Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

We have like 2 weeks to get this done folks. Let's get it into gear! :)

To anyone who hates on my draft picks

Particularly Razor

What the fuck did you say about my mock draft, you little couch GM? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class from the school of scouting, and I've been involved in numerous pro day visits, and I have over 300 confirmed hours of film. I am trained in statistical analysis and I'm the top scout in the NFL. You are nothing to me but just another pundit. I will wipe your draft grades out with precision the likes which have never been seen in this league, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NFL team staff members across the league and your old scouting reports are being analyzed, so prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You're fucking dead, kid. I can scout anywhere, anytime, and I can rip your reports to pieces in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in making a big board, but I have access to every piece of game film in the NCAA, and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable Youtube highlights breakdown off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit film sessions all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, couch GM.

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or has Cherry been especially aggressive lately?

Yea, idk about wasting a pick on that guy... But I ain't hatin...

Somebody will probably use a 6th or 7th on him I would imagine, but it's going to have to be a team who has depth at WR already. He isn't going to be ready for AT LEAST a year. Redshirt freshman if I ever have seen one.

Is it just me or has Cherry been especially aggressive lately?

Late mental puberty

okay, I'm a little confused here, I thought it'd be amusing to see which players were taken in this mock with the picks traded between the Titans and Rams when I noticed something odd: the two picks the Titans traded to the Rams (#113 in Round 4, and #177 in Round 6) are listed as belonging to other teams, and #177 isn't even listed as a Round 6 pick, anyone know how that happened?

okay, I'm a little confused here, I thought it'd be amusing to see which players were taken in this mock with the picks traded between the Titans and Rams when I noticed something odd: the two picks the Titans traded to the Rams (#113 in Round 4, and #177 in Round 6) are listed as belonging to other teams, and #177 isn't even listed as a Round 6 pick, anyone know how that happened?

Maybe a mix-up on the picks because of the Pats missing their first? Felt like the Rams were short a couple picks but :shrug:

I see, it's a numbering error, we assigned pick numbers to a 3d rounder forfeited by KC and 5th rounders forfeited by Atlanta and LA, those forfeited picks aren't numbered in the official counting, nobody has gotten extra picks, now I'll get back to figuring out what players we drafted with the traded picks

• Upvote 1

Man I thought that crazy German football league WR star Moritz Boehringer could be had in the 6th and then Terron Beckham (OBJ's combine-record-setting cousin RB) would be a 7th or UDFA. Bummed to miss out on those. So yeah, great picks, I hope they do things in the league.

Moritz was in the sixth. Terron I don't even know on though.

Pretty sure that Terron was also gone in the 6th

Edited by Bangy

Pretty sure that Terron was also gone in the 6th

I meant I don't know why he was gone in the sixth, to clarify.

Bucmin...

Glasgow has already been drafted by Butta in the 4th round. :nope:

Edited by FartWaffles
  • Upvote 2

The picks for my teams so far...

Los Angeles

#4 - Paxton Lynch QB Memphis

#43 - Ryan Kelly C Alabama

#111 - DeAndre Houston-Carson S William & Mary

#192 - Moritz Boehringer WR [Germany]

San Francisco

#7 - Carson Wentz QB North Dakota State

#37 - Corey Coleman WR Baylor

#68 - Kenny Clark DT UCLA

#106 - TJ Green S Clemson

#134 - Bronson Kaufusi DE BYU

#143 - Nile Lawrence-Stample NT Florida State

#146 - Jacoby Brissett QB NC State

#177 - Jordan Howard RB Indiana

#181 - John Theus OT Georgia

Cincinnati

#33 - Michael Thomas WR Ohio State

#77 - Jeremy Cash S Duke

#87 - Tyler Matakevich LB Temple

#105 - Matt Judon DE Grand Valley State

#123 - Paul Perkins RB UCLA

#154 - Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa

#185 - Trae Elston S Ole Miss

#201 - Blake Frohnapfel QB UMass

Denver

#31 - Kenneth Dixon RB Louisiana Tech

#63 - Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame

#67 - Cody Kessler QB USC

#99 - Connor McGovern G Missouri

#137 - Jerald Hawkins T LSU

#145 - Bryce Williams TE East Carolina

Rams draft is iffy due to low number of picks but I really like DHC and getting Paxton was worth it.

49ers draft I am tearing shit up.

Bengals draft is mixed but I think it pans out well overall.

Broncos could be boom could be insane bust. Betting on Jaylon could be move of the draft. Really like Dixon as a game-breaking change of pace back. Kessler gonna drive that offense with robotic efficiency.

I meant I don't know why he was gone in the sixth, to clarify.

Honestly for him to go in late 6th or 7th round to me isn't a big deal. I mean his work out was beastly and if Mortiz can have a shot at being drafted then I don't see why he can't.

I honestly can't wait to see if either make it on to a team.

I don't really think either one should be drafted tbh.

Got a problem with my pick Dmac? :swordfight:

I don't really think either one should be drafted tbh.

They are only going to be drafted because they would be high end, priority free agents. I have to imagine SOMEBODY will use their pick in the 6th or 7th just to ensure they get the first crack at them and not have to fight with other teams. It's one of those instances where for a guy like Moritz, it's probably better off that he goes undrafted so that he can pick his destination and really be a sponge to a great staff and great surrounding cast.

Dmac, we have a round to go... I hope I can count on you to not slow us down. ;):D