Sell, I think Welker and Thomas will, but not Decker.

B/S- Drew Brees leads the NFL in passing yards

Buy.

They have no running game to speak and arguably their best back (Ivory) was traded to the Jets. Brees has thrown for 5,000 yards 2 seasons in a row, no reason to think he wont at least be in the area, and all the other top notch QB's have decent at worst running games (Manning-Ball/Moreno, Brady-Ridley, Rodgers-Lacy/Harris). Plus having Payton back should do nothing but help his numbers.

B/S. Peyton Manning will win more than one playoff game this year.

Buy.

They have no running game to speak and arguably their best back (Ivory) was traded to the Jets. Brees has thrown for 5,000 yards 2 seasons in a row, no reason to think he wont at least be in the area, and all the other top notch QB's have decent at worst running games (Manning-Ball/Moreno, Brady-Ridley, Rodgers-Lacy/Harris). Plus having Payton back should do nothing but help his numbers.

B/S. Peyton Manning will win more than one playoff game this year.

Buy and welcome to the boards!

Buy or Sell: The Bills win 7 games

Buy. He's getting old, but he's had 8 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons. The Falcons passing game should help him out too as teams won't be stacking as many guys in the box to stop him like they did in St. Louis.

B/S- 3 AFC North teams make the playoffs

Buy. He's getting old, but he's had 8 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons. The Falcons passing game should help him out too as teams won't be stacking as many guys in the box to stop him like they did in St. Louis.

B/S- 3 AFC North teams make the playoffs

Sell. I would never buy this in any season, because those 3 teams will have to play each other and it is very unlikely that either the Dolphins, Chiefs, Chargers, or Colts wont do as good as the Steelers.

B/S- A QB in his second year will at least make the Championship Game next year (Luck, RG3, Wilson, Tannehil, Cousins)

Buy.

B/S: EJ Manuel throws more than one interception in his first start.

Sell, Patriots have a shitty D.

B/S- Chip Kelly is the Eagles HC in 3 years

I'll Buy that.

I would hope that any HC would get at least 3 years assuming his team didnt go 0-16. Plus, with the amount of talent on the Eagles roster, I can't see them being anything less than mediocre.

B/S. The next 2,000 yard rusher is Doug Martin.

Edited by beastofmideast

Sell: I think it would be a waste of his talents to use him so much in rushing that he gets 2,000, rather than scale back on rushing to get him involved in the passing game.

B/S: Chris Johnson, behind his now pretty awesome offensive line, leads the league in rushing (and then the AP vs CJ argument re-ignites).

Sell: I think it would be a waste of his talents to use him so much in rushing that he gets 2,000, rather than scale back on rushing to get him involved in the passing game.

B/S: Chris Johnson, behind his now pretty awesome offensive line, leads the league in rushing (and then the AP vs CJ argument re-ignites).

I buy that. Johnson still got his speed.

B/S Rams surprise people and win the NFC West

Buy - That was my pick in the bold prediction thread. So I will stick with it.

B/S - Buccaneers Pass D ranks in the Top 10.

Buy - That was my pick in the bold prediction thread. So I will stick with it.

B/S - Buccaneers Pass D ranks in the Top 10.

With Revis, Mark Barron, Goldson, and Wright (as a #2) who wouldn't buy this?

B/S - Joe Flacco makes his first Pro Bowl next year

With Revis, Mark Barron, Goldson, and Wright (as a #2) who wouldn't buy this?

B/S - Joe Flacco makes his first Pro Bowl next year

Sell- Even though his hype train is pretty strong right now, I have to see some regular season magic first. I think it will be Manning, Brady and Luck.

Buy or Sell: Darelle Revis intercepts [insert Jets QB here] on the first game of the season as a Buc.

Sell- Even though his hype train is pretty strong right now, I have to see some regular season magic first. I think it will be Manning, Brady and Luck.

Buy or Sell: Darelle Revis intercepts [insert Jets QB here] on the first game of the season as a Buc.

Definitely Sell. All the QB's know not to ever throw at Revis, especially if you are as shitty as Sanchez or as young as Geno. Revis's receivers gets no targets....

B/S: This time next year Mark Sanchez is either a Free Agent, in the CFL, or bagging groceries.

Definitely Sell. All the QB's know not to ever throw at Revis, especially if you are as shitty as Sanchez or as young as Geno. Revis's receivers gets no targets....

B/S: This time next year Mark Sanchez is either a Free Agent, in the CFL, or bagging groceries.

I'll sell. Worst case scenario, he's a backup somewhere holding the clipboard, like Matt Leinart.

B/S: Atlanta has a top 2 offense in 2013.

Edited by moocao

I'll sell. Worst case scenario, he's a backup somewhere holding the clipboard, like Matt Leinart.

B/S: Atlanta has a top 2 offense in 2013.

Sell: Packers and Patriots

Buy or Sell: Ryan Tannehill throws for 20 TDs.

Buy.

B/S: Montee Ball leads the rookies in rushing.

Sell - I'm thinking Giovani Bernard does. Broncos will be passing way too much for Ball to beat out more balanced teams.

B/S - A Rookie of the Year comes from the SEC.

Sell - I'm thinking Giovani Bernard does. Broncos will be passing way too much for Ball to beat out more balanced teams.

B/S - A Rookie of the Year comes from the SEC.

Sell. I'm thinking it could be Montee Ball, Giovani Bernard, Tavon Austin, Manuel or Smith if they do good, or a pass rusher like Jordan or Werner (I was never huge on Mingo, especially with Kruger and Sheard still there). There are just too many solid candidates from other schools (with most people considering Austin the favorite) to see someone from the SEC take it. My favorite Dark Horse, DJ Hayden.

B/S - Vernon Davis will lead all TE's in one or multiple of the main receiving catagories (yards, receptions, or TDs).

Sell. I'm thinking it could be Montee Ball, Giovani Bernard, Tavon Austin, Manuel or Smith if they do good, or a pass rusher like Jordan or Werner (I was never huge on Mingo, especially with Kruger and Sheard still there). There are just too many solid candidates from other schools (with most people considering Austin the favorite) to see someone from the SEC take it. My favorite Dark Horse, DJ Hayden.

B/S - Vernon Davis will lead all TE's in one or multiple of the main receiving catagories (yards, receptions, or TDs).

Buy: With Crabtree down, I think Vernon will be the X-factor. he's far too under utilized period imo. I can see Vernon leading in yards and if Gronk is down, I could see him leading in TDs.

Buy or Sell: RG3 throws at least 10 interceptions this year.

Buy. Only a few guys a year throw less than 10, and while RG3 is good and smart with the football, I think he throws 10 INT's.

B/S- Percy Harvin reaches 1,000 receiving yards (He's surprisingly never done it in his career)

Buy. Only a few guys a year throw less than 10, and while RG3 is good and smart with the football, I think he throws 10 INT's.

B/S- Percy Harvin reaches 1,000 receiving yards (He's surprisingly never done it in his career)

Buy: I think he will explode with the Seahawks. Granted I'm taking a risk with his injury history...

Buy or Sell: The Eagles will be top 5 in rushing.

Sell, I don't think McCoy is the rusher that everyone puts him out to be, and the rest of the league has solid running backs. I can see top 10 though.

Buy or sell: Seahawks or 49ers win Super Bowl?