Maverick

2015 TGP Survivor Pick Em

You better pick different teams.

I'm going with Cincy, who Zack picked week 1, so we will have different teams this week

well, I'm on to Week 10, also, this week was the third time I've picked against Cleveland :bronbron:

What if you guys both lose the same week? Co-winners?

Switched from Saints to Jets this morning. :smug:

Damn

I'm willing to go with smaller spread wins, of course if we pickthe same team and they lose I think we're stuck with a tie

this is getting tough, all of the teams I want to pick are teams I've already picked

Edited by oochymp

Deciding between Steelers over Browns and Panthers over Titans.

Panthers would almost certainly be my choice if I hadn't already picked them, I thought about Pittsburgh, but I've already picked against Cleveland three times, not sure how much I want to press that one

Edited by oochymp

Panthers would almost certainly be my choice if I hadn't already picked them, I thought about Pittsburgh, but I've already picked against Cleveland three times, not sure how much I want to press that one

See, CAR seems like the safe bet, but I'd like to save them if possible, because I'm running out of teams also, lol.

Congrats Zack, Ravens snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Who'd you end up going with, Zack?

Curious with oochymp's rationale for going with Baltimore > Jags instead of Pitt > Cleveland.

Ironically enough he went with your team, Thanatos.

Congrats, Zack. You should keep making picks here just to see how far you can go.

Edited by Maverick

Curious with oochymp's rationale for going with Baltimore > Jags instead of Pitt > Cleveland.

I went back and forth, and honestly if I'd checked yesterday morning I might have switched (since that totally matters) my reason was two-fold: 1) I typically try to avoid divisional games, divisional opponents throw a bit of a wild card into the matchup, so I like to avoid those in eliminators when I can (yeah, I know, I picked Cincy over Cleveland last week); and 2) Roethlisberger's status, they're not the same team without Roethlisberger so with him not starting it felt like more of a toss up, of course Roethlisberger ended up in by the end of the first quarter, but I didn't know that going in

I also felt pretty confident the Ravens could beat the Jags, and they did until Dumbassvil gave them 15 yards and an extra play

Dumbervil.

You only won because I wasn't in it

• Downvote 1

Don't pick the Eagles.