Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

vv4vio2.png

Promise me Ned, Promise me.

GOSQsN3.jpg

THE KING IN THE NORTH, Karl Pilkington.

Varys manipulated this whole damn thing. Remember last episode when Qyburn told Cersei about a little rumor? And who spreads the rumors? Obviously Varys. Varys had the network of children, they were his "little spiders."

Jaime is about to kill Cersei. Then he will be King and Queen slayer.

Also recall the conversation between Varys and Tyrion as the former leaves Meereen.

Tyrion: " I hope you are right about this expedition of yours "

Varys: " If I don't return, you will know I was wrong "

It's subtle but obviously there is a plan in place and and it feels as if it had been brewing for a while. Good stuff and it's always fun to look back on episodes and be like... Aha!

Jon motherfucking Snow the legend!!! When they went from the baby to Snows gorgeous face and the music was playing, I came. And when Tommen just walked out of the window, that was fucking disturbing.

Ironic that Cersei and Jaime push Bran out a window and their last child goes out one too.

• Upvote 2

So here is a thought and maybe this isn't too much of a stretch... What is the point of R + L = J confirmed if it doesn't actually become a sticking point or area of controversy in the final two seasons? And I think Bran like... sending a Raven or whatever it might be would be far too lame of a way for Jon to learn of this information.

I am hoping that we get Howland Reed who comes to support the new King of the North and reveal some... information about his heritage that he didn't previously know.

Real talk. Is there any reason to think this show won't repeat that Best Drama Emmy?

Nope. Ha. :D

Also real talk... I think Game of Thrones has done what very little shows can even dream of doing. I know it isn't for everyone. But could we be talking in the realm of one of the best TV shows ever? Maybe it is just because it is still airing, but I think I have to put this above even Breaking Bad at this point.

We'll have to see how it ends, but it's definitely in the Mount Rushmore of dramas for me (along with Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, etc.). There are other great shows, but I find it tough to compare drama to comedy.

It depends on the ending for me. If the ending is as fantastic as the rest of the show= best TV show of all-time.

If the ending is at least satisfying= its in the conversation.

If the ending is mediocre= its in the top-10.

Early prediction for Game of Thrones season 7 final shot: The Wall comes crashing down when the Night King

blows the Horn of Joramund.

(Spoiler because the thing mentioned hasn't been talked about in the show at all. Book readers know it exists.)

Edited by Thanatos

I think that's almost a sure thing, regarding that season 7 ending.

Nah Season 7 is gonna end with Edd firing a dragonglass arrow right into the Night King's eye.

Then he laughs and says "What is Edd may never die."

Then he laughs and says "What is Edd may never die."

Drowned God Bless

Season 7 is expected to be delayed in order to get better snowy / winter scenes in Northern Ireland where they film.

I'm too lazy to post articles, but GoT got 23 Emmy nominations, including Best Drama, and acting nominations for Kit Harrington, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, and Maisie Williams.

:notbad:

Edited by SteVo

I think Tyrion will be really key in the North being allies with Dany. Him and Jon became friends on the wall and in the books (which I read the first 3 while in jail) Jon's respect for Tyrion is made more clear. I think Sansa would be willing to listen to her ex-husband too because despite their forced marriage, Tyrion was good to her.

Can't wait to see Arya and the Hound reunited. Sansa has Brine but I think Arya will have the Hound. No way he'll leave her side. He'll go North with Arya. Not sure what the Brotherhood Without Banners will do. I think Melisandre might take over as their leader but at that pointI'm not sure what they'd do. What happens with them will be a big point of interest.

I'm with JD in the sense that I'm not really sure how Euron and Cercie would be able to stand against Dany. She has the largest army in the world at her command a fleet not only of what Asha and Theon brough but also the what was left of the Meereen Master's fleet and that looked to be significant and she also has 3 Dragons.

I think the Euron thing is going to be a joke, a funny throwaway. Dany is going to destroy him inside of one episode.

"I'm gonna give her my giant cock"

*jump cut to a massive ship graveyard, Dany talking shit about the iron born while eating a tiny sausage*

• Upvote 2

Yeah, on paper.. I am not sure how Dany doesn't win any foreseeable war. If she pairs with the North, slaughter them all. It sounds like she is going to land at the Iron Islands though and if she takes care of business there, then recruits the Tyrells (which shouldn't be hard)... She should be pretty much unstoppable. Although, funny things happen, so I guess we will just wait it out and see for ourselves. Lol

Edited by Favre4Ever

The Tyrell's are already thirsty for blood. I think she's going to land in Dorne where nobody can touch her and she'll be able to make he plans going forward. She could go to Storms End and if she made it it would be over fast but she might lose ships trying to land there. I think the most sensible landing spots would be 1. Sunspear 2. Storms End 3. Oldtown (Highgarden) 4.Casterly Rock 5. Dragonstone 6. Iron Islands. Casterly Rock would be very interesting because if she took the Rock and Lanisport any and all possible support from the Iron Islands or any Lannister Garrison's from back home would be cut off and the Tyrell's and Martel's could lay siege Kings Landing. Once her alliance with the North is in place at that would be left would be for Cercie to try and burn Kings Landing like Aerys only for Jamie to kill her.

Be very interesting to see what Dany does with Jaime. After all, he did kill her father (uncle? I forget). Especially interesting if he kills Cersei to prevent her from torching King's Landing. Also would be interesting to see if Tyrion tries to intercede for him if such a situation played out.

Edited by Thanatos

I think ultimately Jaimie will be executed and he will tell his brother not to interfere because he's happy to go out with honor saving Kings Landing once again and that he doesn't care what people think as long as he know's he did the right thing. Jaimie said in Storm of Swords that all he ever wanted to do was be Arthur Dayne. I think he always wanted to be a great and honorable knight and it killed him his whole life to be dubbed Kingslayer because nobody understood. Jaimie will have a tragic and honorable death and his last words will the kind of things that give you goosebumps. Jaimie looked really bad in the beginning of the show when he pushed Bran out the window and it was a horrible thing, but when you look at it he's actually always done his best to do what's right otherwise.