12. Victarion Greyjoy

13. Oberyn Martell

14. Loras Tyrell

15. Current Barristan Selmy

16. Prime Robert Baratheon

17. Rhaegar Targaryen

18. Bronn

19. Jon Snow

20. Ramsay with Plot Armour (I just wanted a 20th)

If you're counting Dragon, where the fuck is Ghost? lol

btw, has anyone noticed Ghost has red eyes and white fur? Ghost is the Prince That was Promised and The Song of Ice and Fire.

Edited by seanbrock

Ghost is doing ghost things, aka never being on screen hahaha.

The people who run the show have always complained about how dire wolves looked -- they don't like them or how they look next to humans , so they use them as little as possible.

You guys ready for Jon to meet Dany for 5 seconds at the end of the episode tonight? :yao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys ready for Jon to meet Dany for 5 seconds at the end of the episode tonight? :yao:

RIP Queen of Thrones. I shall forever love you.

Euron is a dual class Pirate/Wizard but he only took Wizard for mass Teleport. Seriously dude jumps from the Dornish Bay, up to Kings Landings and then presumably all the way around westeros to catch the unsullied at Casterly Rock.

AKsHeTo.jpg

Edited by RazorStar
  • Upvote 2

Pretty awesome episode. The Jon/Dany/Tyrion scenes lived up to their hype, the Casterly Rock sequence was unexpected (Jamie outsmarting Tyrion!), and of course, Lady Olenna will go down as one of the baddest bitches Westeros has ever seen. After the battle at sea last week, I think the quiet scene between she and Jamie was a great way to end the episode.

Also, just a theme I noticed while watching: a lot of callbacks to previous episodes. I know this inevitably happens, but it seemed escalated in this hour. Multiple references to the Mountain/Viper fight, Tyrion referencing Blackwater, etc.

Ok, so what now?

• Dany's naval fleet has now taken two hits, and it's looking like she made a huge mistake by not invading King's Landing right away. No room for mercy in Westeros, Dany.
  • I'm a bit disappointed Melisandre just bailed at the beginning of the hour, but I guess it would have been silly for her to willingly stay.
  • So that's three episodes with no sight of white walkers save for the first scene in episode one. It's looking more like this season will focus on the current war, end with the walkers breaching the wall, and season eight will be about fighting the army of the dead.
  • How is Cersei going to erase her debt to the Iron Bank in two weeks? Does taking Highgarden have something to do with that?
  • As nice as Bran reuniting with Sansa was, what's going to happen once everyone realizes Jon Snow is not Ned Stark's bastard? I mean, he is still half Stark, so chances of a rebellion in the North are small, right?

Euron Greyjoy is a legend. That is all.

Euron Greyjoy is a heel straight out of the WWE and I love him for it hahaha. However the real beast of this episode is ya boy Jaime fucking Lannister. Outsmarting Tyrion, putting Dany's allies on notice by taking Highgarden. You want to know how Cersei pays back the iron bank? You take out the Tyrells is a super quick siege, taking their holds and their wealth. Suddenly the Lannisters have gone from weakness, to running this whole fucking thing. The Greyjoys are captured, the Dornish army lost their head (but should still seriously have some fire to them still), and the Reach is back in the Lannister's pocket. Cersei just needs to outmanuever Euron and she'll be the last corpse on the iron throne hahaha.

• Upvote 1

The Lannister's are running the show because Dany hasn't unleashed her dragon's yet. The Lannisters are gonna get owned next episode. Cersei is a dunce. Jamie and Tarly are the smart ones. Cersei is gonna get smacked, I'm telling you.

Olenna is one of my favorite characters ever. Waiting for a Thug Life video of her on youtube (from this episode)

• Upvote 2

Olenna is awesome, making sure Jaime gives her poison that is painless before unleashing on him with the news about Joffrey.

I was REALLY hoping for a twist with Olenna drinking the same poison that killed Joffrey.

I was REALLY hoping for a twist with Olenna drinking the same poison that killed Joffrey.

I was actually expecting it... That somehow Cersei's spies found out or maybe Qyburn or something. I am glad it didn't though, because it would have kind of declawed Olenna. The way she went out, as is, was perfect and fit for her character.

• Upvote 1

The Lannister's are running the show because Dany hasn't unleashed her dragon's yet. The Lannisters are gonna get owned next episode. Cersei is a dunce. Jamie and Tarly are the smart ones. Cersei is gonna get smacked, I'm telling you.

Cersei will get smacked but it won't be by Dany. She is going to get Tom Clancy'd by the Starks to the North.

iICGjOP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

That Cogman fellow is a producer for the show.

Edited by Vin

HBO was hacked and scripts for GoT leaked... if anyone posts that crap here I'm gonna ban you instantly. Lol

That whole situation is hillarious. HBO to pirates: "We're gonna send you letters!"

Yeah, don't fuck with the pirate community, lol.

This is a good moment to talk about just how fucking great this show is... The writing, the acting, the direction. It's insane how good it is. And let's be honest, it definitely shits all over TWD (and most other shows).

Yeah, GoT is definitely the GOAT show for now. There will definitely be another show that will top it eventually though, probably also by HBO.

Edited by Sparty