the fun of drafting is finding the diamonds in the rough though. I wish they'd take a 2K approach where they use the various attributes as part of the scouting report, but that's a long way out likely.

Scouting is finally cleaned up though. Last year I could just scout intangibles and find endless stars. Now I can't BS to a great team.

Team I drafted:

QB- RG3

RB- Kniles Davis/Carlos Hyde

WR- Allen Robinson

WR- Jarvis Landry

TE- Eric Ebron

LT- Eric Fisher

LG- Kelechi Osemele

C- Mike Pouncey

RG- Zack Martin

RT- Marcus Cannon

LE- Elvis Dumervill

DT- Nadamukong Suh

DT- Henry Anderson

RE- JJ Watt

LOLB- Eric Kendricks

MLB- Perry Riley Jr.

ROLB- Mychal Kendricks

CB- Janoris Jenkins

CB- Jason Verrett

SS- Kam Chancellor

FS- TJ McDonald

Might do a different one :badass:

Edited by Buttriots

Your OL and DL are pretty good. Although if you user most games, DL doesn't mean shat.

I see the projected round issue. Hopefully it gets tuned up. I'm assuming the grade is based on current ratings not factoring in potential and such.

Do the graphics look decent on 360? I don't have a new console and likely won't for a while.

Do the graphics look decent on 360? I don't have a new console and likely won't for a while.

Yeah they are. Of course it isn't the next Gen but not bad.

Ok so after looking at some things. Here's what I think early.

This is for the Xbox 360 as well. ^ =improvement , V = downgrade or not changed.

1. Game plays smoother then last year. Players move more realistic and flow to the ball more realistic then last year. ^

2. Franchise mode hasn't changed much. They did fix the financial funds though! Last year you would finish the yesr with negative funds. This year you get a more realistic profit. ^

3. Defense plays smoother as stated before. Corners are less physic which is a plus. Still hard to stop the pass. Cpu still finds the check downs. However I have found blitzing at the right moments can rattle the qb. I'm still iffy on this so I will say = for now. Til I can get more evidence it has improved.

4. Ok I personally like this , but they have new passing buttons. Holding down the icon is for bullet. Double tapping the icon throws a medium touch pass. Holding LB with the icon throws it high or a jump ball kinda. Holding LT with icon throws it lower so defensive players coming at you have a hard time swatting it. I didn't see the new catching animations yet. But still ^

5. Music sucks lol VVVVVVV

So far it's not bad. Improved in certain areas. For the 360 it's not bad. I'm sure the newer gens are even better.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

The majority of TGP likes a Madden game...... The fuck are you people and what have you done to the Madden haters I know?

Though this is good news, I may have to go get it this year

Edited by Bangy

Madden music has sucked since early 2000s lol

Ok all madden is worse this year for 360. Had tackling at 100 for human, and the cpu broke LITERALLY 8 tackles and took a kickoff back for a TD. Smh disappointing.

All pro doesn't have those problems.

All-madden is bullshit anyways.

I think the tip picks I loved are pre-designed animations. :mjtears:

Tip picks are BS.

I been getting picked off with balls with an inch from hitting the ground.

Also not sure what this means but after 4 games Verrette has like 8 picks :badass:

It's like you have to redo all the audibles to be good. I still have trouble stopping the cpu from passing on all pro. It's ALWAYS on third down too.

I'll call a perfect play. And then the pressure will never hit the qb. And they find someone open. I shouldn't have to run Nanos to get pressure. That's basically glitch in the game to get sacks.

I agree with the pressure. With Watt and Suh if I'm not on them they do nothing at all in the run or pass game. But again my corners have 10 INTs and 8 INTs respectfully.

Tackling engine is terrible in this game as always. Really wish they used the one from NCAA

:shifty: The tackling is much better. You're drunk. Locked tackle animations suck. Edited by Chernobyl426

apparently RG3 gets hurt in almost every game :yao: sometimes Madden can be too realistic

So I realized, defense is broken big time. Due to the catching animations. All you have to do is throw it up and make it a jum catch. User it and it's a catch almost every time. I've done skills trainee. I've youtube. Operation sports.

No defense right noe and alot of bugs. Going to wait til they patch until I play again. I knew I was getting fucked in an online ranked match. Couldn't stop anything, impossible. The jump catch can't be tipped. Try it. Literally call a streak with anybody , user the catch. It's crazy.

I've done it before. But Mike Evans seems to drop everything his way.

I've done it before. But Mike Evans seems to drop everything his way.

It he has 1 on 1 coverage and a deep safety throw it up. I did an experiment.

I threw it 10 times up to a wr. Justin Hunter and Green Beckham came down with 7 catches each. 3 were dropped by each. Wright came down with 6. Walker had the best line. 9/10. Some were against 1 on 1. Some had a safety try to help.

Apparently on defense you either try to play the ball or the WR. So if u miss the swat it's going to be 99% a catch. If you let him catch it and u try to poke it out, that's how u can try to stop it..

So far it's been overpowered. Scrubs online have indeed noticed it and just throw it up on 3rd downs. Abusing a glitch in the game. Ima wait til that's patched better. Then we can notice who's good and who isnt.

I will say, I do like the fact skills trainer teaches u almost everything. Still nothing on setting up blitzes like nanos. But they teach u how to read coverage different type of throws etc.