Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

:Bears: : #151, #186, #204

FOR

:Titans: : #141

-------------

Casserly has Kenny Lawler, the WR Butta just took with pick #128 in the fourth round, going #18 overall to the Lions- first WR off the board. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/charley-casserly/305662

First line I wrote..... "This is a first round talent" :smug:

Edited by butta54

Have to wait for Air to confirm it my good sir.

yeah, even though Air didn't list the terms I think we can treat his above post as confirmation

• Upvote 1

451684-chicago-bulls-michael-jordan-shru

Haha... Well this very well could be Brees' last year in 'Nawlins, and Luke McCown is meh. Might as well give Grayson some competition to see who will be the Saints future starting QB.

It'd be interesting to see what Sean Payton can mold out of a developmental QB with rare athletic traits.

• Upvote 1

I will be honest, I am surprised Vernon Adams went in the 5th.

I know there is a lot of concern about his height and ability to play at the pro level. I can honestly see him transitioning to WR in the NFL because of these fears.

I will be honest, I am surprised Vernon Adams went in the 5th.

I know there is a lot of concern about his height and ability to play at the pro level. I can honestly see him transitioning to WR in the NFL because of these fears.

Dude runs a 4.83.

I mean, speed is not everything, but transitioning a guy who has played QB all his life to WR without having any kind of physical assets to assist him in doing so is asking for him to fail.

Fart tells me in the shoutbox that I am on the clock. I get confused because I just made my selection not too long ago -- and Fart "liked" the post in which I selected Fahn Cooper. So I go check out the big board and... Fart is actually the one on the clock.

:rofl:

Originally, I was kind of embarrassed that I had to be told it was my turn. I felt bad I held the game up until it didn't make sense as to why it was my turn. Lol

Fart tells me in the shoutbox that I am on the clock. I get confused because I just made my selection not too long ago -- and Fart "liked" the post in which I selected Fahn Cooper. So I go check out the big board and... Fart is actually the one on the clock.

Originally, I was kind of embarrassed that I had to be told it was my turn. I felt bad I held the game up until it didn't make sense as to why it was my turn. Lol

JD making up his own rules

JD confirmed as Roger Goodell

Packers own the entire first round. Make it happen. If anything, I learned that next year I have to have multiple teams. This one team thing just doesn't do it for me, haha. It doesn't quench my thirst for the draft as much.

That is.... If we even have enough people to do this next year. At this rate, I may be forced to take 6-8 teams.

Well I always appear from Hiatus around this time of year, always happy to take more teams if needs be. What's more fun than one set of Bangy picks you ask? Two or Three my friends.

Lo siento. I totally misread the draft order... :/

I think Adams went about where he should go, maybe a bit earlier even. Although in round 5-7 it really doesn't matter anymore.

He's really not all that fast either. Where he excelled at UO was getting out of pressure.

• Upvote 1

Lo siento. I totally misread the draft order... :/

Lol, it's all good.

I think Adams went about where he should go, maybe a bit earlier even. Although in round 5-7 it really doesn't matter anymore.

He's really not all that fast either. Where he excelled at UO was getting out of pressure.

I'm a bigger Adams believer than most :yep: But then again I was a Russell Wilson guy back in 2012 too so the height stuff doesn't worry me as much with Adams. He's got a wild looking but controlled pocket presence that I really like. I can see his career having a Tyrod type trajectory once teams wake up to his football IQ and get past the surface stuff.

• Upvote 1

Man I thought Jihad went a long time ago :wut:

I guess it was Geronimo I was thinking of :smh:

BC needed to get a new guy to write poetry on.

• Upvote 1

Nice pick BC!!!!

Praise the Redbirds! Raise the banner....

illinois_state_university_house_flag_604

Coprich and Mitchell back to back, nice picks. Fan of both :yep: I originally thought butta took Mitchell and propped him but it was actually Keith Marshall :lol:

Edited by CampinWithAccidentalFlavor

Coprich and Mitchell back to back, nice picks. Fan of both :yep: I originally thought butta took Mitchell and propped him but it was actually Keith Marshall :lol:

Don't act like you didn't want to :bronbron:

• Upvote 1