Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Round 3 has been added. I feel like I have missed a trade somewhere. If you notice any errors, please speak up. Thanks.

Need to change the Skins under my name.

Air was skipped last night as of 10pm (10:11) central time. Thanatos is on the clock and has been for about 14 hours. If he (Than) hasn't selected by 10 pm tonight, Cherry, you are on the clock.

Need to change the Skins under my name.

Changed. Sorry man.

Air was skipped last night as of 10pm (10:11) central time. Thanatos is on the clock and has been for about 14 hours. If he (Than) hasn't selected by 10 pm tonight, Cherry, you are on the clock.

:sigh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair Than wasn't really sure when his clock started. Air just on some dumb shit.

@ATL stop being a neg bitch.

Edited by Chernobyl426

I work during the daytime. Sue me.

I asked about picking last night and was told to wait. Will pick momentarily.

• Upvote 1

I had issues with my internet all day yesterday. Could only keep connection for a couple minutes at a time. Tried a couple times to get on and pick and usually never made it further than the front page of TGP.

• Upvote 2

I've held my peace since I wanted Josh Doctson, but I'm really surprised at some of the WRs that have gone above him. I'm of the opinion he's a first round talent, and he was too good to pass up at the end of the second, even though I had already drafted a WR.

In 2014, Carolina picked a DT with the 14th overall pick by the name of Star Lotulelei, and then followed that up with the selection of another DT, Kawann Short, in the second. If these two picks turned out the same as those, well, I'd be pretty happy.

I think people are questioning things such as his hand size/drops, his struggles getting open on a regular basis despite his speed.

I think Dotson will be good but I can see why others have gone a head of him

Broncos will trade the rest of their draft, a third, a fifth, and a seventh, to move up.

I'll hate neg all of you if I have to.

Good pick, Thana. I'm honestly surprised he fell that far.

I am looking to move up this round

I think people are questioning things such as his hand size/drops, his struggles getting open on a regular basis despite his speed.

I think Dotson will be good but I can see why others have gone a head of him

Doctson is only the second NCAA WR in the last twenty years to post six straight games of 100 yards and 2+ TDs. He led the nation with 132 YPG. The man gets open on a regular basis.

The most likely thing to drop him out of the first round is the broken wrist he suffered in November.

Broncos trade: #94, #144, #228, and #253

Cowboys trade: #67

Edited by Chernobyl426

Broncos trade: #94, #144, #228, and #253

Cowboys trade: #67

Confirmed.

DMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54322683.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've held my peace since I wanted Josh Doctson, but I'm really surprised at some of the WRs that have gone above him. I'm of the opinion he's a first round talent, and he was too good to pass up at the end of the second, even though I had already drafted a WR.

Yeah, part of my Tyler Boyd post meaning was how is he going over Doctson to me. I dunno man. I'm a Doctson guy too. Think he gets open with the best of them, ball skills, TDs$$$, drops don't worry me given how much volume was thrown at him

NICE NICE NICE NICE pick @BJORN

@Campin you asking for my explanation going with Boyd? Cause I got that on deck lol

• Upvote 1

I have Doctson 4th on my WRs board and maybe even 3rd behind Treadwell, Fuller, and possibly Michael Thomas.

Honestly, I had a discussion with myself on whether to take him in round 1, because I didn't think there was any chance I'd get him in round 2 and while I think Fuller has more potential, I'm not sold on him entirely. Doctson was the safer pick, IMO.

But hey, he might be a complete bust. I don't like taking two WRs, but he was my BPA and this time it wasn't even close, so my hand was pretty much forced.

Love the Beniquez Brown and Kenny Clark picks. Good calls Razor & Cherry

Now I know you felt when I took over the Packers draft, JD.

Trading three picks for Cody Kessler, smh

• Upvote 1

Now I know you felt when I took over the Packers draft, JD.

Trading three picks for Cody Kessler, smh

You're lucky I didn't take him in the first.