Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

Or get a fire stick and jail break that shit. lol

I'm gonna watch it when it comes online tomorrow night. I got med bills right now sadly. :(

Edited by Sparty

This finale is gonna be so epic. I don't have HBO anymore tho so I can't watch it live. :(

@Stevo:I think Cersei just dies by Jamie, with the war with the Walkers being the great and final battle.

I think it's gonna be other way around.

We have had wayyyyy too much Cersei build up and story for her to just die here. The dead army, honestly to me, feels like a massive prop. The Night King literally doesn't speak, we don't know anything about him really or his goals other than to just kill everyone and wipe the board clean. He's a mute puppet master with not a lot of substance.

So I think our heroes thwart the Night King relatively quickly, and then Cersei is the big bad the rest of the way.

The whole point of the White walkers is to just kill everyone (except a few people); wasn't that revealed early in the series? Like in season 1 I believe.

The whole point of the White walkers is to just kill everyone (except a few people); wasn't that revealed early in the series? Like in season 1 I believe.

Yeah, that doesn't exactly make for thrilling television, hence why we barely see them and they seemingly move so slow while everyone else teleports. Just not a good antagonist. Not interested at all. He'll be downed either tomorrow or early into season 8. Maybe Cersei the Night Queen happens.

Cersei and Jamie are gonna die at the same time. It's like poetry. It rhymes.

I think it's gonna be other way around.

We have had wayyyyy too much Cersei build up and story for her to just die here. The dead army, honestly to me, feels like a massive prop. The Night King literally doesn't speak, we don't know anything about him really or his goals other than to just kill everyone and wipe the board clean. He's a mute puppet master with not a lot of substance.

So I think our heroes thwart the Night King relatively quickly, and then Cersei is the big bad the rest of the way.

But the threat of the White Walkers was established in the very first scene of the series. If the army of the dead goes away easily, that'll be really anticlimactic, though I don't think that'll happen now that they have a dragon.

By the way, I'm totally down for the war against the White Walkers to end before the series finale and have the show's endgame be some kind of Cersei vs. Dany chess match. I just think that tomorrow night's episode is too soon for that to go down.

But the threat of the White Walkers was established in the very first scene of the series. If the army of the dead goes away easily, that'll be really anticlimactic, though I don't think that'll happen now that they have a dragon.

By the way, I'm totally down for the war against the White Walkers to end before the series finale and have the show's endgame be some kind of Cersei vs. Dany chess match. I just think that tomorrow night's episode is too soon for that to go down.

They've been a looming threat for 7 years, they have served their purpose of bringing Dany and Jon together. This is a Song of Ice and Fire, not a Song of the Undead Army.

And naturally I have no idea what I am talking about. I won't be that mad or upset if I am wrong, which I very easily could be. lol. All conjecture at this point. Just for my preference, I want this story to end with the PEOPLE... the real characters.

I either want the series to end with a battle of the people, as you said, or with the Night King on the Iron Throne.

I either want the series to end with a battle of the people, as you said, or with the Night King on the Iron Throne.

I've thought about that. The series ending and just everyone dead... Would be such a troll though. Ugh. I don't know if i could stomach it. lol

It won't end with everyone dying. Creators said It'll be a bittersweet ending, that would be just bitter, lol.

And also, I'll probably be able to just live stream it tonight.

Edited by Sparty

Dany dies during childbirth in a moment that is almost a copy of the tower of joy, Jon potentially dead already. God that'd suck.

Dany is "potentially" dead already too. When she walked through the flames in season one and came out unburnt... maybe she actually died and was reborn thanks to the lord of light.

Oh! Oh! I came up with a theory! Speculation time!

Remember Cersei's prophecy that her three children would die and she would be overtaken by a younger, more beautiful queen? Pretty spot-on so far, but what if...

...the prophecy refers to Daenerys, the three children are her dragons, and the younger queen is...

...Sansa? Not sure who else it could be.

But the prophecy was given directly to Cersei and the witch who gave it addressed her like she was the one in it?

Edited by Thanatos

Plus Sansa is not more beautiful than Dany. You suck Stevo. :p

Just throwing ideas around :shrug:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

Dany doesn't have a valonqar.

Dany is "potentially" dead already too. When she walked through the flames in season one and came out unburnt... maybe she actually died and was reborn thanks to the lord of light.

Maybe. But I meant that Jon was like... dead again. Ha. As in gone. That seems very poetic (my epic prediction). I could see George Martin doing that. Then we could get a whole new series surrounding that child .... ooooo, this gon git gud !

I don't think any major players are going to die tonight. I think they will be convinced to work together, Jamie will talk Cersei into agreeing though she will have ulterior motives in mind. Dany will not be in attendance because then shit would go down badly.

If we're lucky maybe we some Hound/Mountain, Hound/Brienne shit. I doubt it though. Maybe next season.

Tonight's episode is nearly 80 minutes. Based on the time jumps this season, it's not going to take them the whole episode to get to King's Landing, so shit is gonna go down.

Can we see Ghost one time this season please?

Well, that ending was awesome, the other stuff was very predictable and kinda disappointing though.