Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

Dakota Prescott is the Truth

You saw it here first, I've found a rock to die on, and I'll make my claim. The Cowboys will steal a wildcard spot this year, and Dak will win his first playoff game ever before being swept aside by the Packers. It's the year of the Prescott, bow down.

Is Romo hurt or just flat out replaced?

Replaced, but Dallas pretends he's hurt so he can leave the field with a shred of dignity.

Tony is getting gimp-ier by the day. Cowboys already have a better version of Troy Aikman...Zeke had an impressive debut. Are all the triplets being replaced?

I still think Dez is still applicable as the Michael Irvin of the bunch.

Hate dallas but if Romo Gets hurt and Dak Prescott takes his place, Romo can kiss his starting Job good bye

At this point it's evident that Tony Romo is deteriorating like an old man. I wanted to see him try to make a Super Bowl run but it might just be better for his health to ride off into the sunset. Smart football fans know he's a great quarterback. He's going to have to take that to heart and feel good about what he accomplished, anyway.

I like what Dak brings to the table...but let's see what he can do..when games actually count, and how he plays in the big moments. I will say, Dak is better than a gimpy Romo, and he is the future. Between him and Zeke, Dallas' future...offensively looks brighter.

• Upvote 1

The defense still looks like a raging dumpster fire though.

He certainly has looked good in preseason, but we all know what crowning preseason kings leads to...

I'll reserve judgement until he at least plays some regular season games when teams are actually game planning.

I like what Dak brings to the table...but let's see what he can do..when games actually count, and how he plays in the big moments. I will say, Dak is better than a gimpy Romo, and he is the future. Between him and Zeke, Dallas' future...offensively looks brighter.

Agree with this. People put way too much stock in preseason. Defenses are vanilla, no one wants to show their hand.

I'm definitely taking him if he's there in the final rounds in fantasy though. When If Romo goes down, Dak could be a bonafide QB1 in fantasy.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1