Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Alex Mack Discusses His Opt-Out Clause

Browns center Alex Mack has the power to opt out of his contract this offseason. Will the Pro Bowlpivot ditch Cleveland for brighter shores?

Here's one gem of a clue:

"I will say that winning is really important to me," Mack said Wednesday, per Mary Kay Cabot of The Plain Dealer.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000608394/article/browns-mack-on-optout-clause-winning-is-important

Who is in need of a center? It appears that Alex Mack is looking for a new home.

Come to Minnesota. John Sullivan is overrated.

Come to Minnesota. John Sullivan is overrated.

"I will say that winning is really important to me," Mack said Wednesday, per Mary Kay Cabot of The Plain Dealer.

He is definitely leaving. He will be 31 next year, so this is his last chance at a mega deal.

Mack and Thomas are both going to be Broncos next year.

Does Denver have any cap space?

Does Denver have any cap space?

Infinite.

"I will say that playing for the Vikings would be cool, too, even if John Sullivan isn't overrated," Mack said Saturday in an interview with an undisclosed Viking fan that also attends Ohio State.

I'm kind of paraphrasing but the point still stands.

"I will say that playing for the Vikings would be cool, too, even if John Sullivan isn't overrated," Mack said Saturday in an interview with an undisclosed Viking fan that also attends Ohio State.

I'm kind of paraphrasing but the point still stands.

Do you think either of them could transition to LG so we can put Fusco back at RG where he excels?

Part of Minnesota's problem right now is they should have inked Kalil to a reasonable deal as opposed to picking up his option. Now they have to pay him.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I wouldn't be against the Bucs going after him, but I like the job Joe Hawley has done this year. Not sure we should go for another big buck offensive lineman in FA.