Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

TGP Primary Poll: Republicans

20 members have voted

1. 1. As of today, who would you vote for?

• Jeb Bush
    • Ben Carson
    • Chris Christie
    • Ted Cruz
    • Carly Fiorina
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John Kasich
    • Rand Paul
    • Marco Rubio
    • Donald Trump
    • Scott Walker
    • Other

Minorities don't support Bernie anyway. >_>

Increasing numbers.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys don't see the hypocrisy in your line of thinking. There is an uneducated left, as much as there is an uneducated right. Just like Trump taps into the economic rage, so do the Democrats. Thinking your side is right doesn't mean everyone on your side is a logical human being.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Guest Phailadelphia

Frederick Hayek on Donald Trump:

CdRdmdgXEAARuVE.jpg

Increasing numbers.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys don't see the hypocrisy in your line of thinking. There is an uneducated left, as much as there is an uneducated right. Just like Trump taps into the economic rage, so do the Democrats. Thinking your side is right doesn't mean everyone on your side is a logical human being.

This is hilariously untrue.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

Increasing numbers.

The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.

Increasing numbers.

Stats prove time and time again that people with more education tend to vote Democrat/Liberal. In 2008 Obama beat McCain by 18 points among people with a Masters degree or Ph.D.

Yes, there's an uneducated left. They're called early college students. They will become educated and STILL vote left.

• Upvote 1

#BlackLivesMatter should be wiped from this Earth. What a disgusting and embarrassing group of individuals. Mob mentality is STRONG.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone supports the right to protest until black people do it.

• Downvote 3

The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.

Yeah I'm just trying to not be a biased shithead because it gives me a hard-on to be right.

Bleedingcop.jpg

Your "right to protest" ends when you condone violence and infringe on the rights of others.

• Upvote 1

You mean like Trump Supporters?

• Upvote 2

You mean like Trump Supporters?

Absolutely.

Did you have anything else?

So you're saying that when BLM people protest and get attacked by Trump supporters, they shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves?

• Downvote 1

Nice try twisting words to make it racial. Ready to ask a question that isn't loaded?

So you're saying that when BLM people protest and get attacked by Trump supporters, they shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves?

Nope.

Did you have anything else to add?

Bleedingcop.jpg

Cherynobyl when cops systematically harrass, overcharge, and kill black people without consequences: Well you can't say theres racism. Its just a few bad cops. 99% of cops are good and people are just overreacting.

Chernobyl when protests turn violent and in defending themselves, some BLM protestors go too far: Black Lives Matter is a terrible organization! They should be banned!

Nope.

Did you have anything else to add?

Ok, so we agree that in our reality BLM is fine. If you would like to take this to the alternate universe where they're a terrorist organization that tries to murder and enslave all white people, we can do that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cherynobyl when cops systematically harrass, overcharge, and kill black people without consequences: Well you can't say theres racism. Its just a few bad cops. 99% of cops are good and people are just overreacting.

Chernobyl when protests turn violent and in defending themselves, some BLM protestors go too far: Black Lives Matter is a terrible organization! They should be banned!

Never said Black Lives Matter should be banned. Don't put words in my mouth.

Frederick Hayek on Donald Trump:

CdRdmdgXEAARuVE.jpg

This applies to Bernie Sanders rallying people around economic injustice.

Stats prove time and time again that people with more education tend to vote Democrat/Liberal. In 2008 Obama beat McCain by 18 points among people with a Masters degree or Ph.D.

Your point? The left being more educated doesn't make their point of view any more valuable than the right. They can believe they are correct all they want, but acting militantly towards others does nothing but divide people even more.

Never said anything along those lines, Chern. All I did was make a simple statement. Not sure how you got the idea I think an uneducated person's opinion means nothing.

Never said anything along those lines, Chern. All I did was make a simple statement. Not sure how you got the idea I think an uneducated person's opinion means nothing.

My bad. That was the general vibe I was getting from the post.

Ok, so we agree that in our reality BLM is fine. If you would like to take this to the alternate universe where they're a terrorist organization that tries to murder and enslave all white people, we can do that.

We do not agree. Your view on the world is very clouded.

Your point? The left being more educated doesn't make their point of view any more valuable than the right. They can believe they are correct all they want, but acting militantly towards others does nothing but divide people even more.

What? It makes their point of view infinitely more valuable. The problem in this country is voters who don't possess critical thinking skills.

I would rather have smart neighbors than Billy Bob and ole Larry who like constantly make comments about "them damn [insert racial slur here]."

What? It makes their point of view infinitely more valuable. The problem in this country is voters who don't possess critical thinking skills.

I would rather have smart neighbors than Billy Bob and ole Larry who like constantly make comments about "them damn [insert racial slur here]."

If that's the case, shouldn't you look into relocating?

• Upvote 2