Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

Ya, this week didn't have a OMG moment to cap it off, but everything is advancing nicely, and it looks like shit is going down next week. Only 2 episodes left. :(

The way they shot the Drogon and Jon scene was great. I think the overall biggest OMG moment that happened in the episode was that Danny shifted her focus North. Will the Lannisters, Starks and Targaryans have to fight TOGETHER against the army of the dead BEFORE the war for the 7 kingdoms is over?? Danny basically offered cease fire terms so Jon could go on his mission. She is clearly in love with Jon.

HOLY SHIT.. Payoff after payoff! SO MANY BOMBS DROPPED -- Did Trump finally pull the trigger on Korea?

All of a sudden Sam is the end of the Tarley line... Varys and Tyrion scene at Dragonstone was great... Jon with Drogon... Jon with Dany

THIS IS MADNESS

Edited by Olenna4Ever
  • Upvote 1

Thoughts on Sansa? I thought that Arya, given her training with the Faceless Men, would likely be able to see through almost any lie anyone told her. However, I didn't consider A) that Sansa does have these thoughts, but genuinely doesn't want to and wants to support Jon and B) that Sansa is clouded by her own black-and-white/brutal mindset and previous bias against Sansa that she is imagining things.

We don't know how she'll act. She found the letter but how will she act? Will she go to Bran? Will she confront Sansa and ask her about it and the two sisters figure out Littlefinger's scheme by themselves. I think if we're going with the theme of this series so far the, Stark children will work together. I don't think Arya will go to Bran because that would be too easy and I'm not sure if Arya OR Sansa know how to take Bran yet. I'm saying Arya and Sansa come together this next episode and murk Littlfinger in the finale. Gonna be kinda sad to see Littlefinger go but the time for politics is over in Westeros. The Long Night is here so Littlefinger serves no purpose.

I think Cersei could die this week though in time to bring Jaimie and the Lannisters into the fold and have everyone meet at Winterfell which will probably be the base of operations for season 8. What the hell happens to Euron though?

Really starting to believe that Knight King might take out a dragon early to make things look bleak going into next season. that would make a ton of sense.

Too much has to happen before Cersei dies, I don't think she goes next week. They'd really have to accelerate what they've written for her to get that done in a decent way, IMO.

And yeah, most likely Sansa VS Arya is the show trying to lead us down the wrong path, I think it ends up with the Stark children uniting despite their differences to kill LittleFinger.

• Upvote 1

Game of Thrones just got another episode leaked!!

Lol @ accidentally putting an episode online a week early

• Upvote 1

I think Arya sees right through LF. Why the hell would someone so stealthy use such a basic technique? Unless she's so arrogant that she thinks no one can detect her.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

This gon be gud.

• Upvote 1

No spoilers pls for anyone who's seen this Sunday's episode already!

Something has been bothering me recently. We are all seeing that the pace of season 7 is much faster than a typical GoT season. People move from one side of Westeros to the other rather quickly, so we must be moving through a good chunk of time, which begs the question...

What's taking the army of the dead so long? They were at Hardhome at the end of season 5, so shouldn't they have gotten to the wall by now? Is the North that big? Are they walking that slow?

It really doesnt make sense to me, because if anything they should be moving faster than a regular army given that they don't have to stop and rest.

But I have a theory about what exactly is going on that I will post in here after Sunday's episode airs, because I believe Sunday's episode provides evidence that I am correct.

I've thought about just watching it, memes everywhere... people on Facebook I don't trust. Other places on the internet I have to stay away form altogether. It really sucks.

I've thought about just watching it, memes everywhere... people on Facebook I don't trust. Other places on the internet I have to stay away form altogether. It really sucks.

Ya I keep seeing little clips to YouTube videos popping up :pls:

I mean, the White Walkers had to figure out how to get around or over or under the wall. There are any number of reason why they could have been holding off their march towards Westeros. The Pace of the season has been rushed though. I think it's still been well done and visually television has never even come close to what Game of Thrones has accomplished and they just keep getting better. From the locations they film at to how fucking amazing those dragons look it's completely flawless stuff. I think that's a huge part of why this show is so captivating to so many people.

The second reason has to be the acting these guys have had like seven years to flesh out and become these characters and I really think everyone has done an excellent job at that. For me anyway it helps to distract from the fact that there seems to have been some sort of method of teleportation. The character development that we've become so accustomed to with the normal 10 episode seasons isn't as important because we already know who these people are for the most part. Just gearing up for the final show down.

do they still have the White Walker? Seemed like it. How do they get it to Kings Landing and how will the Lannister's react?

• Upvote 1

It's an HD leak, guys, there's no reason to wait.

I mean, the White Walkers had to figure out how to get around or over or under the wall. There are any number of reason why they could have been holding off their march towards Westeros. The Pace of the season has been rushed though. I think it's still been well done and visually television has never even come close to what Game of Thrones has accomplished and they just keep getting better. From the locations they film at to how fucking amazing those dragons look it's completely flawless stuff. I think that's a huge part of why this show is so captivating to so many people.

The second reason has to be the acting these guys have had like seven years to flesh out and become these characters and I really think everyone has done an excellent job at that. For me anyway it helps to distract from the fact that there seems to have been some sort of method of teleportation. The character development that we've become so accustomed to with the normal 10 episode seasons isn't as important because we already know who these people are for the most part. Just gearing up for the final show down.

do they still have the White Walker? Seemed like it. How do they get it to Kings Landing and how will the Lannister's react?

They flew it over the Wall on the back of a dragon. They probly get it to King's Landing the same way.

The time jumps are really starting to bother me.

Only nazis would watch GoT early.

(I'm joking).

Luckily I had a lot of Netflix to keep me company.. watched and finished Ozark, The Last Kingdom (2seasons), and halfway through Defenders. I'll eat to watch the Packers tonight and finish up Defenders to Lee me over until tomorrow.

Well, that was interesting. Not my favorite episode.. Definitely my least favorite of the season. Probably because it hurts... Like, I actually felt physical discomfort watching... I am assuming that was Viserys that died. Rhaegal still has stuff to do story-wise.

Nonetheless. That hurt.

That's all I got.

Yeah that was Viserion that bit the bullet (only knew from closed captioning). Still, pretty fucking dumb that a ballista can't kill a dragon, but the Night King can just fucking throw a javelin and have a dragon explode in a shower of blood.

Night King has poise. Dude just slings dimes at the dragons and puts them away. Then takes one over? Ball game, Westeros.