Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

TFW "There is no call for it today. There will be no walk of atonement"

when-more-than-half-my-class-laughed-at-

• Upvote 1

The High Sparrow is always one step ahead (although it seems, right now, like Margery will have the last laugh).

Margaery is making all the right plays she can given the situation. Both she and the Sparrow are using each other to get what they want while Cersei is just making stupid scheme after stupid scheme. I imagine we're gonna see a sand snake kill Tommen, Cersei sees it and attempts to blows up King's Landing with that massive cache of wildfire. Jaime rides in from Riverrun with Brienne and has to kill Cersei to save the people of KL... just in time for Dany's massive army to roll in.

I gotta say, I don't think there's going to be much of a war when Danny's army comes. They're going to shit themselves at the sight of Dragons. In the north Jon and his people will be all for it because they know they'll be needed to fight the white walkers.

• Upvote 1

I gotta say, I don't think there's going to be much of a war when Danny's army comes. They're going to shit themselves at the sight of Dragons. In the north Jon and his people will be all for it because they know they'll be needed to fight the white walkers.

That's why the war will break out before she comes to town. She is basically wasting as much time as she can before going across the sea.

I assume wildfire is going to come into play soon too. Maybe against the Sparrow and his faithful boybots or against the white walkers.

Tommen is the worst king of all fictional or non fictional kings. He doesn't even know how to king. At least the Mad King was Mad and did what he wanted. Tommen is just getting played left and right.

If Tommen were to die, who is to become king? No heirs and every Baratheon is dead. Cersei? Jamie? This might be their only option for the Tyrells to takin shit back.

Jaime would be in line barring Margaery pregnancy.

Jaime would be in line barring Margaery pregnancy.

How do you figure? Unless the Lannister's officially overtake the crown, Jamie isn't in line to sit on the Iron Throne. And if the Lannisters were to do that, the war I mentioned previously would definitely ensue. Probably ending with the Tyrell's in power.

There really isn't anyone in line to take the throne is the thing. Robert left no legitimate heirs (lots of bastards though), Stannis and his heir are dead (probably), and Renly left no heirs. The Baratheon line is basically dead at this point which means there is basically no consensus on who will sit the iron throne, but it'll have to be taken by blood and iron at this point.

There really isn't anyone in line to take the throne is the thing. Robert left no legitimate heirs (lots of bastards though), Stannis and his heir are dead (probably), and Renly left no heirs. The Baratheon line is basically dead at this point which means there is basically no consensus on who will sit the iron throne, but it'll have to be taken by blood and iron at this point.

Ya, I explained this a little earlier in the thread, so I was confused as why he thought Jamie would be "in line" . :D

How do you figure? Unless the Lannister's officially overtake the crown, Jamie isn't in line to sit on the Iron Throne. And if the Lannisters were to do that, the war I mentioned previously would definitely ensue. Probably ending with the Tyrell's in power.

All Baratheons except Tommen are dead with exception of bastards like Edric Storm who is technically nobility. Crown would transfer to Lannister line. Cersei would be up but male claims are higher than female claims in GOT world. Jaime is firstborn son and just got removed from kingsguard (making him the new heir to the Lannister line if Tommen dies).

After that? Tyrion. Cersei. Then the cousins and shit.

Technically goes to Kevan Lannister actually after Tyrion and Cersei. If they have kids it goes to their kids though.

All Baratheons except Tommen are dead with exception of bastards like Edric Storm who is technically nobility. Crown would transfer to Lannister line. Cersei would be up but male claims are higher than female claims in GOT world. Jaime is firstborn son and just got removed from kingsguard (making him the new heir to the Lannister line if Tommen dies).

After that? Tyrion. Cersei. Then the cousins and shit.

Why would it just automatically transfer to the Lannisters? lol

Why would it just automatically transfer to the Lannisters? lol

Because the Baratheon line is dead and the last of the Baratheon line was born to a Lannister. With the father's line dead it runs back up the mother's line.

Ya, the Baratheon line is dead, so you don't just give it to a family without Baratheon blood. I have never heard of the trace it back to the non-Baratheon mother of the last Baratheon child. That's quite peculiar. Not that it couldn't happen that way anyway.. but if war doesn't break out, maybe you convene a council or something...

Or, I guess, technically... Dany's claim is still legit. She would definitely come before any Lannister. Even though Robert's Rebellion ended the Targaryen rule over the 7 Kingdoms, she is... like a cousin? and I think she's really the only one left living on that side of things.

EDIT:

Just had to check a wiki and rumors say Aegon (Dany's nephew) may have survived? If that is the case, I guess... he is next in line? Although, there would be serious questions about the supposed Aegon's identity or if he truly is who he says... Everyone pretty much knows Dany is who she is, so maybe her claim remains stronger?

This hurts my brain.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Why wouldn't Margaery just be Queen? She married the last "Baratheon."

Dany has the strongest claim regardless because she is a Targaryen and I have no doubt there would be a war. That said, if you don't realize any Targaryen claims it would go back up the family tree, I think. If it were to transfer from Baratheon/Lannister line to the Tyrell line it would completely transfer power to someone who isn't "King's Blood". If Tommen has a kid with Margaery and both he and the kid die, it would transfer to the crown to the Tyrell family because the last king in the line had some Tyrell blood. I've got a game that runs a simulation that uses the GOT world and has the proper system for how the crown moves around. I'll run the death of Tommen rn through it and see who we end up with.

Doesn't matter what the line of succession would be, it would end in Lannisters vs Tyrell's although I think Little Finger would try and swoop in at some point and get Robin Arryn on the throne making him almost king by proxy. That would be pretty interesting.

With all Baratheons dead the best claim passes to Daenarys. Assuming her claim is invalid it really is just up for grabs. My assumption would be Lannisters claim it for Lannister blood in Tommen. Tyrells likely claim for Margaery as queen.

The sim had a fucking Rykker take over.

If we are discounting Dany, it really isn't up to blood anymore. There would just be a giant war, and I think the Lannisters would get crushed at this point. They were on top of the world not long ago, but have just been in a downward spiral over the course of this show.

Yeah the Lannisters have pissed everybody off. If Tywin was still alive they'd have a chance, but Circe and her kids are all fucking retarded. Anyone with any sense has left kings landing or been killed. It's funny that Tywin hated Tyrion so much. Jamie was good with a sword, but Tyrion was a lot more like his dad in terms of intelligence. Now he's going to help Danny take it all. I want to see them hit the Tyrell's hard enough for Little Finger and the Arryns to take it though. He's just such a slime ball but he's smart man.

"Speaking to Arya in season 3 episode 6 she says "I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me. Brown eyes, blue yes, green eyes. Eyes you’ll shut forever.""

Melisandre's prediction, her kill list? Or her ending the Faceless Men? :ooo:

Also, the Baratheon line may be dead but...

enhanced-buzz-18326-1401771737-4.jpg

it's blood is not :kobe:

Edited by CampinWithTheBoysInTheBoat

I am so eagerly awaiting the return of the Hound.

How awesome would it be if the Sparrows named him their champion against zombie Mountain? Pure joy.

Edited by Barracuda

CLEGANE BOWL IS ON, BASTARD/SNOW BOWL IS ON, CERSEI GONNA CATCH THAT WORK, TYRELLS SITTIN PRETTY LIKE ALWAYS, BLACKFISH GONNA CATCH THAT WORK, YARA THE FUCKING GAWD LETS FUCKING GO

I am so eagerly awaiting the return of the Hound.

How awesome would it be if the Sparrows named him their champion against zombie Mountain? Pure joy.

FUCK YES BITCH. THIS MAN IS ON A MISSION.

High Sparrow just looking out for his boy Tommen, who better to be the King's Wingman, right?