Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

I bet some crazy magical force will allow Jon to have a child before he runs off and no-doubt sacrifices himself.

And while it isn't the norm, there has to be precedence for a woman carrying on the nobility. I know Dorne's done it but they are kind of special... lol. If not, I imagine Sansa may be the first.. Imagine years down the road when Lyanna Mormont is ready to have children... She probably does the same thing so that she and her children can carry on the Mormont name.

Karstarks are technically Starks, too. I am surprised there aren't more Starks running around anyway.. With a house as old as theirs, there should be Starks all over the place. lol

Edited by Banned4Ever

I bet some crazy magical force will allow Jon to have a child before he runs off and no-doubt sacrifices himself.

And while it isn't the norm, there has to be precedence for a woman carrying on the nobility. I know Dorne's done it but they are kind of special... lol. If not, I imagine Sansa may be the first.. Imagine years down the road when Lyanna Mormont is ready to have children... She probably does the same thing so that she and her children can carry on the Mormont name.

Karstarks are technically Starks, too. I am surprised there aren't more Starks running around anyway.. With a house as old as theirs, there should be Starks all over the place. lol

There are. They are across the Wall.

Update the thread title! 3 hours 2 go!

Could the Hound and Brienne both be in Jon's kingsguard? Tormond is a good pick too. That nigh be the best kingsguard. Would Xombie Mountain still beat all of them?

That opening scene was lit. The stuff with Clegane was dope.Good premiere. 7.5/10

Stuff with Sam was pretty lame... Everything else lit up the room like wildfire.

I was pretty disappointed to hear Arya say she was going to King's Landing. I wanted her and the Hound to meet up so bad. Kind of shows that Arya is almost completely motivated by revenge versus reuniting with her family.

I was pretty disappointed to hear Arya say she was going to King's Landing. I wanted her and the Hound to meet up so bad. Kind of shows that Arya is almost completely motivated by revenge versus reuniting with her family.

You aren't wrong, but haven't we known this? She spent like all of last year training to be a faceless man for exactly that purpose. Even before that, they were harping on that list of hers since forever... That's kinda the path she's been set on. And I can't wait for more. That was a bad ass scene too. Gave me chills -- so did the one after it with Lyanna Mormont. That little firecracker is one hell of an actress.

16x4sg.jpg

Edited by Banned4Ever

The Hound is my favorite character but that fire scene may have been the worst scene of the entire series...yikes. Other wise a pretty decent premiere.

Euron walked right out of WWE with that fucking entrance hahaha. He makes a way better Victarion than Euron.

Euron would be dead two episodes in. I can't tell you how many times I heard that. Did he completely destroy Danny's fleet?

I don't think so. Yara was just transporting Elaria and the Sandsnakes back to Dorne. Danny should still have all of her fleet from Slavers Bay if not some of Yara's still. Seems like Danny's issue now is how does she get Dorne and the Iron Born to fight for her now that Euron has captured their leaders so fast.

Can Theon die already? Come the fuck on....

Yeah I feel like that was a perfect opportunity for them to give him a decent death too.

Things are ramping up nicely...Arya meeting Sansa again will be pretty epic, but will she run into The Hound first? How close are they geographically?

Also, this season needs more Tyrion. He hasn't had one witty line of dialogue, nor has he gotten drunk yet. Unacceptable.

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 1

He had that one dig at Elaria but yeah I have to agree. Bran might make it to Winterfell before Arya though.

Things are ramping up nicely...Arya meeting Sansa again will be pretty epic, but will she run into The Hound first? How close are they geographically?

Also, this season needs more Tyrion. He hasn't had one witty line of dialogue, nor has he gotten drunk yet. Unacceptable.

I don't think Arya will make it to Winterfell. The Nymeria scene is absolutely a parallel to Arya.

She asks Nymeria to come with her and the wolf refuses. Whereupon Arya whispers, "That's not you,"- as in the wolf is no longer an animal that will be comfortable behind closed doors hanging out with humans. She has her own pack now.

Arya will shortly come to realize that its not her either. She is no longer the little girl who longs for her family. What good does it do her to go to Winterfell? She gets to hug Jon and Sansa again, but that's it. Neither of them are going to let her fight. If she does make it to Winterfell, I bet she leaves shortly afterwards.

Arya's destiny is in King's Landing.

• Upvote 2

I feel ya Than but nobody is going to LET Arya do anything. With her capabilities who could stop her? All the Stark children have gone through so many changes due to the tragedies they've endured and now that Winter has finally come, the lone wolves will find their pack again and reunite. Now they all have something unique to bring to the table for the war to come.

Based on the promos for next week, we'll get to see Jon meeting Dany AND the Unsullied invasion of Casterly Rock next week. Man, things are moving fast.

Who is guarding Casterly Rock again? I know Tywin sent someone there but I can't remember who.

I thought it was Kevin. No idea who it is now.

I think the show is making Euron too OP -- probably to over-compensate for how unstoppable Dany looks (or looked). How did Euron know where they were anyway? I meanI guess timelines are probably skewed as we watch, but the Greyjoys had to have like just left Dragonstone. Euron had to sail the length of Blackwater Bay.. And he took a lot of shots that would've taken down most fighters. AND he may be presenting Cersei with Draginbinder... Like.. the fuck. This guys comes out of nowhere to be the most powerful character in the show.. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it seems like he was just inserted late to act as some kind of balance. lol

I almost wonder if he's some version of undead as well... or at least in some part a magical being. Maybe some kind of power / magic he found throughout his travels.

I think most of this episode seemed like it was trying to take Dany down a few notches... Euron obliterates the Greyjoy fleet, captures the remaining Sands and Yara... Qyburn finds and builds a massive dragon killer... everyone trying to get dany to go full Mad King and just storm King's Landing (except for Tyrion who gets called out behind closed doors by the queen of Thornes).. Greyworm getting emotional may hurt them later on... Even Dany herself questioning the motives of her advisors...

Edited by Banned4Ever