oochymp

2015-2016 NHL Season

Blackhawks and Red Wings now both trailing their series 3-1 and could be eliminated tomorrow, surprising to see the Blackhawks in that position

Lightning :megusta:

Neuvy's getting the start tonight for Philly, I guess they've gotta try to get a spark

I can't believe they only gave Bellemare one game, but hopefully we can make that a season-ending suspension :devious:

I don't think that hit was that over the top and it was in frustration more than anything. Happens all the time.

I don't think that hit was that over the top and it was in frustration more than anything. Happens all the time.

I agree that there wasn't much ill intent (no more than there is in any hard check) but that type of hit is just so dangerous, like Trotz said after the game we're lucky we're not talking about a guy snapping his neck

Neuvirth starting in goal. Flyers in 7.

Can't see the shitty Flyers stopping the Caps from getting their first best-of-seven series sweep tonight.

Won't be a stroll in the park next round vs. Pens/Rangers, Caps fans :smug:

:dance:

Neuvirth starting in goal. Flyers in 7.

It's gonna happen.

Also, I'm glad the Panthers tied the series. Makes for a more dramatic game 5 that I'll be going to this Friday. :towel:

Can't see the shitty Flyers stopping the Caps from getting their first best-of-seven series sweep tonight.

Won't be a stroll in the park next round vs. Pens/Rangers, Caps fans :smug:

The jinx is real

Both western games were awesome last night.

Caps just wanted to finish the series in DC

Caps still have no ability to deliver a knockout punch. If I were a Caps fan, I'd be concerned if the series goes back to Philly for a game 6.

Oochy, please. Cross-checks more vicious than that occur during scrums all the time.

Oochy, please. Cross-checks more vicious than that occur during scrums all the time.

that's much more vicious than it looks, a hard check to the side of the knee is how you tear an ACL, and when you're in a scrum you know you're going to get hit, when you're just standing there after a whistle waiting for the reset you're not as prepared to take a cheap shot

• Upvote 1

Crazy that the Blackhawks and Kings are both one game from elimination. I have a hard time counting either team completely out until they're eliminated though, especially the Kings going up against the notorious chokers in the Sharks.

Caps better take care of business on Friday too. Flyers need to just get the fuck out.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Laughton's injury didn't look scary live, but I guess any time you hit the boards that low, it's a significant impact. Good to see he'll apparently make a full recovery.

Rangers are pretty damn gutless. Last five postseason games at home, they're 0-5, getting outscored 18-3. Unreal that it costs basically $200+ on the secondary market just to get through the doors. I'll be attending a Canadiens postseason game before I risk dropping a bunch of cheese just to see the Rangers get their asses kicked at the Garden.

Rofl Red Wings. What a waste. Losers. Even if it wouldn't have mattered all that much, what are you doing starting Jimmy Howard at all? Retards.

Laughton's injury didn't look scary live, but I guess any time you hit the boards that low, it's a significant impact. Good to see he'll apparently make a full recovery.

any time you hit the boards with that much force it's pretty scary

Schenn's hit was completely despicable because its entirely obvious he is intentionally trying to injure Kuznetsov. He just slams his stick into his knee, the play has been stopped, he's not fighting face to face, it's just a dirty hit from a dirty player.

Schenn's been doing dirty shit all three games I've seen too, I assume he did so in game 2 as well. Fuck him. And fuck the Flyers while we're at it. Completely classless fans, that was embarrassing to watch.

But yeah, given Washington's history, I will be concerned if we don't finish them in game 5.

And fuck the Flyers while we're at it. Completely classless fans, that was embarrassing to watch.

Surprise to no one and absolutely nothing new :lol: They're actually worse than Iggles fans which is hard to believe :smug:

Crazy how different the Pens are since Sullivan took over. Playing so well together, and looked absolutely unfuggingstoppable tonight. Really rallied around Murray who played outstanding in his own right.

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/723300323058536448

And crazy individual efforts like this shit!

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

Pens are just a flat out better team than the Rangers at this point. If Lundqvist doesn't stand on his head- he's done it before- they will move on.

Finally crossing "see a playoff hockey game" off my bucket list tonight. :towel:

well fuck, that felt like Caps of playoffs past, we outplayed Philly on the ice, got a shitload of shots, but couldn't get anything in the net (which is all that matters) we're still the better team and we've got two games to get that last win, so I still have confidence that we'll win the series, but I'm certainly not as comfortable as I was Wednesday

we also need to stay out of the fucking box, for the most part we were fine on the penalty kill, but spending that much time on the penalty kill just destroys any momentum we can build and tires out our defensemen