Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

Packers 'moving on' from Kuhn

Packers 'moving on' from John Kuhn

Greg Matzek

12:10 PM, May 12, 2016

Kuhn was often lauded by coaches and teammates for his knowledge of the offense, and ability to block and catch out of the backfield. Still, the Packers started down the path of replacing the veteran fan-favorite when they drafted fullback, Aaron Ripkowski in the 6th round of the 2015 draft.

Kuhn signed a 1-year, $870,000 veteran's minimum contract in April of 2015, and became a free agent March 9, when the new league year began. As the Packers inch closer to block one of OTA's, it appears they are set to move on with Ripkowski as their fullback of the future...or present.

http://www.wtmj.com/sports/green-bay-packers/packers-moving-on-from-john-kuhn

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

It was time. There were a ton of stories even as early as this week that the Packers were still trying to work something out with him. I don't know what broke down, but it's time for Aaron Ripkowski to step up :yep:

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN.

Thank god for the rest of the NFCN. Kuhn was the guy you saw on the field all game but did nothing until it was time to dagger your ass.

Thank God, I no longer have to listen to that nonsense every time he touches the ball. Now if the Vikings would do the same with the horn...

interesting, John Kuhn is 33 and will turn 34 in September, did not realize he was that old

Thank God, I no longer have to listen to that nonsense every time he touches the ball. Now if the Vikings would do the same with the horn...

Fear the BAROOOOOO. :smug:

• Upvote 1

Would you look at that, DMac is getting ready for the only 2 sure losses on the Lions schedule in 2016 :p

Hopefully he doesn't retire. It would kill my, "That's the whitest Kuhn I've ever seen." joke. :shrug: